RedMagna

Jan 10, 2021
Just started playing this last night and my hopes for this game immediately went up when I saw the professor's name was "Farouk". Made me realize that the people working on this have legit X-Men knowledge and everything I've played of it afterwards supports that.

Loving the writing, always had a crush on X-Men Evolution Rogue, so that version of her being a clear inspiration for this one is a huge plus and at the same time one of my fav Marvel characters is X-23.

So damn, ya'll got me with this really easily. Really looking forward to how this game progresses!

Aug 15, 2021
Just started playing this last night and my hopes for this game immediately went up when I saw the professor's name was "Farouk". Made me realize that the people working on this have legit X-Men knowledge and everything I've played of it afterwards supports that.

Loving the writing, always had a crush on X-Men Evolution Rogue, so that version of her being a clear inspiration for this one is a huge plus and at the same time one of my fav Marvel characters is X-23.

So damn, ya'll got me with this really easily. Really looking forward to how this game progresses!
You have no idea...

The whole team working on this are ridiculous X-Men nerds. Honestly, for as much as the game shows it - their conversations on the Discord channel show it that much more. You should use the link in the game and come hang out.

checkdude19xy

Aug 26, 2023
You have no idea...

The whole team working on this are ridiculous X-Men nerds. Honestly, for as much as the game shows it - their conversations on the Discord channel show it that much more. You should use the link in the game and come hang out.
They even captured the essence of Sentinels being unable to do anything once they arent offscreen.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

welcome. everyone here is pretty chill and likes the game. we are also all giant nerds who are here for the sexy mutant ladies

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Made me realize that the people working on this have legit X-Men knowledge and everything I've played of it afterwards supports that.
We decided to pivot towards comic stuff early on. Chapter 2 is gonna be Phoenix Saga with our own little spin and we'll be going through the X-Men comics bit by bit.

What is the lip symbol that sometimes appears during important choices about?
Normal lips is encouraging the girls "quirk", lips with an X over is discouraging it in favour of having her be more comic accurate.
Yeah, we're working on making this a bit more obvious.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Just came across and started playing this game recently. Really enjoying it so far. I'm glad it doesn't include the addiction stuff that RLE does. Even after he added the ability to lower the addiction level it was really annoying to have the girls beating the door down so much, and it felt like the girls were acting against their will just to get their 'fix', and I don't like any form of rapeplay. It was also like playing on easy mode since they would be coming to you all the time, so that game is gone.

I also like that it seems to have an actual story to it and that the MC is developing additional powers. I hope that later in the game that may lead to him being able to go out on missions as part of the team.

The art is good but it would be nice to have a little more variety in sex positions, maybe even a unique one for each girl that they prefer.

My only real complaint so far is that Storm just doesn't look like the Storm I remember from the comics. Especially in the face, just doesn't look like her at all.

Sampler

Jun 13, 2017
Dating Laura doesn't trigger for me while I'm dating Rogue and Jean and have asked both about dating X-23.

poil

May 18, 2017
Hi, I liked the very first demo and am happy to see you're going strong. I'm playing 0.2b and loving the art style and overall polish of the game so far! So pretty! 10/10 will continue playing!

So far the only caveat I found is the comic filter, it's doing wonder on backgrounds and animations however I find it a bit obstructive as it blends character into the fullscreen art rather than putting them upfront. I believe displaying characters over the filter would offer a more vibrant look without having to remove it altogether as it really helps for the feeling of the game. Just like with the black bars. Or maybe having another, weaker filter for the characters ?
Also maybe having several stencils for the filter that would change randomly whenever the scene change ? To prevent from looking at the same pattern all the time, I haven't played enough to tell for sure but in the long run I see it becoming repetitive.

I only make this comment because seeing such a good looking game is rare over here and makes me believe you can technically improve on it better than many devs.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I haven't played enough to tell for sure but in the long run I see it becoming repetitive.
From what I understand, they are trying to make more cutscenes and individual arcs with each LI that lead to greater gains in trust and love and cut back on some of the repetitive trust and love tasks.

Reactions: poil

poil

May 18, 2017
From what I understand, they are trying to make more cutscenes and individual arcs with each LI that lead to greater gains in trust and love and cut back on some of the repetitive trust and love tasks.
Ohh, I wasn't hinting at that at all, to me content is large and diverse for what is effectively a first release. Even though most of dating scenes uses rather similar scripts it's fair to it's inspiration, so I don't care a bit of grind.

I was talking about the "comic filter" option, it's very nice for background and animated parts but it gets in the way of the characters and dulls the scene (as in a theater scene, not the pacing) where the character should stand out in highlight. Very minor stuff in my mind as I just had to remove the option, although I loved the dev's attention to details it shows. So it's a kind request for an upgrade of this feature to the devs :)

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes