Aug 15, 2021
My brother in Christ, you are achieving new limits. :KEK:
That is not even my final form. The one I am most proud of so far.

The background had to be called separately because its from a non-navigable part of the game, everything assembled from console as I went. When I said in the comments and in my review how much of a modder's dream this code was, this is exactly the sort of thing I meant.

1700119877954.png

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
That is not even my final form. The one I am most proud of so far.

The background had to be called separately because its from a non-navigable part of the game, everything assembled from console as I went. When I said in the comments and in my review how much of a modder's dream this code was, this is exactly the sort of thing I meant.

View attachment 3090647
this is the only good one I've seen so far

Reactions: RedPandaExpress

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
How can you run the game on joiplay?
Download the Windows version and extract the .zip. You can do this via your phone or (since it's easier) on a PC and then transfer to your phone. Open JoiPlay and select Add Game. When prompted, navigate to the game folder, select the .exe file, and fill out the other info as you see fit (name, game version, etc). JoiPlay can be hit and miss so take this on a game by game basis. For TNH, I haven't yet had any significant issues.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
I'm a sucker for Rogue and this a very sweet rendition of her. I'm all for it.

Also, surprising amount of content for what amounts for a first release. Will future updates also contain an average of 3 seasons or are we taking it season by season from now on?

Aug 15, 2021
Disclaimer: Not a Dev, but an informed fan.

Not every update is going to be a new Chapter or even a new season.

Update 0.2b for example was a bug fix patch.
Update 0.3 is being discussed with a lot of quality of life updates, game balancing, and trying to get features in place that didn't make the original cut.

Since seasons and Chapters are about pushing the plot forward (or introducing new plot), there is still a lot that can be done before doing that.

Jul 28, 2017
Disclaimer: Not a Dev, but an informed fan.

Not every update is going to be a new Chapter or even a new season.

Update 0.2b for example was a bug fix patch.
Update 0.3 is being discussed with a lot of quality of life updates, game balancing, and trying to get features in place that didn't make the original cut.

Since seasons and Chapters are about pushing the plot forward (or introducing new plot), there is still a lot that can be done before doing that.
Thanks For Sharing This Brother
It's always good to share this kind of information here
for those who don't follow discord
aszdownload.gif

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
some location like beach here or some festial location not sure this will but can be fun some point here guys

Aug 15, 2021
some location like beach here or some festial location not sure this will but can be fun some point here guys
There will definitely be more locations coming in future updates, as their art budget allows. Some of the ones I know have been discussed include

Individual Restaurants - No more having all three places look identical.
Coney Island - The Carnival setting makes for a great location for events, including date nights.

And then there have been other room suggestions that were well received including

Cafeteria - The people at the mansion have to eat somewhere.
Library - A location that is not Charles' study for people to gather and study in public

Just how far these get expanded really and at what pace is really related to the success of Patreon (and any other platform they may be using that I am missing). Good art, especially that matches the rest of the aesthetics of the game, is sadly not free. So they can only expand on that as the budget allows.

All of which ties back into why there will be updates that don't progress the season/chapter. This allows the Devs to do stuff to make the game better without having to spend money.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
How's morale at the team now that you've got your first real release out the door?
Pretty high. Our UI guy is working on stuff in response to people's issues with the utility belt vibe. The writers have been writing up a storm for slice-of-life stuff and plenty of optional events for girls so there's stuff to do even when you complete the questlog.

I made people cry with quantum theory when I explained how the timelines work.

Also, surprising amount of content for what amounts for a first release.
Oh yeah. We tried to fit in as much as possible instead of putting a 0.2 with like 2 events.

Even with all that's there we did have to cut some stuff for time and budget reasons.

Will future updates also contain an average of 3 seasons or are we taking it season by season from now on?
Pretty much this.

Our focus is on completing Chapter 1 as close to 100% as possible before we tackle Chapter 2. This is so that if for whatever reason we can't continue, you'll have a fully functioning dating sim with 3 options that have like 8 variations each depending on scholarship and archetype.

BUT! I have been working with the writers in our outline for chapter 2. Once we've mapped out what we want to do with Chapter 2, we'll decide if we wanna do it seasonally or do it the way with chapter 1.

Meaning the update cycle would be-

Update 1: Main plot and storyline for each girl.

Update 2: Bugfixes and QoL improvements.

Update 3: Adding in extra side content to flesh out the current chapter.

Update 4: More bugfixes and finishing off the chapter with a finale.

Rinse and repeat.

Alternatively. We would release one season at a time which means more frequent updates but multiple waiting periods to get through the chapter and restricted access to your waifu.

Depends on how patient y'all wanna be.

for those who don't follow discord
Which you really should!

But for whatever reason you don't, you'll have me and the discord lurkers to pass on some updates!

Just how far these get expanded really and at what pace is really related to the success of Patreon
Backgrounds are the most expensive part of the game. This has always been true since we first started. Right now I believe our stretch goal to add a dedicated pipeline is $1,000 USD per month.

Until then we'll use what we are getting to fund outfits, art improvement, and general tomfoolery to make the game better.

Last edited:

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
I'm stuck on the fact that I can't have sex with Laura, Jean or Anna. What should I do to make the opportunity appear? With all the maximum relationships, but why sex does not come out.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm a sucker for Rogue and this a very sweet rendition of her. I'm all for it.

Also, surprising amount of content for what amounts for a first release. Will future updates also contain an average of 3 seasons or are we taking it season by season from now on?
it's chapters and each new chapter brings 3 girls. as for release schedule, that is to be determined by devs

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes