drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I've brought it up before and it doesn't seem like something the others are into. Doesn't hurt to throw it in the suggestion box in the discord.

We went with the idea that it tore during training before her regeneration abilities manifesting.
understandable considering you would have to redo their first scenes and that can be difficult and adds to the workload

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Wouldn't every time be like the first time for a girl with a regenerating maidenhead?
Some women do not even have enough hymen tissue to make much difference.. they are simply born that way. The problem with thinking about regenerating as if the body is completely restored to a certain time is that it does not work. Laura and Logan do age albeit slowly. Natural changes to the body due to age and maturity (caused by sexual contact and pregnancy) would remain as part of the new body structure and her healing factor would simply take that as a new status quo since losing her hymen does not constitute actual damage that reduces her efficiency. The body is adaptive, so her regeneration would need to be as well. If she did regenerate back to a time prior to her losing her hymen she also would never develop additional muscle mass, coordination, stamina, or agility.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Since 0.2b fixed the problem with piercings, I haven't really run into any glitches, errors, or problems getting the girls' relationships to progress except that sometimes during blowjob animations the dick won't line up with the mouth properly. But then, I know where the quest log button is and can actually read instructions.

Although sometimes the option to ask them on a date moves, it'll be under texting sometimes, only appear when you voice call them other times, occasionally only appear when you speak to them in person...I can usually find it if I check between those three means of interaction but it is a little weird that it's not locked in place.

Otherwise, I just find myself wondering if all the bugs are a difference between versions. I'm on PC and the game runs fine so like maybe it's an Android thing?
I'm gonna try 0.2b right now, for the pb with the piercings. Do you know if the problem with Rogue/Anna's stockings during sex scenes is also patched?
I didn't try the android version, but did play on joiplay w/o specific issues (except for one save that didn't want to load once ported on PC due to "being made on an other device, do you want to trust it? where even "yes" wouldn't load it)

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
so, they confirmed that the girls wil be added in chronological order as they appeared, for anyone interested that would mean that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those aren't the only girls to show up during the Phoenix Saga. ;)

Not saying you're wrong but plenty of girls show up. :sneaky:

If she did regenerate back to a time prior to her losing her hymen she also would never develop additional muscle mass, coordination, stamina, or agility.
Yeah, pretty much this.

Reactions: Green83rry

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Those aren't the only girls to show up during the Phoenix Saga. ;)

Not saying you're wrong but plenty of girls show up. :sneaky:

Yeah, pretty much this.
oh ok, I thought you literally meant the exact issue in which they appeared, if you guys are going by arcs/events than it's mostly useless trying to predict exactly which ones wil appear. Plus there are a lot of girls nobody except massive comic fans know, I doubt this game will include someone like Lila Cheney unless you guys are planning to do every x-woman lol.Can't wait to see jean as dark phoenix.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Plus there are a lot of girls nobody except massive comic fans know, I doubt this game will include someone like Lila Cheney unless you guys are planning to do every x-woman lol.Can't wait to see jean as dark phoenix.
Is now a good time to mention I have a 'Lila Cheney Galactic Tour '84' t-shirt, or is that showing my nerd credential hand too early?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
oh ok, I thought you literally meant the exact issue in which they appeared, if you guys are going by arcs/events then it's mostly useless trying to predict exactly which ones wil appear. Plus there are a lot of girls nobody except massive comic fans know, I doubt this game will include someone like Lila Cheney unless you guys are planning to do every x-woman lol. Can't wait to see jean as dark phoenix.
why not there are some nice variants of her.

Great game! Give them all bigger tits and butts as well
smaller if anything.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I haven't gotten too far into the story, but one thing I'd like to see in this game over Rogue Like would be for the girls to choose to dress more provocatively as they become more lascivious, (revealing outfits or no underwear) without having to resort so much to you always having to create what they should or shouldn't wear with custom outfits.

I also liked the option of opening the bathroom door and catching them undressed or semi-dressed.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I haven't gotten too far into the story, but one thing I'd like to see in this game over Rogue Like would be for the girls to choose to dress more provocatively as they become more lascivious, (revealing outfits or no underwear) without having to resort so much to you always having to create what they should or shouldn't wear with custom outfits.

I also liked the option of opening the bathroom door and catching them undressed or semi-dressed.
Actually, as you add new outfits that you bought, they will wear them, but yes, for more interesting outfits, you will need to experiment and save them for the girls to wear. There is a nude option that will activate and that the girls will use occasionally. One time I entered Rogues room and found all the girls hanging out topless in outfits (lack of outfits) I had created for them.

The personal bathrooms are in suite, so probably not an option, but the communal shower area gets more interesting as you advance trust and love with the ladies.

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
Finally finished playing through this...and I loved it! Instantly one of my top F95 games of this year. Hoping you guys will keep up the great work...you've certainly got an ambitious plan here.

Anyways, because I liked it so much and would really like to see it succeed, here comes a wall of kind of nitpicky feedback:

Crashes
I played 0.2a most of my playthrough and switched to 0.2b towards the end. Hit a few crashes in 0.2a which might've been fixed in 2b, and in any case I didn't keep careful track...it was nothing major, usually seemed to be missing images in the sex menu based on specific clothing of the girls. Only one I hit in both versions consistently at the same place was when Laura tracked me down and wanted to have sex for the first time: we'd start stripping and then when she laid down and spread her legs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was ultimately able to work around it by telling her "Not now" and then having sex with her later through the normal sex menu. That one seems like a missing image issue too - because I had her get her nipples pierced? - except that, oddly, it worked fine through the normal sex menu. Just a hunch but I think maybe for those sorta-on-rails sex scenes it'd be safer/more stable to have them take as much of their clothing off as possible rather than leaving a lot of of their clothes on.

Speaking of The Sex Menu:
First off I think it'd be a bit less immersion-breaking if the white grid with black hearts was replaced with something a little more visually neutral like just a flat grey or brown background. (Obviously the ideal would be location-specific backgrounds but I get that's a fairly big resource-intensive ask especially given all the different possible positions.)

Secondly: I like that there's a big love/trust boost the first time you get a girl to agree to [some sex act] but - because it's a one-time boost - it feels like there's an opportunity for the player to screw themselves over by doing a bunch of sex acts for the first time while they are already capped on love and trust due to quest progression/lack of progression reasons. I'm sure you can grind up the "lost" love and trust but especially later on that's a lot of grinding to substitute for a little bit of sex, and may throw off the flow of the game for players that hit this. Not sure what the fix is, unless you tie what sex acts they're willing to do a little more tightly to their love/trust caps which could still prove to be immersion breaking or mess up pacing in other ways.

Lastly: I've never gotten any of the girls to be willing to have a threesome yet, or even have sex in front of each other. Presumably not implemented yet, totally understandably! However, you can bypass that and kind of backdoor your way into a threesome by starting a makeout session from a Flirt action with one girl while another girl is present. I was pleasantly surprised by how relatively-functional the resulting threesomes were (even though obviously there's no real art for them yet or options to have the girls do stuff to each other) but that seems like a hole in the game's logic you might want to be aware of; maybe the other girl should (if she's not ready for a threesome) just excuse herself with a line about giving you some privacy, or whatever. (I mean, personally, I don't mind if she just watches!)

Random Events
I love that the girls text you, or pop by to visit, or that (once they become friendly with each other) they hang out together (and occasionally tell you to get lost if they are hanging out), and so on. Makes the game world really feel much more alive. However, I'm a little worried that as the size of the cast/harem increases this could get overwhelming. *Especially* since there seem to be a lot of quest-progression-triggers that won't trigger if, e.g., you didn't spend the night sleeping alone in your own room. Not sure what the solution is, exactly, but the frequency of random occurrences, and having some interactions with the girls block quest-stuff from happening, is something I can envision becoming a problem down the line, kind of the Ren'Py equivalent of when you're just trying to get back to town to sell loot in a fantasy RPG and you get stuck fighting random encounters every 10 feet.

I also feel like it's (one of many) good reasons not to let the harem get TOO out of control...lord knows if we end up adding every single hot mutant chick to ever appear in an X-Comic to our harem we'd be making the protagonist of WVM look like a rank amateur....and it'll get pretty damn silly in a LOT of respects.

The Clothing Menu
The basic system seems pretty solid but there are definitely some things here that need refinement. The biggest thing needing some tweaks is the numerical values of clothing which are kind of all over the place and feel very arbitrary in a lot of cases. But also the scale of values needs some work - it's a nice idea to have the girls gradually willing to wear more and more risque outfits as they get freakier, but in practice due to the way the clothing values are assigned, the bigger impact on this is what clothing they'll let you give them, because in terms of what clothing they'll actually wear....outfits are basically all <40 or >1000, without much in-between, and so a girl's gradual increase in confidence from 200 to 600 doesn't actually open up any meaningful new outfits. There's also a logic issue with certain clothing items that have very high values, like nipple tape, which can add huge numbers to an outfit even if they're completely covered up - which leads to weird scenarios like Rogue being willing to wear a leather jacket with nothing underneath but not being willing to wear the same leather jacket with nipple tape underneath. But the fix can't be as simple as just making the outer layer the only one that matters, because you also have the situation, presently, where a short skirt with no panties is basically just as "conservative" an outfit (or more conservative) than shorts with risque panties underneath.

If it were me, I think what I'd do is have a base Shame value for nudity, and have clothing reduce that by a percentage, based on what they leave visible. Like, say being topless has a value of 1000; a bulky sweater or winter coat might reduce that by 98%, whereas a bra might reduce it by 25%-50% (depending on the bra), nipple tape might only reduce it by 5%, and a thin but opaque tank top might reduce it by 75%. But they could stack; so a girl whose max shame is 200 might not be willing to wear that tanktop with no bra (250 shame) but a tanktop plus a 25%-coverage bra would bring the shame value down to 187.5 and be okay. Accessories (spiked collar etc) could still add flat +X or -X to outfits. (I would make nipple tape a top rather than an accessory, though: the whole point of it is to [technically] cover the nipples!) I think it'd be a lot easier to have it feel like what they'll wear or not wear is internally consistent this way, and (if the numbers are right) we'll be able to make more meaningful tweaks to their wardrobe as their confidence increases.

Lastly: it'd also be nice if saved outfits remembered zipped/unzipped status. It's a great option to have (and I think it can still work with a percentage system, just have the unzipped version offer a much lower percentage of coverage/shame reduction) but from what I could tell, saving an outfit "unzipped" wouldn't necessarily mean the girl would wear it around that way even if it was well within her shame limits that way.

Wishlist
Things I'd love to see:
1. The Goblin Queen. I know you've already said we're headed for Dark Phoenix (and I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing Jean get her goth-y bad-girl on) but I've always thought the Goblin Queen arc would be perfect for adaptation to an adult game. Maybe you can work that in post-Dark Phoenix.

2. Magik - I mean, the Goblin Queen story arc seems like a great place to introduce her. Plus we'll hopefully be developing a friendship with Colossus (things already seem headed that way, which I like, great to have another bro besides Kurt) so maybe a quest to help him rescue his little sister...and then a lot of time having you and your harem help traumatized-as-shit, PTSD-ridden Illyana recover and gradually come out of her shell.

3. Psylocke. ?

Anyways, like I said, wall of text, but I promise I only put this much effort into feedback for games that I'd love to see succeed. Keep up the good work!

Jeck30

Sep 1, 2022
Confirming Mac version appears broken. Unrelated to running apps from unrecognized developers. Might be permissions-related but does not seem to be the usual permissions issue, at least.
If its the first time you're running the .app file, Right-click with Ctrl key pressed, then click "open" with the Ctrl key still pressed. You'll be able to run the file.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Great game! Give them all bigger tits and butts as well
I mean there's only 500,000 games that already cater to the absurd fantasy of gross disproportion. Clearly the developers have made the conscious (and commendable) decision to eschew that shit here. Why even ask? It obviously runs counter to the entire design philosophy.
Rogue having the best ass on the team is Ultra-Canon and one thing none of us on the team will be swayed on. Emma, if she makes it into the game, will probably have one of the bigger bustlines, but other than that kind of thing, everyone's going to be more on the 'realistic' end of the scale (other than everyone having the usual flawless comic-book bodies you'd expect, obviously). More power to you if the kind of literally impossible physique you see in a lot of 3D games, for example, is something you like, but it's not quite what we're going for here.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes