Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
The game specifically has the girls mention being on birth control. So while that doesn't completely take the possibility off the table, it strongly suggests that is not in the plans, at least in the near term.
Oh thats fine, i kina want it for way far in the game when the characters have gone through lets say, many stories/adventures etc.

Edit:
Now that i think abbout it, might actually be nice for some plot way frther into the story, woul make it not just a cosmetic thing then.

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
I love this game, rogue like was one of the first nsfw games i played years ago and sometimes i always go back when i see a new version is up, just to see the little changes oni made, but that game was lacking some story or world building after all this years the game feels empty,all the contrary this game shows very well, the girls are amazing, the devs know their stuff ***SPOILERS***in the battle against the juggernaut i remember watching it when i was a kid that his power was not from being a mutant but instead thanks to magic or something else and i knew my powers doesn't work on him but i tried to help anyway ***SPOILERS*** 10/10

But i think i found a bug or maybe is not implemented yet but laura asked me for a date we go and everything was good but then when i ask her for another date she tells me that we will go in the evening but then she never shows up and i can't complete the mission, Does this happen to anyone else? Screenshot_20231103-073732-120.png

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
I love this game, rogue like was one of the first nsfw games i played years ago and sometimes i always go back when i see a new version is up, just to see the little changes oni made, but that game was lacking some story or world building after all this years the game feels empty,all the contrary this game shows very well, the girls are amazing, the devs know their stuff ***SPOILERS***in the battle against the juggernaut i remember watching it when i was a kid that his power was not from being a mutant but instead thanks to magic or something else and i knew my powers doesn't work on him but i tried to help anyway ***SPOILERS*** 10/10

But i think i found a bug or maybe is not implemented yet but laura asked me for a date we go and everything was good but then when i ask her for another date she tells me that we will go in the evening but then she never shows up and i can't complete the mission, Does this happen to anyone else? View attachment 3057002
Welp nevermind i loaded a past save and now it worked

Magnus39

Nov 3, 2023
What are the requirements for android app?

I have redmi note 9 and when starting app, its just close without any messages/alerts.

Jul 11, 2020
I started reading every mainline X-Men comic back in February (before I even heard of this project, oddly enough, let alone got involved with it - presumably The Stars Were Right) starting from the very beginning to the current day and there's lengthy periods where you can see the writers desperately searching for something to hang a story on and it's all just so boring!
You mean you started with the 60s and went all the way through everything up until the current Krakoa stuff in les than a year?? Christ, that's commitment. In my readthrough, I'm still only just around Fall of the Mutants, and I had to put my X-Men on hold just because I was so X-Men'd out. Then again, I am also trying to juggle reading a whole bunch of different comics all at once, so that doesn't exactly help with finishing one run over another.
We've got a couple of writers right now, including myself and so far, we've mostly collaborated on story ideas, before going off to do them individually. Once we've got something done, we submit for review and give/get feedback: anything that feels off, anything that doesn't land right, etc., you know the drill. If everything is good, we send it off to be added and move on to the next thing on the list. As for clashing styles, no one's pointed out anything glaring or anything that even feels obviously different, so I'm taking that to be a good sign that we're, at the very least, complimentary, and on any kind of project like this, that's an excellent sign.
Neat to know how you guys are working here, must be easier to collaborate when it's just two writers. And yeah, the writing is definitely working well so far, so you're both doing a good job.

Despite being English, I completely understand about you feeling a duty to root for Rahne. Maybe you could go for Moira, too, even if she's not a mutant. As for Magik, while I'm surprised by the fact that someone actually played Midnight Suns, any version of her would be pretty good. She's always been a fun, snarky, alpha teen queen, and she only got better when they gave her that midriff costume redesign after she came back from the dead. Though I do also like her look in that one New Mutants Annual where Art Adams draws her in a bikini for the entire issue.

vonbek

Apr 23, 2020
so, part Bug Report and part EIL5 :D

BUG : not near machine to grab the logfile but any time you ask Rogue for BJ/Deepthroat while she's wearing garter and stockings it bugs out after loading thefirst position with a pile of dynamic asset errors.

EIL5 : so in case I'm missing something obvious

is there really no way to adjust default outfits as you raise stats or at least stop them being used and make them use Custom instead?

asking as some outfits seem to load fine, some characters won't change or ever use customs even with tags set and then you have things like Rogue at 1000/1000 and willing to literally wear a bikiniat the pool then turns up in the one piece in the showers with just you?

Beyond that as someone that played and like RLE got high hopes for this as as folk have already said it's not a reskin, it's a total rebuild and improvement on RLE.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Great start to this game. Has a lot of very good potential and I can already see where the MCs power is going in all likelihood. Are there any plans to have divergent paths with the love interests? I get a submission route with Rogue (Rogue is not really a submissive type though, traditional perhaps, but not submissive) and I was actually trying to make the relationship more "normal" where she has more free will instead of just sitting there like a slave waiting to be told what to eat and do. Perhaps a "submissiveness" or "obedience" trait with some girls being more or less easily molded (Try telling Laura what to do and see what happens *snickt* LOL) would help with that.

Clothing bug: When deleting some outfits that you create, the game slows down or freezes and the outfit does not delete (Keeps being used). A restart from that save or earlier save often works to resolve it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways.. Keep up the great work.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, just played Rouge Like and man, the facial expressions, they are so stiff!
Guess Null Hypothesis really spoiled me with that.

Oh also, whats the usual time between updates?

Reactions: crustlord12

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've already written a guide to Scottish vernacular just in case she makes it in, and anything I write featuring her, even as a background character, I'm certain I'm going to have to provide a translation guide just to be safe. But you have my solemn word that she'll be muttering the phrase 'ya bunch a' bawbags' under her breath with alarming regularity. Maybe even having 'HAW! YOU!" as her battlecry.

You mean you started with the 60s and went all the way through everything up until the current Krakoa stuff in les than a year?? Christ, that's commitment. In my readthrough, I'm still only just around Fall of the Mutants, and I had to put my X-Men on hold just because I was so X-Men'd out. Then again, I am also trying to juggle reading a whole bunch of different comics all at once, so that doesn't exactly help with finishing one run over another.

Neat to know how you guys are working here, must be easier to collaborate when it's just two writers. And yeah, the writing is definitely working well so far, so you're both doing a good job.

Despite being English, I completely understand about you feeling a duty to root for Rahne. Maybe you could go for Moira, too, even if she's not a mutant. As for Magik, while I'm surprised by the fact that someone actually played Midnight Suns, any version of her would be pretty good. She's always been a fun, snarky, alpha teen queen, and she only got better when they gave her that midriff costume redesign after she came back from the dead. Though I do also like her look in that one New Mutants Annual where Art Adams draws her in a bikini for the entire issue.
Played it and enjoyed it! Wish they'd just gone full-Persona kept in the actual dating mechanics like they wanted, but whatcha gonna do. And in a similar way, I'll be pushing for the Bachalo costume - yes, it's just thigh-high boots, leather hotpants and a leather sleeveless halter top but... uh...

...sorry, forgot where I was going with that.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just wanna ask and clarify somethings
  1. is there anymore content after the Summer Chapter? or is this where the current build of the game ends? Cause no new mission is appearing on my end. Just wanna make sure if im bugged or this is where the content as of now stops
  2. Same goes for the side mission regarding Laura, Rogue and Jean? After what mission does it stop at? I just finished all of there Love Missions, is this where the content stops at as well or should I just wait?
  3. Lastly, where's Emma Frost? I remember seeing an old screenshot of her in the game

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
The current build ends at summer. Emma has never been in the game.
Wait really? I could've sworn there was a screenshot of her in like 0.1. Some people even complained she looked like daenerys targaryen rather than emma frost. Either I'm having a serious case of the the Mandela Effect or something else entirely

edit: nevermind, found the screenshot, probably was just some early game asset or stand in? not sure, never played the early build

pool.png

Last edited:

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/clothing/dressing.rpy", line 207, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 55, in script call
File "scripts/locations/lockers.rpyc", line 37, in script call
File "scripts/locations/bedrooms.rpyc", line 103, in script call
File "scripts/actions/utilities.rpyc", line 996, in script call
File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 641, in script call
File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 439, in script call
File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 331, in script call
File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 207, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 55, in script call
File "scripts/locations/lockers.rpyc", line 37, in script call
File "scripts/locations/bedrooms.rpyc", line 103, in script call
File "scripts/actions/utilities.rpyc", line 996, in script call
File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 641, in script call
File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 439, in script call
File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 331, in script call
File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 207, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/clothing/dressing.rpy", line 207, in <module>
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.2a-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Null Hypothesis 0.2a
Sat Nov 4 00:20:44 2023

caught a bug

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Wait really? I could've sworn there was a screenshot of her in like 0.1. Some people even complained she looked like daenerys targaryen rather than emma frost. Either I'm having a serious case of the the Mandela Effect or something else entirely

edit: nevermind, found the screenshot, probably was just some early game asset or stand in? not sure, never played the early build

View attachment 3057756
Not Emma tho, it's the chick from game of thrones. She's not in the game.

EDIT: I remember asking about her but I don't remember if they plan on doing anything with her tho. Well, not anywhere soon anyways.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2020
Genetics being what they are, I always imagined that any daughter/clone of Logan would be hairy as fuck.
The sheer amount of time it would take her each day to shave just seems impractical.
That bare midriff should display a dark treasure trail snaking up from the depths, charting a course from navel to pussy to anus.
How I long for a game in which high quality art assets depict Laura's pits and muff as gloriously feral, untamed patches of thick, straight fur.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Genetics being what they are, I always imagined that any daughter/clone of Logan would be hairy as fuck.
The sheer amount of time it would take her each day to shave just seems impractical.
That bare midriff should display a dark treasure trail snaking up from the depths, charting a course from navel to pussy to anus.
How I long for a game in which high quality art assets depict Laura's pits and muff as gloriously feral, untamed patches of thick, straight fur.
Her bush is pretty noteworthy in this game, if dialed into the 'hairy' setting for pubes, which she is set to by default. But I absolutely agree that, especially for Laura, the 'hairy' setting would benefit strongly from a pits/treasure trail/bush/butthole combo of furry delight.

Aug 15, 2021

View attachment 3057756
That was an art asset from an old testing batch. I had discovered it before this version of the game had launched and checked with the Dev team about it. Went back and found where I had saved that version and checked and confirmed. She wasn't coded to do anything but stand there.

And there is no use in porting her back into the game because has virtually no art assets except for standing or character interaction files of any sort. Even her character profile file is so out of date that she can't be brought in via console without essentially building a new one from scratch.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes