drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So when I first saw this at its first state, it was pretty obviously a reskinned Rogue-Like.
Now, however, it's one of those projects that, with time and effort, appears to be well on its way to exceeding the original.
The writing is genuinely good, the systems are interesting and unique, and I'm enjoying the grind.
Very very very well done.
One of the very few projects I'm looking at actively supporting.
well at 0.2b, we have 3 girls, a decent story progression, and several different actions involving the girls. already it feels like a great game

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I recall some mention about not being sure how to bring Emma in. Couldn't she simply be a teacher, hired by Xavier to help out Jean with her powers, managing them, alongside you? Could be that she accepted purely to see the level of risk you pose to her with your own Nullification abilities.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I recall some mention about not being sure how to bring Emma in. Couldn't she simply be a teacher, hired by Xavier to help out Jean with her powers, managing them, alongside you? Could be that she accepted purely to see the level of risk you pose to her with your own Nullification abilities.
it's hard to bring her in since she is the leader of the hellfire club which have gone against the x-men many times in the past

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Emma cares about students more than the Hellfire Club. It would be easy to bring her in - you go on a mission with the X-Men (Jean being your tutor), MC is kidnapped by Emma (which has another mutant school), they do some kinky stuff there, the X-Men save him and bring Emma in, Xavier offers her a position there as a teacher if she behaves (which also brings to the mansion her other students), you know the rest

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
i try sunbath with jean i got this
I have not run into any issues sunbathing with Jean... she even got a suntan. I will keep messing around with different aspects of the game and see when and where I get any exceptions or freezes. Could be just individual systems handling the game differently.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
it's hard to bring her in since she is the leader of the hellfire club which have gone against the x-men many times in the past
She doesn't necessarily have to be in this timeline, does she? Even so, she's very opportunistic and has certain thirst for power, and having a mutant that is able to negate other mutants abilities in your pocket? That's defo something that'd be useful.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I can see some content being added for when the MC misses too much class or just sits in his room without contacting anyone for a long time. Good for passing time, but the other characters would likely get concerned or at least discuss the reticent newcomer among themselves.

Reactions: Necronlord5

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
Ok so... since Laura and MC have their motorcycle helmets will we have to start saving money to buy a motorcycle and Logan wil teach us how to drive it? (will we have relationship of friendship with the smelly little Canadian?

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
how do you open the console menu
If you enabled the console: Shift + O.

If you don't know how to enable the console: Go to the game's main folder -> renpy -> common, and open "00console.rpy" in notepad. Find "config.console = False" (or, Ln 108, Col 26). Change False to True. Save. And the console should be enabled when hitting Shift + O in game.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Emma cares about students more than the Hellfire Club. It would be easy to bring her in - you go on a mission with the X-Men (Jean being your tutor), MC is kidnapped by Emma (which has another mutant school), they do some kinky stuff there, the X-Men save him and bring Emma in, Xavier offers her a position there as a teacher if she behaves (which also brings to the mansion her other students), you know the rest
All are incorrect to varying degrees. We got plans though.

Ok so... since Laura and MC have their motorcycle helmets will we have to start saving money to buy a motorcycle and Logan wil teach us how to drive it?
They're gonna steal it. :cool:

will we have relationship of friendship with the smelly little Canadian?
Probably.

honestly i want to hang out with nightcrawler as a friend(bros before)
Already writing up events for the blue elf.

DarkKat

Sep 16, 2018
Great game, I've been enjoying the story thus far. I'm excited to hear they are adding more activities to boost friendship beyond just the pool. Something like a game room or group longue would be perfect for that, looking forward to what is put out.

In that vein, I'd really like more options for things to do in the girls rooms and your own room when inviting them over. Right now with it just being flirting and hooking up makes it feel bareboned. I hope it gets fleshed out with simple things like just chatting, watching TV, and/or doing some sort of hobby together. I feel it will add more depth.

Also an expanding on texting over the cellphone would be excellent. I like the texting options and the few variety of answers that pop up in response to them. I would like to see that built upon. Keep up the great work.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes