ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So I recently just started this game and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and quantity of the content. Although, I got to ask, will this game only include the love and trust attribute? I just wanted to know if there are any future plans on implementing corruption or inhibition like in the OG game this game was inspired from. Just curious is all
Characters' inhibition lowers as their love and trust for you goes up.

We will not be doing corruption content... mostly. You're not gonna be mind breaking anyone or turning them into sexdolls but sexual awakenings tend to change people. It won't be a stat though. It's part of their character narrative.

Just a few observation I had after switching from 0.2a to 0.2b
Just gonna link this post to the dev team.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
And you edited the post.

what is sib dynamic? I tried googling it but nothing came up. Did you mean sibling dynamic? cause no one calls it sib :/
Guess is a regional thing? I hear sib all the time. It's just short for sibling.

Who tf is null? I have specifically changed my name since day 1 on 0.2a
Null is the character's superhero title.

Which he officially is supposed to get at the end of Chapter 1's finale. So that's a writing error on our part.

Though you should know that the MC has been referred to as Null consistently throughout this forum.

shantysailor

Dec 31, 2018
ShinyBoots1993
can you tell the dev team I love them (and you)?
Also, and sorry if this has been asked or is a topic you wish to avoid
Is the dev team looking for a specific goal on patreon to continue? Or is this more of a hobby? I must admit after reading the team's scope forever ago when you first started updating things and replying to users I was...skeptical to say the least. But regardless I'm very glad to see the massive progress you've made!

This is the first time I've thought about donating on patreon, and I look forward to your team's progress

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Though you should know that the MC has been referred to as Null consistently throughout this forum.
Fair, my mistake then, but could add the nickname in the phone player page tho

Guess is a regional thing? I hear sib all the time. It's just short for sibling.
yeah that's possible, but sib relationship is more common. sib dynamic just leads to "Service Integration Bus", a business thing. I suggest changing it to sibling dynamics

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Another example
After the Sentinels event, Jean brings you into her room to push the Sib angle. Cool. After you agree to it twice, she mentions that she doesn't really want to force you into it. If she had said that before you agreed to it, no problem, between agreeing it the first time and the second, whatever... but she straight up says it after you agree to it twice. Like seriously How much consent do you need?
Because someone saying that they would like to have sex with you isn't the same thing as someone saying they'd like to have sex with you right now.

The former is saying that it might have some day, maybe in the immediate future. The latter is saying your bones are getting jumped right now.

Keep in mind as well that it's still a big step for someone to offer their virginity and no one ever wants to feel like they've been pressured into giving it up. So you ask your partner if they're still sure. Because A PARTNER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THEIR MIND IF THEY'RE NOT COMFORTABLE!

Consent is always needed until the deed is done.

• Angry
Reactions: Socko55 and Crimx42

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
1698880663447.png

No no no I want to fool with her! Why give this option only to force it against me?

on second thought, is it a temporary thing? like when the scene is more expanded with content it will be fully added? or is it because I'm lacking in some stats or quest progression?

Additional note:
same thing with Laura and the restaurant
1698882745666.png
The game is offering the option
1698882781448.png
only to have me cockblock myself

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2020
what is sib dynamic? I tried googling it but nothing came up. Did you mean sibling dynamic? cause no one calls it sib :/
'Sib' is a pretty common abbreviation for sibling, at least in more casual writing. It might not be spoken aloud much, but I don't think it's something that really needs to be changed.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Is the dev team looking for a specific goal on patreon to continue?
Any amount helps. The more money we have coming in on patreon, the more money we have to spend on artist simultaneously.

As well as the ability to help pay members of the dev team. If this eventually gets profitable enough, we can dedicate more time to the project and get things to come out faster.

It's the usual Patreon dance. The more money we have, the faster and higher quality we can do things.

Because A PARTNER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THEIR MIND IF THEY'RE NOT COMFORTABLE!
People forget that consent can be retracted at any moment.

Honestly, the longer this conversation goes on, the more uncomfortable it gets.

Why give this option only to force it against me?
That... seems like a bug. Jean shouldn't be like "Hey sexy" only to have us forcing you to pick the "No" option.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
That... seems like a bug. Jean shouldn't be like "Hey sexy" only to have us forcing you to pick the "No" option.
updated my post again, it happened with laura at the restaurant but this time the game offers the choice and I cockblock myself

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
updated my post again, it happened with laura at the restaurant but this time the game offers the choice and I cockblock myself
It happens with all LIs in my game and then it works later on. I feel like it is stat gated or chapter gated.

Mar 28, 2018
Any amount helps. The more money we have coming in on patreon, the more money we have to spend on artist simultaneously.

As well as the ability to help pay members of the dev team. If this eventually gets profitable enough, we can dedicate more time to the project and get things to come out faster.

It's the usual Patreon dance. The more money we have, the faster and higher quality we can do things.

People forget that consent can be retracted at any moment.

Honestly, the longer this conversation goes on, the more uncomfortable it gets.

I don't think the story beats that Crimx42 is talking about are an issue at all, but the constant game of Mother May I does get cringe pretty fast in the sex scenes. I get asking the first time or two, especially since all of the current girls have varying degrees of mental trauma, but after you've had full on sex with your girlfriend multiple times it's a bit ridiculous to be always asking “may I kiss you again?” “may I please touch your upper thigh for the third time this encounter?” etc. At some point it's on them to let you know if there is some change and they don't want you to do something that you've both been okay with for a while.

I know in some circles they say that every individual instance of sex should involve notarized consent forms for every step of the process, but I've never actually met anyone who does that IRL, and I have hard time imagining a more efficient way of making your partner drier than the Sahara than doing so :p Not that it ruined the game for me or anything, but I did have to stop reading the sex dialogue to avoid having my immersion broken. Don't get me wrong, I loved what there is so far and I'm really looking forward to more. I just think the sex dialogue needs more work if it's not going to more of a detriment to the experience than a boon.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Or he is lacking stats.

If it's a bug, that's been around since the betas. The options unlock themselves as your stats increase, so I think we all just went "Not enough stats, try again later" and went our merry ways.

Reactions: merleved

Locked1

Mar 20, 2022
Or he is lacking stats.

If it's a bug, that's been around since the betas. The options unlock themselves as your stats increase, so I think we all just went "Not enough stats, try again later" and went our merry ways.
I mean, that sounds like a bug. If he's lacking stats then I wouldn't expect to get the pop up at all.

Aug 15, 2021
I mean, that sounds like a bug. If he's lacking stats then I wouldn't expect to get the pop up at all.

From a coding perspective, looking at you seductively (and related actions) are the LI being aroused.
However, just because they are aroused doesn't mean they are willing to do anything, specifically in a public location. This eventually unlocks to things like "a blowjob under the table" and "Sex in the bathroom".

That said, perhaps not having it pop up if there are no options going to be available isn't a bad idea.

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
Have all 3 maxed out at 1000 on both, still cant get any of them to do much in the fool around menu. Bug?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes