keppopo

Aug 13, 2020
Ok. I figured it out. you can only initiate the first date via text message. MASSAGE ONLY.

Option to ask girls out when talking and phone call won't appear until you ask for a date by text her. I think this is happen to everyone who say they can't date any characters. she stand there but can't just ask her. you need to text her first. I don't know this a bug or just oversight from the DEV.
I tried everything and still can't date her, talking to her, calling her or texting her doesn't work

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Ok. I figured it out. you can only initiate the first date via text message. MASSAGE ONLY.

Option to ask girls out when talking and phone call won't appear until you ask for a date by text her. I think this is happen to everyone who say they can't date any characters. she stand there but can't just ask her. you need to text her first. I don't know this a bug or just oversight from the DEV.
they literally say "text me when you want to have the first date". are you just skipping all the text? also this isn't a bug or an oversight from the developer. this is you not paying attention and reading first

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Reading through these posts I have seen notes about things people have liked, and I know it's a sex game and a lot of us are in it for that, but I have not seen anyone mention the cool little easter eggs the devs have put in. like the snippits after the 4 page entries for the different characters. After playing different ways a couple times I decide to read through some stuff that doesn't pop up normally and they had me laughing my ass off. if you have not read through them or just looked through stuff I highly recommend it.
And playing "spot the differences" between this and RLE, especially after following the latter for roughly six years. Particularly, seeing the nuances between how everyone is characterized between the two games is fascinating; not to say that Oni's quantity over quality approach is inherently bad, as if I'm done with RLE all of a sudden. But the fewer [fuckable] characters having more sustenance is appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GoofyBastard

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
We have people literally hacking and breaking the game to skip the text.

For the longest time, I thought it was a bug. People just aren't completing quests and texting.
I don't fucking get it. The writing is a genuine highlight of this game. Easily equal to the art and the lewd stuff, if not above it.
And I mean, whatever, I guess. People can cheat themselves out of the experience if that really floats their boat.

But making fools of themselves and complaining about bugs when they're just missing prompts and plot points and getting confused is a little much.

aessir69

Jul 6, 2023
Can you have sex with Rogue? I finished all the missions but never got her sex scene like the other two. Thanks

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I don't fucking get it. The writing is a genuine highlight of this game. Easily equal to the art and the lewd stuff, if not above it.
And I mean, whatever, I guess. People can cheat themselves out of the experience if that really floats their boat.

But making fools of themselves and complaining about bugs when they're just missing prompts and plot points and getting confused is a little much.
I agree. The game is in early development, just released, and is already feeling like it has had a lot of effort and thought put into it. Maybe a few minor bugs, but nothing game breaking and often resolved by going back to an earlier save or starting over. Since 0.02b came out, I have not seen any freezing or other issues other than one initial save not working. After that, no real issues. Any minor inconsistencies (like certain sex interactions having the girl stand back up or having to be in a particular position) at this point will be likely fixed as content is added or ironed out. The writing is great and I really like the interactions between the characters in sideline dialogue (such as on Hum Hum talking about the "new kid" pulling new powers out his @@S). What we have now is a very solid base to build a very cool game on.

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
i try sunbath with jean i got this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/interactions/swimming/swimming.rpy", line 77, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 57, in script call
File "scripts/locations/pool.rpyc", line 24, in script call
File "scripts/interactions/swimming/swimming.rpyc", line 30, in script call
File "scripts/interactions/swimming/swimming.rpyc", line 77, in script call
File "scripts/mechanics/approval.rpyc", line 80, in script
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa27400.38380\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1730, in execute
args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa27400.38380\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 344, in evaluate
value = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa27400.38380\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa27400.38380\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/interactions/swimming/swimming.rpy", line 77, in <module>
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa27400.38380\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Null Hypothesis 0.2b
Sun Nov 5 16:25:44 2023

Reactions: sexypeanut

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
Can't date Jean?

call `jump Jean_asked_on_date` in the console.

I did this on my save, but can't promise it won't cause problems

Reactions: keppopo

Erineq

Sep 25, 2021
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
Rogue.pubes='shaven'
(replace shaven with strip or triangle or bush)
Make the girl at ease with being naked
focused_Girl.Outfit.Shame=0
(best to follow these steps first

1. open wardrobe
  2. set the outfit you want her to have
  3. open the console and launch the command then exit the console
  4. (optional) save the outfit
still trying to find the code to enable sex and anal
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)

Player.cash=999
Player.XP=999

I've added 9000 because the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish the quest, which will reward you with a higher cap

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
how do you open the console menu

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
Thank you for adding this.

Though better advice is just to max out her stats and text her like she asks you to. :(

Edit: Quest instructions will be updated to be clearer since people don't like to read.
I had done that a while ago, the option to text her about a date never shows up since she's actually supposed to text you for the first time. The trigger came and went without a successful date. There's a real bug here

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes