phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
How does the pubes shaving work? I read it has to be at a certain point in the relationship, you talk to them about changing then it's supposed to show up in their wardrobe menu? But it hasn't for Rogue and we talked bout it.

Aug 15, 2021
How does the pubes shaving work? I read it has to be at a certain point in the relationship, you talk to them about changing then it's supposed to show up in their wardrobe menu? But it hasn't for Rogue and we talked bout it.
After you have the discussion with them (and they agree), you can go to the wardrobe menu and select from the pube options under hair. The girl will then go to the bathroom to shave and return with the updated style.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Is it possible to change Rogue's name after the first time she asks? As in change it a second time? Didn't find any dialogue options for it...

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
I know about their "kinks".
I'm wondering about the sex minigame. Do they have any preferences there? Or is what you can do entirely dictated by love, trust and story progression?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I know about their "kinks".
I'm wondering about the sex minigame. Do they have any preferences there? Or is what you can do entirely dictated by love, trust and story progression?
This was another one of the cut features we did for time. It'll be added as we include other stuff we had to cut.

I think we went Freudian with Rogue having a hand fetish? :unsure: That may have been a joke though. :LOL:

Lemme fuck the Juggernaut
Give us the money to pay a yaoi artist and we will.

Reactions: Green83rry
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes