phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Is Chapter 1 all we have so far? Went through the 4 seasons, got all girls all the way. The last event was the one with Kurt where we got attacked when going to get comics from Stan, before that I believe was the Sentinels... or maybe juggs. Is that all the plot at the moment? Are threesomes possible? Wanjted to know a few things before I give a review, because this game is... wow.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is Chapter 1 all we have so far? Went through the 4 seasons, got all girls all the way. The last event was the one with Kurt where we got attacked when going to get comics from Stan, before that I believe was the Sentinels... or maybe juggs. Is that all the plot at the moment? Are threesomes possible? Wanjted to know a few things before I give a review, because this game is... wow.
Yeah, it's just one chapter at the moment. If you've done the 4 seasons, that's it so far, as well as Jean, Rogue and Laura.

I'm not sure threesomes are possible yet. You can technically get into one, but it's a bug not a feature.

Reactions: phillibuster

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Ngl I could see all three of these freaks getting into that, it'd be hot
I... Wouldn't describe any of the girls freaks. Jean can lean a bit in that direction but that's mostly an unhealthy coping mechanism in response to senioritis.

There are X-Gals who canonically, in the comics, have a history with nudism, exhibitionism, and voyeurism.

I think I just need to start writing ideas down and just put a post suggestion in the appropriate Discord channel.
Joining discord when it comes to suggestions is probably the best way to do it. Discussion can and has popped up over them there.

Would a friendship bar make sense here or do you feel that the trust and love bar cover that? I'm thinking of trying a new run once I reach the end of the current content that has my character only sticking to one partner.
I feel the Trust bar covers friendship, you trust a friend, you trust that a friend isn't going to hurt you. So yeah, it fits
This.

I'm not sure threesomes are possible yet. You can technically get into one, but it's a bug not a feature.
We're working on it.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='shaven'
(replace shaven with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes
how do you use command codes?

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Tried enabling the console, got an error and the game wouldn't start. I'm fairly PC illiterate but I used a txt editor like it said to change FALSE to TRUE in the 00console thing.
Could someone more savvy upload one that's already modified?

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/interactions/swimming/swimming.rpy", line 77, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 57, in script call
File "scripts/locations/pool.rpyc", line 24, in script call
File "scripts/interactions/swimming/swimming.rpyc", line 30, in script call
File "scripts/interactions/swimming/swimming.rpyc", line 77, in script call
File "scripts/mechanics/approval.rpyc", line 80, in script
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa14752.47646\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1730, in execute
args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa14752.47646\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 344, in evaluate
value = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa14752.47646\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa14752.47646\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/interactions/swimming/swimming.rpy", line 77, in <module>
File "C:\Users\joaob\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa14752.47646\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Null Hypothesis 0.2b
Mon Nov 13 17:10:44 2023
```
i hate this bug really

silentgodowl

Dec 1, 2020
I just discovered this game. I KNOW, I'M LATE GUYS :KEK:

Well, after a few hours of play, I think it is much better than Rogue-like Evolution, even if the two games are very different in their gameplay.

We really feel the desire of the developer(s ?) to create a real story, which greatly increases the immersion.

You build your relationship with each girls, adapting to their behavior, their life, their desires.
You don't stupidly rush into their breasts from the first five minutes, it takes time, and it's frankly appreciated, they're not just fuckable pieces of meat (cyberpunk ref lol).

Then, an EXTREMELY POSITIVE POINT (for me), is the clothes. THANK GOD, there are so many clothes ! And the idea of having new ones in each chapter is so clever.

I really want to see how the game will evolve, because for the moment, there is nothing to complain about.

I don't want to say it's perfect (it is), because there are only three chapters, but damn, what a gem.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
i hate this bug really
I've posted it to the devs.

even if the two games are very different in their gameplay.
Thank you for acknowledging that they're different games.

developer(s ?)
We have a full team. I'm the community manager and story outliner.

And the idea of having new ones in each chapter is so clever.
The game will be taking place over 5 years so we thought we might as well make it that you're not the only one buying them clothes.

I really want to see how the game will evolve
Join the discord to see more updates from people other than me. I like to think we're pretty responsive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: silentgodowl

silentgodowl

Dec 1, 2020
Thank you for acknowledging that they're different games.
The comparisons that some players make with R-L.E are clumsy, they are only based on the X-Men universe. There is probably an inspiration, but the purpose and the content are not the same. You can see it just from the writing, and obviously the graphic style.
Both games are different and playable, so why complain ? :WeSmart:

We have a full team. I'm the community manager and story outliner.
You are doing a good job, keep it up !

The game will be taking place over 5 years so we thought we might as well make it that you're not the only one buying them clothes.
I. Like. Clothes. :HideThePain:

Join the discord to see more updates from people other than me. I like to think we're pretty responsive.
Why not !

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
The comparisons that some players make with R-L.E are clumsy, they are only based on the X-Men universe. There is probably an inspiration, but the purpose and the content are not the same. You can see it just from the writing, and obviously the graphic style.
So story time.

Ron was a modder for RLE. He left a group of modders but had a proof of concept build that replaced all the character sprites with art done by the artists who work for this project. This was leaked without his permission.

We made a new game and chose to take the concept in a different direction specifically, because we don't want to be "RLE with plot" and definitely NOT "RLE but better." we have key differences and every member of the team will openly state that we do not want to replace RLE.

The three major differences are-

The elimination of addiction entirely. We want to focus on a plot-heavy narrative adapting the comics, but sexy. If you just want to enslave girls, go play RLE.

Obedience is no longer a stat and instead is optional based on a character's personality shown in the comics. This means that some girls will only sub (Rogue), some girls will only dom (Laura) and some will be varying degrees of in-between (Jean). Some people are not happy with that but again, RLE gives you the option to make everyone your sub.

Corruption is not a core element of the game. We have however incorporated the "quirk" system, which will have a far more detailed explanation in the upcoming updates. If you discourage a personality quirk, they behave as they did within the comics. If you encourage a personality quirk, we take note of certain personality traits and take them to the extreme in a fun and kinky way that ultimately doesn't harm.

Laura in the comics stalked Wolverine and others she felt protective over.

Jean was the denmother who was everyone's big sister and looked after them.

Rogue has stated in several iterations that despite being a badass, she wishes she could settle down and have someone look out for her.

I cannot reveal Storm's quirk because that'd be a spoiler but if people know anything about her past it's not hard to guess. I will note that it has nothing to do with her claustrophobia. Remember, quirks are meant for fun, not to break them.

Both games are different and playable, so why complain ? :WeSmart:
It's the internet. People actively seek reasons to complain and if they can't find one, they'll make one up.

Although that's not me saying criticism isn't valid. We just have people complaining that you can't turn the girls into your sex slaves in our game and complain louder when we say "No this won't happen."

I. Like. Clothes. :HideThePain:
We have a budget specifically for clothing. We also have suggestion channels for girl clothing and player character customization.

One feature that we don't have an ETA for but I am REALLY looking forward to is the girls changing their supersuits depending on what era of the comic we're covering.

Why not !
what is the discord link?
You can find it on the main menu of the game. I'll talk to Ron about including it on this thread's main page.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes