Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
We will be dramatically reducing the number of repetitive actions (eg. studying N times) required to develop your relationship with characters, replacing these repetitive actions with a larger array of optional relationship-building events.
So, no more dragging a girl into the bathroom to shower over and over all day to build trust? Awesome.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='shaven'
(replace shaven with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes
Rogue.pubes='shaven' creates error messages

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
It isn't... but after playing it 2-3 times, you tend to want to rush to the good parts sometimes, if you know what I mean.

Jul 11, 2020
An update from the Patreon Page

Dev Roadmap: v0.3 (NSFW)

The dev team has been carefully considering what parts of our to-do list and what feedback items from the community to prioritize for v0.3, as well as what our projected release timeline should be!

The three focal points of v0.3 will be:

1) Gameplay overhaul, with an emphasis on reducing grind and centering stat gains around unique character interactions. We will be dramatically reducing the number of repetitive actions (eg. studying N times) required to develop your relationship with characters, replacing these repetitive actions with a larger array of optional relationship-building events. Stat gains will be primarily tied to player choices, while actions taken around the mansion are being retooled to serve roleplaying and strategic purposes. We hope that this will provide a more immersive and satisfying gameplay loop!
The other upside to this is: more events, both random and character-specific! The writers are working on more than 30 new character-specific scenes dispersed throughout Chapter I, as well as more than 15 new types of random interactions with mix-and-match combinatorics for reduced repetition.
Never fear, the "punishment" for making "incorrect" choices will not be so heinous as to discourage roleplaying, and alternate mechanics (eg. gifts, dates, sex system) will provide opportunities to "make up" for "missed" points.

2) Sex system overhaul, drawing heavy inspiration from community feedback. We've heard lots of excellent suggestions and have our own ideas on how to turn this critical system into a more rewarding and engaging game of its own. Stay tuned for more updates here.

3) Finally, we've decided that the dynamic arm posing made possible by the standing art overhaul offers so much more storytelling flexibility that it's worth including in the next update. This means that we will be finishing the overhaul of all standing art prior to the release of v0.3. This is not a small undertaking, but we think you will greatly appreciate the final product.

We will be sending out a beta to Patreon members once the majority of 1) and 2) are done to get feedback on gameplay changes before official release.

Given these goals, we've identified early January as the most likely release window for v0.3!
It's actually so fucking nice to have a game where updates are clearly planned and laid out for both the devs' and the players' benefit.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Rogue.pubes='shaven' creates error messages
I'll fix this, thanks
Shaven: Rogue.pubes = None

For added fun

Rogue.piercings["nipple"] =
Rogue.piercings["labia"] =
Rogue.piercings["belly"] =

options
False
"ring"
"barbell"
good find but I don't think there's any limitation in the game preventing the girl from wearing piercing, compared to the pubes design. Is it important to add to the command list?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It's actually so fucking nice to have a game where updates are clearly planned and laid out for both the devs' and the players' benefit.
the devs have been pretty active on the site and seem to enjoy talking to fans in the thread which is great since some people have questions they'd like a quick answer for or have a problem with their save

Aug 15, 2021
I'll fix this, thanks

good find but I don't think there's any limitation in the game preventing the girl from wearing piercing, compared to the pubes design. Is it important to add to the command list?
Convincing the girls to get piercings uses the same type of checks that the pube designs use. Neither one is exactly hard to achieve, but if you're wanting to cheat and get it done early - that's how you'd do it.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I think that the "grind" in this game is commensurate to the rewards the player gets.

It is a bit repetitive at times, but it's certainly far less time consuming than in other games.
Yeah, it is no more grindy than real life.. less so actually. Imagine how long and how invested you would need to be to actually get through all the social hurdles to get three women interested in you in real life. That is what I call grindy... and not in the good way.

Reactions: Jthebloody

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I mean, if you're smart, you can get through each season in a couple of ingame weeks. Its not an overly grindy game.

Reactions: Mutation8888
Aug 15, 2021
Minimum base actions (Per each Main Quest)
Fall:18
Winter: 13
Spring: 14
Summer: 11

Rogue's Friendship requires +1 study action above what Fall required.
Each girl needs a minimum of 3 date actions

18+13+14+11+13 = 69 (nice!)

69 Action Periods doesn't take into account needing to gain Love and Trust, but...

A lot of the rewards you'd want actually provide more Love/Trust. Seeing the girls undress, trying new sexual acts...not to mention showering, flirting, and dating.

Reactions: Mutation8888
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes