Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, one of the fastest ways to raise trust with the girls is to try new things with them during the early sex scenes. Within reason.

For example, making out with Rogue and asking to rub her leg while it's clothed. Big boost.

Remember, you're building up a relationship with the girls. You're not pushing them to do something new, you're asking them if they want to try something new. Work up to the bigger things, you're not going to get everything in one session, you build up to it.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
Yeah, one of the fastest ways to raise trust with the girls to try new things with them during the early sex scenes. Within reason.

For example, making out with Rogue and asking to rub her leg while it's clothed. Big boost.

Remember, you're building up a relationship with the girls. You're not pushing them to do something new, you're asking them if they want to try something new. Work up to the bigger things, you're not going to get everything in one session, you build up to it.
And if you're going for the min-max approach, consider holding off on some actions.
You can't get above cap on Love/Trust, so if you're already close to the max - save those big jumps for the next season when the cap raises.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Just don't keep asking for the same thing they just denied over and over again or their love will drop. Just move on and try again another day after love or trust have gone up enough.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
So Storm has been teased for this, is kitty gonna be in this or no?
They don't want to explicitly confirm or deny anyone (except for storm since she already has art and love points).
However:
Some characters, let's be honest, if you know the comics, you can probably assume they'll be in there, there's a whole bunch of no-brainers for inclusion and we'd be idiots for not throwing them in.
I imagine he's talking about characters like Kitty and Emma Frost.

Reactions: leovaldezking

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This thread and the game evolved into a complete positivity, goodwill, quality and hype source (much more than I hoped for), it's a real treat to read posts, reviews, suggestions, etc in here. A very rare situation in this forum. Big thanks to everyone involved in this unique experience (Ron Chon, ShinyBoots1993 and other unnamed team members). Keep up the amazing work, fingers crossed...

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
This thread and the game evolved into a complete positivity, goodwill, quality and hype source (much more than I hoped for), it's a real treat to read posts, reviews, suggestions, etc in here. A very rare situation in this forum. Big thanks to everyone involved in this unique experience (Ron Chon, ShinyBoots1993 and other unnamed team members). Keep up the amazing work, fingers crossed...
Same thoughts here. Too many times I have seen threads ruined by attention seekers. As long as we all try to understand and respect each other, there should be no issues.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Still discussing who'd be the best fit for the role. We have some ideas but I'm not allowed to give any details. We're also really focused on Chapter 1.
Alright man, godspeed. Thanks for being here answering questions:)

Could you implement a dark mode for the journal and menus?
Also if you customize the phone it doesn't carry over to cutscenes.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
They don't want to explicitly confirm or deny anyone (except for storm since she already has art and love points).
However:

I imagine he's talking about characters like Kitty and Emma Frost.
There's also when they show up: most characters will probably get referenced at some point or another, maybe have a few lines of dialogue or conversations, but that doesn't mean they'll be actual full characters, or that they'll be available the moment they're introduced. Kitty may show up in chapter two or three, for example, but she may not be romanceable until much later. Polaris and Scarlet Witch were very prominent characters in Marvel at this point, for example, but they've not even been brought up in the game yet. Just don't take anything for granted, is all I'm saying

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Could you implement a dark mode for the journal and menus?
Considering that it's an actual asset and not a template, nah. Though we are making it greyer with warmer colors. Hopefully, it's a good in-between.

Also if you customize the phone it doesn't carry over to cutscenes.
I don't recall it coming up in cutscenes after the beginning of the game but it should.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes