ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Oh I'm such a terrible "little brother"
View attachment 3059278
Haaaa
it's not AI
I feel bad for artists who get compared to AI when it's not...

messing out with the code to unlock content more quickly and bypass the grind

View attachment 3059368

I reached it, the true face fuck o_O

also the slightest increase in speed makes her fully invisible. is there a recommended max limit to Laura.throat_training=# (where # is a number) ?
Because at some speed/intensity mark, the "opposite day" glitch happens. I'm trying to find a proper full deepthroat but those native glitches make it hard to find
View attachment 3059373
Dude stop trying to break the game and enjoy it for it for what it is lol

ffs guys. leave the code alone or else this might become canon and no one wants that
Too late, it's canon.

Got a financial idea for patreon: if you're a high enough patron, you can suggest a conversation between humhum users.

Of course keep minimal amount of rules:
must be in-characters dialogue and in-universe
no breaking the 4th wall or reference to rogue-like
Can detail in what chapter or season they happen
We already do this for free. Most people just like to make fake text conversations for the luls. Not shaming them but we do accept user-submitted hum hums.

"run a hand through her hair" to "give headpat"
Why not both?

I thought the options were chronological on love/trust requirements (with compliment first and kiss at the end)
They can't be chronological because different girls will have different interests. There will be girls who will want to fuck before they allow kissing and there will be girls who want anal before giving pussy access.

Also when it's done. instead of ending at the basic girl's menu, please allow to keep running a hand through her hair and transform her "straight hair" to "messy hair" as it's available in the wardrobe hair option
That's gonna piss them off lol.

how about something like this?
Orgasm by headpat is a planned feature.

Going to mod skipping text back in. Lol.
I mean have fun missing over half the game's content.

The mouth generally indicates that you are encouraging an action and that the girl will likely have an increase in love for you by choosing that option as it matches what she prefers from what I can glean. The mouth with the strikeout option generally discourages the action or opposes what the girl prefers and will probably not involve a relational increase (possibly cause some decrease).
For the record, this is 100% false.

0.2b even states what these do. The mouth encourages a quirk that exaggerates their personality through, somewhat, unhealthy coping mechanisms. That happen to be kinky.

The crossed-out mouth ensures they remain more faithful to the comic.

It has nothing to do with her preferences. She's at a junction in her life and you're able to influence her personality with whatever advice or permission you give when it comes to boundary setting.

How to ask Laura in a date ? got the quest but can't ask her out.
Do you have 0.2b?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
For the record, this is 100% false.

0.2b even states what these do. The mouth encourages a quirk that exaggerates their personality through, somewhat, unhealthy coping mechanisms. That happen to be kinky.

The crossed-out mouth ensures they remain more faithful to the comic.

It has nothing to do with her preferences. She's at a junction in her life and you're able to influence her personality with whatever advice or permission you give when it comes to boundary setting.
Aha.. I was mostly just going off of my experiences with those options. Thank for the clarification.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So I got dating bug. I decide to start new game and speed run it. now I can't date anyone. already got dating quest for everyone. still only flirt and no date. wtf happen ?

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
The game crashes during my sexual encounters with Jean, especially when I'm changing positions (laying back or on her hands and knees). I have v0.2a

Mugetsu_x

Mar 22, 2018
So I got dating bug. I decide to start new game and speed run it. now I can't date anyone. already got dating quest for everyone. still only flirt and no date. wtf happen ?
What version of the game are you on? I completed the game with a clean save, 0.2b version. Everything works fine for me:unsure:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
How in the name of all that's holy did you miss out the obvious Shakespeare joke? :)
I don't know Shakespeare. :p

Aha.. I was mostly just going off of my experiences with those options. Thank for the clarification.
Sorry if I got a tad aggressive. I reread my post and yeah it came off as a bit heated. Which I apologize for. :(

hi is the remote vibrator broken or am i just dumb and dont know how to use it? :)
It's currently a framework for a feature in a planned update.

I've seen art of the app mentioned.

It did not help
Another addition to the game breaking during my sexual encounters with Jean is the fact it also freezed at the end of a date I had with Rogue.
I'll let the dev team know.

erow

Jan 2, 2018
Hey, it just came on to me, and i'm not sure if it was proposed before but, could you guys make and "app short cut" like we have for the locations? I believe it would cut down a lot of the time we spend navigating the phone interface and give players some more customization.

Reactions: keppopo

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Sorry if I got a tad aggressive. I reread my post and yeah it came off as a bit heated. Which I apologize for.
No problem, I know how many times you likely see incorrect responses from people that think they have an answer but are still trying to figure things out themselves. I have not seen any tooltips or explanations regarding the optional paths with the ladies in version 0.02b, but at least now I know.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Ok. I figured it out. you can only initiate the first date via text message. MESSAGE ONLY.

Option to ask girls out when talking and phone call won't appear until you ask for a date by text her. I think this is happen to everyone who say they can't date any characters. she stand there but can't just ask her. you need to text her first. I don't know this a bug or just oversight from the DEV.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993
Aug 15, 2021
Ok. I figured it out. you can only initiate the first date via text message. MASSAGE ONLY.

Option to ask girls out when talking and phone call won't appear until you ask for a date by text her. I think this is happen to everyone who say they can't date any characters. she stand there but can't just ask her. you need to text her first. I don't know this a bug or just oversight from the DEV.
Ah yes, the clue being that the girls say "Text when when you want to go on that date".

And then if we're doing anything else we forget that. (I made the same mistake early on).

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

GoofyBastard

May 1, 2023
Reading through these posts I have seen notes about things people have liked, and I know it's a sex game and a lot of us are in it for that, but I have not seen anyone mention the cool little easter eggs the devs have put in. like the snippits after the 4 page entries for the different characters. After playing different ways a couple times I decide to read through some stuff that doesn't pop up normally and they had me laughing my ass off. if you have not read through them or just looked through stuff I highly recommend it.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes