Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
messing out with the code to unlock content more quickly and bypass the grind

View attachment 3059368

I reached it, the true face fuck o_O

also the slightest increase in speed makes her fully invisible. is there a recommended max limit to Laura.throat_training=# (where # is a number) ?
Because at some speed/intensity mark, the "opposite day" glitch happens. I'm trying to find a proper full deepthroat but those native glitches make it hard to find
View attachment 3059373
I think you just castrated Null and got Laura possessed respectively.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Got a financial idea for patreon: if you're a high enough patron, you can suggest a conversation between humhum users.

Of course keep minimal amount of rules:
must be in-characters dialogue and in-universe
no breaking the 4th wall or reference to rogue-like
Can detail in what chapter or season they happen

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
ShinyBoots1993
Got a financial idea for patreon: if you're a high enough patron, you can suggest a conversation between humhum users.

Content Idea: rename "run a hand through her hair" to "give headpat", and move it upwards. I don't understand why it's at the bottom of the list (I thought the options were chronological on love/trust requirements (with compliment first and kiss at the end) 1699058961475.png
Also when it's done. instead of ending at the basic girl's menu, please allow to keep running a hand through her hair and transform her "straight hair" to "messy hair" as it's available in the wardrobe hair option
1699058940003.png
Oh oh! Even better! don't rename it just yet (but please move it up the menu) but instead after you press it, get the narration and girl comment, have another choice button appear that says "continue giving headpat" and "stop" and then give her the messy hair
View attachment 3059418
I mean it's basically already there.
yeah but not the opposite, girl eat ass, but don't take this suggestion seriously

I mean, look at this, you know you want to
Untitled_Project_V1.gif

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
ShinyBoots1993

Content Idea: rename "run a hand through her hair" to "give headpat", and move it upwards. I don't understand why it's at the bottom of the list (I thought the options were chronological on love/trust requirements (with compliment first and kiss at the end) View attachment 3059422
Also when it's done. instead of ending at the basic girl's menu, please allow to keep running a hand through her hair and transform her "straight hair" to "messy hair" as it's available in the wardrobe hair option
View attachment 3059421
Oh oh! Even better! don't rename it just yet (but please move it up the menu) but instead after you press it, get the narration and girl comment, have another choice button appear that says "continue giving headpat" and "stop" and then give her the messy hair

yeah but not the opposite, girl eat ass, but don't take this suggestion seriously

I mean, look at this, you know you want to
View attachment 3059485
how about something like this?

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
training in the danger room helps
That...is somewhat incorrect. Or at least vaguely misleading. Training helps insofar as it gives you XP. Same with Studying and attending class. XP gets you levels. At level 5, you unlock a second point of stamina. Training itself does nothing to improve it, only leveling does and even then only at level 5.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
the reason you can't go beyond that point is due to it not being intimate enough. as for the level cap of love and trust, you need to progress the main story to upgrade the cap to the next level
The level cap is 275 or 300 (depending on the character), but nothing that I do gives love/trust anymore. But yeah, I've been trying to postpone the main story as much as possible to see how far I can go with side quests only. I'll advance the story and see if that changes.

Although I think it's really weird that the girls are ok in giving me a handjob, but reticent on showing their pussy (Laura is the only one ok with that)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The level cap is 275 or 300 (depending on the character), but nothing that I do gives love/trust anymore. But yeah, I've been trying to postpone the main story as much as possible to see how far I can go with side quests only. I'll advance the story and see if that changes.

Although I think it's really weird that the girls are ok in giving me a handjob, but reticent on showing their pussy (Laura is the only one ok with that)
they each have different thresholds on acts. for example, Laura like you said

Reactions: sexypeanut

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

Yeah, you're still in Autumn, you need to progress the storyline to raise their caps.

unformatty

Sep 17, 2017
I'll preface this with: This game is amazing. I haven't even played through what is there yet, but I'm more than impressed with what I saw so far!

Some issues I'm having though are with the (generally good!) user interface, don't know whether these have been voiced in the previous 135 pages but anyways: Often there are icons and I just don't know what they stand for (and how to find out).

For example the dialogue options with the mouth and the X-ed out mouth - at some point I came to assume that this means to encourage or discourage their preferred dynamic, but a little tooltip or help page for those icons would be neat. Same thing for the moon/star/idk icons you get in some story events - still no clue what those icons mean.

Regarding the outfit screen I'm just befuddled - there are numbers and icons and I still don't know whether I understand them right, modified the screenshot from the first page below but briefly: What do the numbers mean? (please explain in game) What are the globe and swimsuit icons on the left? What's the eye+[X] icon above the numbers on the right? What do all the icons mean when you save an outfit? (I guess they stand for when the character might wear it, but a tooltip or help page would be helpful because I don't understand all of them...)

Furthermore I'd suggest adding small captions or at least tooltips to the coat hangers at the top. After unlocking the wardrobe I don't wanna get them angry at me for asking to wear something that I don't know what it is. (Yeah ok she doesn't want to put on her pajamas while studying, but I didn't know it was her pajamas...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A final suggestion for the sex-screen: maybe add a little indicator (with explanation somewhere if it's an icon ;) ) to things we haven't done yet. If you date all of them in parallel it can get a bit confusing as to whether you've stuck a finger up everyone's bum already or not.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
For example the dialogue options with the mouth and the X-ed out mouth - at some point I came to assume that this means to encourage or discourage their preferred dynamic, but a little tooltip or help page for those icons would be neat. Same thing for the moon/star/idk icons you get in some story events - still no clue what those icons mean.

Regarding the outfit screen I'm just befuddled - there are numbers and icons and I still don't know whether I understand them right, modified the screenshot from the first page below but briefly: What do the numbers mean? (please explain in game) What are the globe and swimsuit icons on the left? What's the eye+[X] icon above the numbers on the right? What do all the icons mean when you save an outfit? (I guess they stand for when the character might wear it, but a tooltip or help page would be helpful because I don't understand all of them...)
When I updated to version 0.2b, which is up now, those tooltips appear on most of those options now. The mouth generally indicates that you are encouraging an action and that the girl will likely have an increase in love for you by choosing that option as it matches what she prefers from what I can glean. The mouth with the strikeout option generally discourages the action or opposes what the girl prefers and will probably not involve a relational increase (possibly cause some decrease).

The clothing icons now have tooltips for what they designate in version 0.2b. The moon would be nightwear and the jalapeno would be sexy clothing she wears just for you for instance. The eye at the bottom of the menu can be clicked to strikeout the eye which causes the girl to ignore and not wear certain clothing options she normally would wear. Useful for when you buy her a bikini and she keeps trying to wear her one piece all the time. The numbers next to each clothing option tends to indicate how immodest the girl would need to be to wear certain types of clothing and will add up under the section that indicates current with some modifiers based on major social taboos like jumping up several thousand points by trying to make her walk around naked outside for instance. Ensure you have the correct place designated and high enough love/trust to get a girl to accept a clothing option (like trying to get her to wear sexy negligee by choosing the panty option or the jalapeno option means she will wear it in private or for sexy time with you but will balk if you choose the globe option because your trying to get her to wear it to class or the mall for instance).

Last edited:
Reactions: unformatty
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes