Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Checking back to X-Men 194, where Nimrod handed Juggernaut's ass to him in little pieces, he scans the area and detects three individuals that he considered "criminals." Two were targeted due to being mutants (Rogue and Nightcrawler) and one targeted for just being up to no good (Juggernaut) but not detected as a mutant.
There's also the fact that Sentinels (usually) have a general 'protect all humans' subroutine in their code. Mutant or no, if they saw Juggernaut, Taskmaster or whoever tearing up the town, they'd move to intercept him regardless.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
No. He isn't.
Omega level specifically refers to mutants.
The Juggernaut isn't a mutant, just a guy empowered by a god.
lets take what we know atm. Juggernaut isn't a mutant but is still strong enough to be a threat to mutants like Colossus who he threw around like a toy. his only weakness that is present in all versions is that psychic attacks, like ones from Prof. X and Jean, stop him but he needs to have his helmet removed for them to work. we know Null's power doesn't work on him so we can assume it only affects mutants which means Null has the potential to become an Omega level mutant if he trains his power enough

Aug 15, 2021
If we're going with wild guessing.

Null is not an Omega-Class mutant. In fact, he's not properly a mutant at all. Rather than being a member of Homo superior he is actually a Homo supreme like Craig Hollis of Earth-616 (Mr. Immortal).

Aug 15, 2021
Speaking of Homo supreme. Will lesbian/bi stuff be optional?
This has a lot of factors, but pulling from the Discord and previous discussions, I can cover most of it.

Their "artists currently do not feel comfortable drawing male-on-male content". So at this time that particular avenue of bisexual activity is not in the cards. Likewise, while there has been interest in a female player character, this would essentially result in making two games at once so is not presently in the cards.

For the Love Interests themselves, almost assuredly although on what time table depends on a lot of factors including art asset availability. The game itself already includes activity thresholds for lesbianism, so it can be safely said that the Dev Team was looking at implementing this in the future. However, it is worth noting that while this is something that is coded, the actual use of the thresholds is not implemented.

Also, just a disclaimer, I am not one of the Devs. So while I can look through the code and see what things are in the code, this does not mean that every feature that was considered and given a placeholder is in the code will actually be implemented. Likewise, since the game is still in development with an expected overhaul in v0.3, a whole lot could change.

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
There's also the fact that Sentinels (usually) have a general 'protect all humans' subroutine in their code. Mutant or no, if they saw Juggernaut, Taskmaster or whoever tearing up the town, they'd move to intercept him regardless.
Exactly what the statement indicated. Only problem is that Null was minding his own business and the sentinels thought he was a regular citizen at first. They still attacked him after failing to detect him as a mutant several times, then just went off on him. He may or may not be a mutant, but the powers he is emulating are. May have caused confusion in the sentinels.

If we're going with wild guessing.

Null is not an Omega-Class mutant. In fact, he's not properly a mutant at all. Rather than being a member of Homo superior he is actually a Homo supreme like Craig Hollis of Earth-616 (Mr. Immortal).
we know Null's power doesn't work on him so we can assume it only affects mutants which means Null has the potential to become an Omega level mutant if he trains his power enough
Going along these lines of thought, how do we know he is even a mutant? How do we know he can only affect/copy mutant abilities? At first he only wished to not be affected by the danger of mutant abilities, not all power types. What if he wished to be immune to all powers/energy types? He did not seem to require a prototype power to make his nullification power activate at first. Now he is getting inspiration from other powers and limiting himself by the looks of it. That is just my two cents.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Have any of you story/power theorists watched Legion? I think Farouk might be in Null's head affecting his powers in someway.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
How does one relate to the other?
I was more interested in the intent behind the "supreme" part of the term.
It's just a stupid pun don't even waste a brain cell on it.

My question was actually about the girls fooling around with each other. Do they do that without you prompting them to? If you start dating two of them are you then officially all dating each other? Or is there a choice/route for that?

Aug 15, 2021
My question was actually about the girls fooling around with each other. Do they do that without you prompting them to? If you start dating two of them are you then officially all dating each other? Or is there a choice/route for that?
Dating Part
No. Although you do have the chance to discuss dating the other girls with each of them, there is no indication that the girls believe they are dating one another.

Sex Part
No, they do not. At least currently.

From the Discord - on "The List of No" (A list which explains what *won't* be featured in the game)

The girls dateable in our games will not be cheating on the player, nor will the player be sharing them with others.
Whether that will apply in 'the harem' remains to be seen, but at very least I would expect that if anything like that were implemented in side scenes, there would be a clear choice presented before hand of "It's cool if you girls fool with each other" or "No, I don't want you doing that on the side".

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Do they do that without you prompting them to? If you start dating two of them are you then officially all dating each other?
Whether that will apply in 'the harem' remains to be seen
We're discussing this.

I probably should just get discord already.
Yay! :)

But I won't.
Boo :(

How's the progress on getting the sex sprites to match the normal sprites?
We have some good previews of that in the discord. :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes