Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
We found out that 90% of the bugs in relation to sex and dating were people not reading and assuming that it must be a bug and not the fact that the game actually explains what to do.

Future updates will fix the 10% of actual bugs and be ABUNDANTLY CLEAR of what is needed to progress in the quest log. The character writing will remain high quality but the quest log will assume people have a third-grade reading comprehension.
Exactly. I have not found any game breaking issues.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah only bugs I experienced in my playthrough were missing graphics files for piercings, and whatever causes the interface update "lag" (slow rendering or delayed processing of UI changes) that sometimes caused UI elements to not display until a simple middle mouse rollback was performed.

This one is actually really fair. (Your complaint, not the system)

etc.
Honestly was more of a joke than a complaint. While I think the current weightings are a bit too conservative, it still makes sense. Despite such a large initial offering on the release, it is still early game with characters that are just now opening up near the end of content. Having them immediately go from first sexual encounters to unusually adventurous exhibitionism, along with a sufficiently permissive school environment to match, wouldn't makes sense narratively. I only changed it at the end of the game when I was mostly out of content and dicking around.

I'm sure as the game progresses and sexual mores at the school mysteriously become more lax, things will thaw on the exhibitionism front.

Reactions: merleved

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I don't even know how to describe it but the game likes to glitch out, I guess, after a few minutes of play. Like the text will break into multiple little squares and dance across the screen, making it unplayable as I can't read what the button options are during dialogue. I feel like I'm describing myself on drugs when typing this out but I'm 100% legit about this.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm sure as the game progresses and sexual mores at the school mysteriously become more lax, things will thaw on the exhibitionism front.
I can promise you by chapter 2, especially Jean, the initial three girls will be far more openly sexual with you.

I mean you're in a committed relationship and proved you're a viable partner who cares about their problems.

We want to go for realistic relationship progression but we're not going to randomly have the girls go "I have a headache" or "I'm feeling crampy."

... Maybe if we add a life sim option. :unsure:

I don't even know how to describe it but the game likes to glitch out, I guess, after a few minutes of play. Like the text will break into multiple little squares and dance across the screen, making it unplayable as I can't read what the button options are during dialogue. I feel like I'm describing myself on drugs when typing this out but I'm 100% legit about this.
Are you SURE you're sober?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
We want to go for realistic relationship progression but we're not going to randomly have the girls go "I have a headache" or "I'm feeling crampy."

... Maybe if we add a life sim option. :unsure:
Please don't.. I play games to get away from real life.. :ROFLMAO:
The progression is good as is so far as a fantasy approximation of reality goes.

Maybe your PC has a virus.. I have never seen anything approximating what you are describing while I have played through the game several times.

• Sad
Reactions: Engelstein

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Oh that's why I said option.
Yeah.. like masochist mode or such. Seems like that is already kind of in the game though. Sometimes asking a lady on a date ends with her saying, not tonight, busy. Now what would be hilarious is one of them comes up and says, "Oops, I concentrated on class so much I forgot to take my pill for a while... and now I am late." :eek: Talk about reality mode.

DarkKat

Sep 16, 2018
I can promise you by chapter 2, especially Jean, the initial three girls will be far more openly sexual with you.
We want to go for realistic relationship progression...
That's really great to hear. Is there any plans to retroactively touch up Chapter 1 sex scenes and progression? It'd be great to have the girls suggest things they are comfortable with or want to explore. In my play through I've been kinda doing my own limited things in how I feel they'd want stuff to progress but would really like it if they expressed wanting to take things further too when certain comforts or trust / love meter milestones are exceeded.

Also, something I'd really like to see is is more passive touching options like lower back and stuff for making out. I already really like the build up for the thigh leading upwards. It'd be great to have something similar for the back leading to ass fondling.

Personally I like that aspects of this game go more romantic and would like to see that spill into the intimate moments as well.

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
Been checking the thread a while now and just wanted to know are the bugs really that bad as people say?
Since 0.2b fixed the problem with piercings, I haven't really run into any glitches, errors, or problems getting the girls' relationships to progress except that sometimes during blowjob animations the dick won't line up with the mouth properly. But then, I know where the quest log button is and can actually read instructions.

Although sometimes the option to ask them on a date moves, it'll be under texting sometimes, only appear when you voice call them other times, occasionally only appear when you speak to them in person...I can usually find it if I check between those three means of interaction but it is a little weird that it's not locked in place.

Otherwise, I just find myself wondering if all the bugs are a difference between versions. I'm on PC and the game runs fine so like maybe it's an Android thing?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
That's really great to hear. Is there any plans to retroactively touch up Chapter 1 sex scenes and progression? It'd be great to have the girls suggest things they are comfortable with or want to explore. In my play through I've been kinda doing my own limited things in how I feel they'd want stuff to progress but would really like it if they expressed wanting to take things further too when certain comforts or trust / love meter milestones are exceeded.
All of this is planned.

We're actually using the patreon funds to make the characters more "animated."

The standing poses are going from 2 to around 13.

Patrons will be able to view them early before the release.

Also, something I'd really like to see is is more passive touching options like lower back and stuff for making out. I already really like the build up for the thigh leading upwards. It'd be great to have something similar for the back leading to ass fondling.
I'll pass this on to the devs.

Although sometimes the option to ask them on a date moves, it'll be under texting sometimes, only appear when you voice call them other times, occasionally only appear when you speak to them in person...I can usually find it if I check between those three means of interaction but it is a little weird that it's not locked in place.
Yeah I'm gonna go annoy everyone into hammering it down as an option in all three spots.

an Android thing?
We're pretty public about the Android version being unstable. Until we can get things properly compressed to a better size, it's gonna cause some issues.

Aug 15, 2021
We have an eta on when Kitty's being added? Not all that big on Storm.
At this time the only specific girl that the Devs have confirmed is being added at all is Storm. They have made a point of stating that they are not confirming any specific girls before they appear except for Storm since she was teased at in this release already.

With that having been said, that still won't be for at least a bit. I know that in addition to bug fixes, v0.3 is supposed to be a lot of Quality of Life upgrades for the existing chapter. The next chapter won't be until after that part is stabilized and polished up. They're all hard at work though, I know that it's been mentioned that the writers are busy working on scenes that won't require additional art assets and RonChon is hunting bugs like crazy.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
something I wanted to suggest is for each girl having their first time with MC to include a visual of them bleeding a little to show they lost their virginity. it really gives off a genuine feeling. I understand why it wouldn't work with Laura but it could definitely work with Rogue and Jean

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Wouldn't every time be like the first time for a girl with a regenerating maidenhead?
you would think but given her training and her penchant for constant training and stretching, it wouldn't matter since it would tear every time. best solution is to just say it's the only thing that won't regenerate and leave it at that

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
something I wanted to suggest is for each girl having their first time with MC to include a visual of them bleeding a little to show they lost their virginity. it really gives off a genuine feeling. I understand why it wouldn't work with Laura but it could definitely work with Rogue and Jean
I've brought it up before and it doesn't seem like something the others are into. Doesn't hurt to throw it in the suggestion box in the discord.

Wouldn't every time be like the first time for a girl with a regenerating maidenhead?
you would think but given her training and her penchant for constant training and stretching, it wouldn't matter since it would tear every time. best solution is to just say it's the only thing that won't regenerate and leave it at that
We went with the idea that it tore during training before her regeneration abilities manifesting.

DarkKat

Sep 16, 2018
I've brought it up before and it doesn't seem like something the others are into. Doesn't hurt to throw it in the suggestion box in the discord.
If anything it could be something that could be toggled as long as it isn't too much of a hassle for the team. Though if it is something that Ron doesn't want in or the artist is uncomfortable drawing it than that's what mods are for if people really want virginity loss to be more realistic.

Last edited:

littlekik

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone know how to I have sex with either Laura and Jean? I've maxed out their love and trust. Is there some sort of event triggering steps like it is with Rogue?

Aug 15, 2021
Anyone know how to I have sex with either Laura and Jean? I've maxed out their love and trust. Is there some sort of event triggering steps like it is with Rogue?
Yes, both of them have a scene to kick it off.

Jean's requires you to be in a relationship with her, completed the Penultimate Quirk scene and waited a few days, and triggers when in your room sleeping. She calls you in the middle of the night.

Laura's requires basically the same thing. Complete her I love you scene, wait a few days. She'll text you as you're waking up.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes