Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
welcome. everyone here is pretty chill and likes the game. we are also all giant nerds who are here for the sexy mutant ladies
Not everyone is a nerd here. My kowledge of the X-Men comes from the movies so I'm not the best in this matter but I do enjoy the story even if there's details I do not get.

Reactions: Green83rry

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm glad it doesn't include the addiction stuff that RLE does
We've intentionally made some trade-offs to ensure we're not seen as a replacement. Not judging, but if someone wants the girls addicted to their cum, Oni's game is still available. If you want well thought out romance storylines, then we can provide.

The art is good but it would be nice to have a little more variety in sex positions, maybe even a unique one for each girl that they prefer.
Already in the works.

My only real complaint so far is that Storm just doesn't look like the Storm I remember from the comics. Especially in the face, just doesn't look like her at all.
This has been a topic mentioned but we've done comparisons with Storm's game art and recent comic panels. It's as close as it can get with the current art style. I don't have it on me but I'm sure someone has the comparison images

So far the only caveat I found is the comic filter, it's doing wonder on backgrounds and animations however I find it a bit obstructive as it blends character into the fullscreen art rather than putting them upfront. I believe displaying characters over the filter would offer a more vibrant look without having to remove it altogether as it really helps for the feeling of the game. Just like with the black bars. Or maybe having another, weaker filter for the characters ?
Also maybe having several stencils for the filter that would change randomly whenever the scene change ? To prevent from looking at the same pattern all the time, I haven't played enough to tell for sure but in the long run I see it becoming repetitive.
I'll bring this up with the devs.

How do you unlock dating Laura? I don't get the quest.
Male sure you've done her content and then text her for a date in your bedroom. Dates will be easier to access in the next update.

Not everyone is a nerd here. My kowledge of the X-Men comes from the movies so I'm not the best in this matter but I do enjoy the story even if there's details I do not get.
Well we've taken some inspiration from the films, the music being one of them, but we hope we can spark your interest in the comics. Check the girl bios for more info and listing of specific issues that feature them.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
We've intentionally made some trade-offs to ensure we're not seen as a replacement. Not judging, but if someone wants the girls addicted to their cum, Oni's game is still available. If you want well thought out romance storylines, then we can provide.

Already in the works.

This has been a topic mentioned but we've done comparisons with Storm's game art and recent comic panels. It's as close as it can get with the current art style. I don't have it on me but I'm sure someone has the comparison images

I'll bring this up with the devs.

Male sure you've done her content and then text her for a date in your bedroom. Dates will be easier to access in the next update.

Well we've taken some inspiration from the films, the music being one of them, but we hope we can spark your interest in the comics. Check the girl bios for more info and listing of specific issues that feature them.
overall I love the game and have noticed that despite following the events through the comics, they all have the appearance they did in X-Men Evolution which was a great cartoon imo. now again, I'm not complaining but rather saying how their appearance doesn't mirror their comic book counterparts. either way the wait for the next update is killing me but if it means new content and people, it's worth it. tell the team I love their work and to keep going and ty Shiny for the work you put it as well

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Recent Marvel art hasn't been very good itself. I miss the good old days of Jim Lee, John Byrne, and Andy Kubert. Good luck with your game. Pace yourself well to avoid burnout.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy
Jul 11, 2020
We've stated publicly before but Chapter 2 will focus on the Phoenix saga.

Null joins the academy a month or so after Giant-Size X-Men.

Just a general reminder, Chapter 1 exists to establish the setting. It's not adapting any specific point in the comics.

We specifically are not letting the player steal people's girlfriends/wives. An exception is Gambit but he has a wife and we meet Rogue long before he does. Cyclops has other love interests he can be paired off with instead of Jean.

I'd dispute this. Oni went in the Evolution direction by making the mansion a standard college situation. We're more leaning toward the Fox Movies and a good chunk of the comics of the mansion being a boarding school.

We do plan on tackling the Silver/Bronze Age but through a modern writing perspective.

Like originally, Jean was just "the girl." Reading over a lot of her early comics, a lot of her behavior is being passive or acting irrationally because she was "the girl."

Rather than be cringe like AAA games and make her a girl boss. We explained Jean's irrationality as college stress as well as concern about her powers during this time in the comics. Even then we let her keep her dignity. We even kept the part of her personality of looking out for "the boys" by acting as a dorm sibling instead of just having her act as the team's den mother.

We're approaching all the characters with this mindset.
Yeah, you guys definitely know your stuff. I really like the direction you're taking.

Though I do want to at least clarify I wasn't actually suggesting you guys bring Vera in for some NTR bullshit or whatever. That was more just illustrating my point that 60s X-Men had barely any women, which kind of ties into your good point about Jean's early characterisation really just being The Girl™. Suffice to say, your version of her is already way better.

Hurrdurrjohn

Oct 8, 2019
Look, I get that people who play H games usually have incredibly low standards, but why do people like this game exactly? Why is it rated 5 out of 5 stars?

It's an incredibly boring plotline with no choice whatsoever, no options for love or submission training like in the original game, and with awful AI slop art for everything. Not only does it have that characteristic blur with absurd faces that the AI creates, but the models themselves are quite ugly. I mean, have you seen the Jeans sex scenes?

Her regular model is okay, but the sex? good lord she's actually ugly!

Are people just that hungry for h games that actaully have sex content and dont stay in the pre alpha version with 1 sex scene for 5 years that they're willing to rank this so highly?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes