Aug 15, 2021
What petition do I have to sign to make this happen?
View attachment 3054901
and while we are on the subject of Kurt as a German I'm kind of torn when it comes to the accent. why does he always say brüder it is the plural the singular is bruder. he also says Tschuss its should be Tschüss. such improper use of the umlaut reeee. :rolleyes:
The second part is pretty easy. They did their best but don't fluently speak German to catch everything.

And to address that, they've already gotten in touch with somebody who does and will be helping them polish up Kurt's language in future updates to make it more accurate. (ShinyBoots mentioned this in another post a while up the chain)

Reactions: Favvy

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So to certain people who are not clear as to why the option is available before you can do naughty stuff in public. Blame the sandbox hatters seriously if the option isnt there every time there too confused to know what they can do later on. Which is why it's there. To hand hold people who dont know how to play games. And while it's not obvious to most of you it clearly is to me having to read 9999999999999999 posts of sandbox hatters complaining about how confused they are and need a real person to tell them step by step what to do next. And if I sound grumpy, I kinda am but relax its RL shit and not any of you.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So I wanted to ask,,

Can we make Laura submissive?

Like rogue levels of submissiveness?

I mean it's very similar to the other game, and you could make Laura submissive there.

Also, love the game.
No. We're not "the other game" and even if we were, we're not beholden to its design choices.

no. from what I've seen, she will be dominant which I feel fits best with her personality
We're working on making her non-quirk enabled personality a more equal partnership.

What petition do I have to sign to make this happen?
CufEqt6WEAAC2l9.jpg
Give Ron $1000

and while we are on the subject of Kurt as a German I'm kind of torn when it comes to the accent. why does he always say brüder it is the plural the singular is bruder. he also says Tschuss its should be Tschüss. such improper use of the umlaut reeee.
The second part is pretty easy. They did their best but don't fluently speak German to catch everything.
Pretty much this. None of us knew that that made it plural.

And to address that, they've already gotten in touch with somebody who does and will be helping them polish up Kurt's language in future updates to make it more accurate. (ShinyBoots mentioned this in another post a while up the chain)
Aaaand he ghosted us. Messaged me on discord, I messaged him in response and he never got back to me.

Right now we don't have the funds to pay more devs but if someone is willing to donate some grammar corrections or be a dedicated proofreader for Nightcrawler's dialogue, we'd appreciate it.

Edit: We just got someone to proof-read Colossus.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
can I ask why you left a facepalm on my previous post? did I do something wrong to deserve it?
You suggested increasing love/trust but I already maxed it to 1000 and am still locked
No. We're not "the other game" and even if we were, we're not beholden to its design choices.
Would you settle to the middle and bring the "about that discussion" feature? It let's you discuss previous stuff you agreed to with girls before and I think it would work well with nulls hypothesis's Jean's sibling dynamics (always getting called little bro, kinda weird when you're an only child) and Laura's dominant style (her muscle are overwhelming and menacing but with high enough trust could null and Laura be on equal basis?)

Also I was thinking of using the 4 blank square on the girl's humhum profile to show their quirk and dialogue choice. For example first square for Laura is the dialogue option to forcefully control you (she decides where null goes) with 2 different icon, 2nd square is fooling around in public.

3rd and 4th square idk. vaginally and anal unlock?

One more thing. Is it possible to make the vaginal and anal sex a quest reward? There's no indication this is a possible reward after dates for now and each girl have a different requirements too. I think it depends on how many dates you go with them but it's kind of inconsistent for each girl. Some won't allow sex nor anal sex at all. Other will consent vaginal and anal on the same day

Reactions: JorgeÚnico

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Would you settle to the middle and bring the "about that discussion" feature? It let's you discuss previous stuff you agreed to with girls before and I think it would work well with nulls hypothesis's Jean's sibling dynamics (always getting called little bro, kinda weird when you're an only child) and Laura's dominant style (her muscle are overwhelming and menacing but with high enough trust could null and Laura be on equal basis?)
Maybe to a limited extent but the quirks are meant to be fundamental changes to their personality that you encouraged while helping them with their issues.

We're already working on it being more nuanced and dynamic. Such as allowing Jean to be controlling without the faux-incest and vice versa.

Same with allowing Laura to stalk you but not dominate you and vice versa.

One more thing. Is it possible to make the vaginal and anal sex a quest reward? There's no indication this is a possible reward after dates for now and each girl have a different requirements too. I think it depends on how many dates you go with them but it's kind of inconsistent for each girl. Some won't allow sex nor anal sex at all. Other will consent vaginal and anal on the same day
The inconsistency is a feature, not a bug. Some girls are just open to things before others. If they're NEVER putting out then that's an issue we're willing and able to fix.

Reactions: chl67

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Give Ron $1000

Pretty much this. None of us knew that that made it plural.

Aaaand he ghosted us. Messaged me on discord, I messaged him in response and he never got back to me.

Right now we don't have the funds to pay more devs but if someone is willing to donate some grammar corrections or be a dedicated proofreader for Nightcrawler's dialogue, we'd appreciate it.

Edit: We just got someone to proof-read Colossus.
$1000 that's more than I make in a year.

I would offer to help with the German but I'm dyslexic so at best I could point out the most obvious and honestly I don't actually mind it that much. But maybe that is my dyslexic brain auto-compensating.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Maybe to a limited extent but the quirks are meant to be fundamental changes to their personality that you encouraged while helping them with their issues.

We're already working on it being more nuanced and dynamic. Such as allowing Jean to be controlling without the faux-incest and vice versa.

Same with allowing Laura to stalk you but not dominate you and vice versa.

The inconsistency is a feature, not a bug. Some girls are just open to things before others. If they're NEVER putting out then that's an issue we're willing and able to fix.
I like the limited extent. That was indeed what I meant.

I approve the inconsistency. Only I would've liked if sex and anal was said to be present in the game instead of being indirectly told no on the hookup "minigame"
If they're NEVER putting out
I don't follow what you mean by that.

Unrelated question, is there a command or counter to find how many dates you went with each girl?

Floorboards

Jan 18, 2018
Looked at the Game Codes post linked on the op post and im not sure where those codes are supposed to be put in. I assume it might be something with using unren or the like as i haven't noticed any place in game to put in codes.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Reached the 'taking Jean's virginity' scene that comes once you've completed her Relationship III quest conditions and, while it's a great scene with some very heart-warming/chair-clattering lines from Jean, there's also a bug here that undercut it somewhat: her panties don't come off, which means Null's dick is just phasing right through them. Which then also makes me think that phasing is actually another one of Null's as-yet-unrevealed powers and that he's secretly Kit Pryde, this universe's genderswapped version of Kitty, hence why Kitty herself isn't in the game. Because you, the player, ARE Kitty.
Not saying I'm stealing this for a plot twist at some point, but I'm not not saying it, y'dig?

Oh yeah, guess I should mention, I was added to the game as a writer back in, what, May? June? And it's genuinely the next best thing to actually working for Marvel (except Marvel would probably frown if I had Rogue graphically make out with X-23 and tell Wolfsbane what she's planning on doing to her once she's ready to untie her from the vibrators she's had attached to her for the last hour).

Reactions: UnsavouryPursuits

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Looked at the Game Codes post linked on the op post and im not sure where those codes are supposed to be put in. I assume it might be something with using unren or the like as i haven't noticed any place in game to put in codes.
My mistake, it's actually renpy console command. It is indeed used with unren

Reactions: Floorboards

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Sure, if you have console enabled. You would update it to the appropriate girl's name

Jean.History.check('went_on_date_with_Player')
is there no way to edit the number that shows up or is it too complicated since it does a sum of other variables?
1698954409595.png

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
Oh yeah, guess I should mention, I was added to the game as a writer back in, what, May? June? And it's genuinely the next best thing to actually working for Marvel (except Marvel would probably frown if I had Rogue graphically make out with X-23 and tell Wolfsbane what she's planning on doing to her once she's ready to untie her from the vibrators she's had attached to her for the last hour).
If 10% of your content gets into this game, season 2 is going to be AMAZING!!!!

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes