Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I think we can imagine how Jean would wrap herself up as our Christmas gift for us to open. Laura would probably struggle with the idea of what she considers the perfect gift due to not knowing much about the holiday. as for Rogue, she would probably go for a gift she considers from her heart as a way to say thank you and I love you for being able to show her how it feels to be loved. again, these are just my ideas and probably won't even attract the devs attention
I could see Jean re-enacting that Folgers incest Christmas commercial with the MC. "You're my present this year, little bro!"

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I was gonna ask if there would be holidays in this game which changes interactions with people. would be cool to see how the girls approach MC on a day like Christmas
I think they've confirmed Holidays and other party events as well.
Holiday events are planned.

I think we can imagine how Jean would wrap herself up as our Christmas gift for us to open. Laura would probably struggle with the idea of what she considers the perfect gift due to not knowing much about the holiday. as for Rogue, she would probably go for a gift she considers from her heart as a way to say thank you and I love you for being able to show her how it feels to be loved. again, these are just my ideas and probably won't even attract the devs attention
I think the first one was tossed around early in development but we have multiple plans. lol

I could see Jean re-enacting that Folgers incest Christmas commercial with the MC. "You're my present this year, little bro!"
Okay, so this confused me so I googled it. It didn't seem weird until it got to the "extended cut" which I almost thought it was the same commercial but I noticed different actors lol

Also, I'll pass this idea onto the devs. I will note it will be a quirk-only thing. We're putting in an effort to make Jean to feel more distinct depending on if you encourage or discourage the behavior.

vonbek

Apr 23, 2020
There's a lot of stuff that is subject to change: with any big, long-term project like this, you need to be fluid and adaptable, because you're never really sure what will hit until it's out there. For example, we weren't expecting people to be so on-board with having as much character-based stuff as opposed to just plain flirting or general story events, so we've had to shift a little to make sure we add more of those alongside the story beats. The outline itself is pretty much there, I don't see any major changes to the destinations along the way, and we have the broad view of what we're going to do when we get there. How we get there is a completely different matter, and it may even alter how we approach things down the line.

As for who's going to show up, there's only one confirmed character (Storm) and whoever else we have alongside her. We've gone over every X-Men-adjacent woman (and I do mean every, I've made some deep pulls that have had the other devs ask if I'm literally making these characters up to make sure they're paying attention) and we've discussed how we'd implement them if they made it into the game. Now, to be clear, that doesn't mean every character we've discussed will make it in, that's just us doing our due diligence. Some characters may make cameos in backgrounds, maybe they'll have some dialogue, that doesn't mean they're confirmed as main girls. Some characters, let's be honest, if you know the comics, you can probably assume they'll be in there, there's a whole bunch of no-brainers for inclusion and we'd be idiots for not throwing them in.

But.

How we will end up dealing with them, that's an entirely different matter. We've had some serious discussions about how to handle some characters, because, while we love them dearly, it's hard to work out what to do with them to differentiate them from other characters or just to find a compelling hook for them that isn't based on a complex backstory. And then, while we're talking, someone makes a comment, someone else follows up on it and it's off to the races, because we suddenly worked out their entire character arc in five minutes flat. In a lot of ways, we've taken many of these characters back to their roots - X-23 is an excellent example, because, right now in the comics, she's basically Sexy Girl Logan, completely different to any portrayal we've seen of her in the past. The version we're working with is closer to how she was for a long, long time.

All of which is a roundabout way of saying that when you ask if we have all the girls we want for inclusion, it's a soft 'yes' - we have a plan for later characters we really want to include, but it's subject to change based on better ideas, previous scenarios we've written or, sometimes, just something not working the way we want it to. One of the most frustrating parts of being a writer is spending five hours working on something, just to find it's not what you want and it's not playing nice with the stuff you wrote before or after.
So what you're saying is Romanceable TekWolves hasn't been ruled out yet?

Aug 15, 2021
Why only study in your room when there's a whole library to put to use?
Over here in the Panda-verse, the world is getting just a little more populated.

1700666053126.png

Admittedly there are still a couple bugs, but making Mods for this game is fun and easy. More people should try their hand at it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: twoEyedCyclops
Aug 15, 2021
library look cool this new update here
No, this is not a new update from the Devs.

This is just me making a mod to add locations and things, one of which was a library. More of a proof of concept of an idea and seeing what else would need to be tweaked to make it work. Studying, for example, works but the scripts on some of the interactions are still written with the bedroom as the location. So to polish it up, a second set of study scripts would be needed...

Nov 8, 2020
How do i know i have reach the end of the version? I already have 1000 of love and trust with laura, jean and anna, and nohting new happen.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How do i know i have reach the end of the version? I already have 1000 of love and trust with laura, jean and anna, and nohting new happen.
Summer is the end season for this stage of the game. Which you're at, because you're at 1000 love and trust with all the girls.

Aug 15, 2021
An update from the Patreon Page

Dev Roadmap: v0.3 (NSFW)

The dev team has been carefully considering what parts of our to-do list and what feedback items from the community to prioritize for v0.3, as well as what our projected release timeline should be!

The three focal points of v0.3 will be:

1) Gameplay overhaul, with an emphasis on reducing grind and centering stat gains around unique character interactions. We will be dramatically reducing the number of repetitive actions (eg. studying N times) required to develop your relationship with characters, replacing these repetitive actions with a larger array of optional relationship-building events. Stat gains will be primarily tied to player choices, while actions taken around the mansion are being retooled to serve roleplaying and strategic purposes. We hope that this will provide a more immersive and satisfying gameplay loop!
The other upside to this is: more events, both random and character-specific! The writers are working on more than 30 new character-specific scenes dispersed throughout Chapter I, as well as more than 15 new types of random interactions with mix-and-match combinatorics for reduced repetition.
Never fear, the "punishment" for making "incorrect" choices will not be so heinous as to discourage roleplaying, and alternate mechanics (eg. gifts, dates, sex system) will provide opportunities to "make up" for "missed" points.

2) Sex system overhaul, drawing heavy inspiration from community feedback. We've heard lots of excellent suggestions and have our own ideas on how to turn this critical system into a more rewarding and engaging game of its own. Stay tuned for more updates here.

3) Finally, we've decided that the dynamic arm posing made possible by the standing art overhaul offers so much more storytelling flexibility that it's worth including in the next update. This means that we will be finishing the overhaul of all standing art prior to the release of v0.3. This is not a small undertaking, but we think you will greatly appreciate the final product.

We will be sending out a beta to Patreon members once the majority of 1) and 2) are done to get feedback on gameplay changes before official release.

Given these goals, we've identified early January as the most likely release window for v0.3!

Jul 28, 2017

The dev team has been carefully considering what parts of our to-do list and what feedback items from the community to prioritize for v0.3, as well as what our projected release timeline should be!

1) Gameplay overhaul, with an emphasis on reducing grind and centering stat gains around unique character interactions. We will be dramatically reducing the number of repetitive actions (eg. studying N times) required to develop your relationship with characters, replacing these repetitive actions with a larger array of optional relationship-building events. Stat gains will be primarily tied to player choices, while actions taken around the mansion are being retooled to serve roleplaying and strategic purposes. We hope that this will provide a more immersive and satisfying gameplay loop!
The other upside to this is: more events, both random and character-specific! The writers are working on more than 30 new character-specific scenes dispersed throughout Chapter I, as well as more than 15 new types of random interactions with mix-and-match combinatorics for reduced repetition.
Never fear, the "punishment" for making "incorrect" choices will not be so heinous as to discourage roleplaying, and alternate mechanics (eg. gifts, dates, sex system) will provide opportunities to "make up" for "missed" points.

2) Sex system overhaul, drawing heavy inspiration from community feedback. We've heard lots of excellent suggestions and have our own ideas on how to turn this critical system into a more rewarding and engaging game of its own. Stay tuned for more updates here.

3) Finally, we've decided that the dynamic arm posing made possible by the standing art overhaul offers so much more storytelling flexibility that it's worth including in the next update. This means that we will be finishing the overhaul of all standing art prior to the release of v0.3. This is not a small undertaking, but we think you will greatly appreciate the final product.

We will be sending out a beta to Patreon members once the majority of 1) and 2) are done to get feedback on gameplay changes before official release.

Given these goals, we've identified early January as the most likely release window for v0.3!
Man this makes me really hyped
nhdownload.gif

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

I have a question that I think most would also ask: with these overhauls, will we need to start a new game or will they work from where we left off?

Aug 15, 2021
I have a question that I think most would also ask: with these overhauls, will we need to start a new game or will they work from where we left off?
The Devs have stated that they are going to try their best to make it so that old saves will still be viable, but there is no guarantee.

Looking at this as a coder (but not a Dev)

That would be a pretty tall order to pull off. Some of the smaller changes wouldn't really impact a saved game state, but the more new variables that get introduced the harder it is to make an old save file work. Additionally, they are talking about introducing a substantial amount of new content to the game. Given that there are already conditional scenes that occur only during certain portions of the game, it would be reasonable to assume there will be more of these. ("more events, both random and character-specific!")

So I wouldn't hold my breath on old saves being viable, but even if they are - it sounds like you'd want to start a fresh game anyway.

Reactions: Eland51298

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I know I'm late, but who the hell asked for Cassandra Nova?!
Nobody. I mentioned that one as there was mention that several new characters from a wide range of X-Man comics would be included eventually regardless of hotness or popularity. I was only going down a list of potential inclusions that may or may not be on anyone's radar due to what the game development indicated.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The Devs have stated that they are going to try their best to make it so that old saves will still be viable, but there is no guarantee.

Looking at this as a coder (but not a Dev)

That would be a pretty tall order to pull off. Some of the smaller changes wouldn't really impact a saved game state, but the more new variables that get introduced the harder it is to make an old save file work. Additionally, they are talking about introducing a substantial amount of new content to the game. Given that there are already conditional scenes that occur only during certain portions of the game, it would be reasonable to assume there will be more of these. ("more events, both random and character-specific!")

So I wouldn't hold my breath on old saves being viable, but even if they are - it sounds like you'd want to start a fresh game anyway.
the reason I asked is due to past experiences where devs would say things like old saves are compatible only for me to load 1 up and get the dreaded error screen causing me to restart the whole game. again I'm not making any jabs at the team because I really do like the game and only wanted to know if it would be advisable or if we could pick up where we left off. that being said, I am definitely trying to wait patiently for 0.3 and my hopes are high for it. thanks for the quick response btw

Reactions: RedPandaExpress
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes