pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way to encourage the girls to like each other more? I know the game spoke about the pool being a place to level up relationships during the opening tutorial, but I've been doing it a fuckton with all 3 girls there at once and so far all i've gotten are two scenes/moments where Rogue and X-23 talk to each other in their bedrooms and I kind of overhear. Otherwise, despite opening dating all 3, jean is still frosty with both of them, and hasn't had any scene of that style with either girl. Am I doing something wrong?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Is there a way to encourage the girls to like each other more? I know the game spoke about the pool being a place to level up relationships during the opening tutorial, but I've been doing it a fuckton with all 3 girls there at once and so far all i've gotten are two scenes/moments where Rogue and X-23 talk to each other in their bedrooms and I kind of overhear. Otherwise, despite opening dating all 3, jean is still frosty with both of them, and hasn't had any scene of that style with either girl. Am I doing something wrong?
I think Jean remains a bit jealous since she has a huge ego and an unhealthy amount of insecurity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Not doing anything wrong! We just haven't had time yet to implement the "friendship" system. We're hoping to flesh it out more in 0.3, but it may get pushed back to 0.4!

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Not doing anything wrong! We just haven't had time yet to implement the "friendship" system. We're hoping to flesh it out more in 0.3, but it may get pushed back to 0.4!
Ah, okay, so at this point, there's no more of the friendship system to play out right now? I can stop going to the pool with the girls in hopes of triggering new friendship scenes until a later update.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
the wait for 0.3 is actually painful and it hurts but I shall endure if only for the sake of the love I have for the game and the respect I have for all the workers involved. also because I can't wait to bang Storm lol

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Ah, okay, so at this point, there's no more of the friendship system to play out right now? I can stop going to the pool with the girls in hopes of triggering new friendship scenes until a later update.
There is always the sexy tan lines to work on at least.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I wonder if there are plans to add Mystique at some point in the future because that could be interesting with her being able to look like the other women we've been with

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Sounds cool. Looking forward to seeing further advancement of plot and how Storm and newly implemented ladies react to what is happening to them.

Jul 9, 2022
I wonder if there are plans to add Mystique at some point in the future because that could be interesting with her being able to look like the other women we've been with
Probably. Shiny has said that there are going to be several villains that you will be able to have one night stands with- at the very least. Mystique is such a popular character and is central to the X-Men mythos; its just a matter it'll be sooner or later. I think Shiny posted a plot outline months ago, with chapter two having "Days of Future Past" and time travel shenanigans. Mystique and her Brotherhood play an important role in that storyline, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's at least mention, even if she doesn't appear on screen.

edit- Nvm, read Shiny's post below.

Also, I came across this apparently Mystique was Sherlock Homes in the Marvel Universe?!?!
Idk, but I'm burdened with that knowledge and now so are you.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I had done that a while ago, the option to text her about a date never shows up since she's actually supposed to text you for the first time. The trigger came and went without a successful date. There's a real bug here
Okay then yeah I'll make sure the devs put in an extra check.

think Jean remains a bit jealous since she has a huge ego and an unhealthy amount of insecurity.
Of which the Jean lovers have had lots of fun with on the discord lol.

Maybe there will be some additional content added there eventually. ;)
Eventually ;)

the wait for 0.3 is actually painful and it hurts
Good. :devilish:

also because I can't wait to bang Storm lol
Uh, she ain't coming in 0.3 ...

Chapter 2 is still a while away. We gotta finish fixing the remaining bugs and getting the systems we had to cut for time. Like the vibrator app and sex positions.

well she was a virgin until recently since apparently Scott is a giant wuss and a prick
More of the latter. We have plans on how to explain Earth-69's version of the original X-Men run went down and why they didn't go all that far.

We're having some pretty deep discussions about Mystique. Considering she actively wants to murder the X-Men, her showing up to the mansion with any regularity would cause some issues.

now that he's gone
Oh, he's not gone. He's still posting on Hum Hum and has his part to play until he fucks off to start X-Factor.

Shiny has said that there are going to be several villains that you will be able to have one night stands with-
I did? I may have been overzealous. I remember when "Early Spring 2023" was our original release projection.

If I did say that, then the statement needs to be altered to that there are several POSSIBLE villains that you MAY be able to have one-night stands with.

I think Shiny posted a plot outline months ago, with chapter two having "Days of Future Past" and time travel shenanigans.
Okay, this I know I didn't do because we're a ways off from going near Days of Future Past. We still gotta get through Phoenix Saga.

Reactions: merleved

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Okay then yeah I'll make sure the devs put in an extra check.

Of which the Jean lovers have had lots of fun with on the discord lol.

Eventually ;)

Good. :devilish:

Uh, she ain't coming in 0.3 ...

Chapter 2 is still a while away. We gotta finish fixing the remaining bugs and getting the systems we had to cut for time. Like the vibrator app and sex positions.

More of the latter. We have plans on how to explain Earth-69's version of the original X-Men run went down and why they didn't go all that far.

We're having some pretty deep discussions about Mystique. Considering she actively wants to murder the X-Men, her showing up to the mansion with any regularity would cause some issues.

Oh, he's not gone. He's still posting on Hum Hum and has his part to play until he fucks off to start X-Factor.

I did? I may have been overzealous. I remember when "Early Spring 2023" was our original release projection.

If I did say that, then the statement needs to be altered to that there are several POSSIBLE villains that you MAY be able to have one-night stands with.

Okay, this I know I didn't do because we're a ways off from going near Days of Future Past. We still gotta get through Phoenix Saga.
with Mystique being Kurt's bio mom and Rogue's adoptive mother, you could use that as a means to introduce her slowly by framing her as trying to foster a close bond with the 2 of them. also I know Storm is a ways off and was meaning more of her at whenever point she is introduced in a sense that she's around more than just the few appearances she's made so far

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
For the record, for Mystique "having a close relationship with her kids" translates to "trying to put a lot of bullets in their bodies"

Reactions: vireker
Aug 15, 2021
Proudly sharing a hint at a feature I am coding up for the game, whether it winds up just as a mod or finds its way into the game.

Define card ranks and suits
suits = ['Hearts', 'Diamonds', 'Clubs', 'Spades']
ranks = ['2', '3', '4', '5', '6', '7', '8', '9', '10', 'Jack', 'Queen', 'King', 'Ace']

Define a dictionary to map card names to image filenames
card_images = {f"{rank}of{suit}": f"{rank}of{suit}.png" for suit in suits for rank in ranks

hand_rank_names = {
0: "High Card",
1: "One Pair",
2: "Two Pair",
3: "Three of a Kind",
4: "Straight",
5: "Flush",
6: "Full House",
7: "Four of a Kind",
8: "Straight Flush"
}

Plenty of ideas on how this could be utilized, from helping speed up the money grind to adding interesting scenes with any number of characters

Reactions: twoEyedCyclops

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
So when I first saw this at its first state, it was pretty obviously a reskinned Rogue-Like.
Now, however, it's one of those projects that, with time and effort, appears to be well on its way to exceeding the original.
The writing is genuinely good, the systems are interesting and unique, and I'm enjoying the grind.
Very very very well done.
One of the very few projects I'm looking at actively supporting.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes