Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I'm pretty sure that right now it's just love/trust points that decide how far they'll go. The preferences is TBA soon
Actually my info is directly from my experiences. Rogue is more of a pleaser and will do more of certain things earlier than Jean will. If you ask Jean for a BJ at the same level of relationship as you do with Rogue she will flat out refuse. On the other hand, Rogue does not want you giving her certain forms of pleasure (going down on her) earlier but Jean does... Jean is a bit more selfish. It is not a huge difference, but it is noticeable at times.

Reactions: RedPandaExpress
Aug 15, 2021
Actually my info is directly from my experiences. Rogue is more of a pleaser and will do more of certain things earlier than Jean will. If you ask Jean for a BJ at the same level of relationship as you do with Rogue she will flat out refuse. On the other hand, Rogue does not want you giving her certain forms of pleasure (going down on her) earlier but Jean does... Jean is a bit more selfish. It is not a huge difference, but it is noticeable at times.
You aren't wrong. They all have different thresholds for things which help to shape when they will be willing to perform certain acts. One may require more love, one may require more trust...

Just one example - Touch Breasts

Laura
"touch_breasts": [175, 225],
Jean
"touch_breasts": [215, 200],
Rogue
"touch_breasts": [210, 210],

And there are ~150 lines of code for each girl which goes over these. The Devs plan to add even more nuance to things with future updates, but you were right to identify that the girls already have different preferences.

I'm pretty sure that right now it's just love/trust points that decide how far they'll go. The preferences is TBA soon
I mean it depends on how you look at it. On hand hand, yes it is just a factor of two different stats. However by having the exact scores of each vary, it creates a sense of where each girl's comfort zone is and which acts they are more willing to explore first.

Reactions: Mutation8888
Aug 15, 2021
Surprised they're not just creating 2-4 archetypes and assigning girls to them.
They deliberately didn't go that route.

They use the"Girl" class, which contains the methods for setting up love and trust, as well as most of the framework for how they operate. Instead, they made individual profiles for each girl. It wouldn't have saved any significant time with only three girls since they would have had to build the archetype profiles.

By taking a little extra time and doing it this way, the individual girl profiles help to guide how all of the interactions evolve. There are thresholds for everything from simply talking late (as you probably notice early in the game) all the way through the various sex acts. Most of these are coupled not only with those score values, but other conditions as well.

Even if you cheated in having Jean at 10,000 Love / 10,000 trust, you aren't going to be able to get Jean to fool around until other relationship flags are triggered, which are done as a part of relationship events.

This profile based structure also makes it so that the girls inherently dress differently, not simply because they have different clothing sprites, but because the values for how they prioritize covering different body parts (shame) interacts with respective garment values.

TL;DR - They put a lot of effort into setting up the framework to let them expand without feeling stale.

Aug 15, 2021
This is why I call it breaking the game.
Of course things are going to bug out when you brute force things.
Which is why I am going to reveal the ultimate cheat to unlock all the currently available sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Careful though, this trick can lead to other issues.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
The girls either ask you directly or you have an option when you click on them to invite them to one. But they have to bring it up in dialogue first.

Reactions: Roguesage

orph777

Jul 9, 2020
Is there still a discord link in the game? I finished all the available quests and nothing's come up.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes