RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
Going along these lines of thought, how do we know he is even a mutant? How do we know he can only affect/copy mutant abilities?
The fact that he explicitly tried to use his power on Juggernaut and it didn't work shows that his power only works on the X-gene, which USUALLY suggests a character whose power comes from the X-gene themselves. Also, the only way he'd have been recruited by the X-Men is if Xavier detected him using Cerebro, which finds people based on whether or not they have the X-gene.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
The fact that he explicitly tried to use his power on Juggernaut and it didn't work shows that his power only works on the X-gene, which USUALLY suggests a character whose power comes from the X-gene themselves. Also, the only way he'd have been recruited by the X-Men is if Xavier detected him using Cerebro, which finds people based on whether or not they have the X-gene.
Likely, but you never know. Being unable to affect Juggernaut merely indicates that he may be inadvertently limiting himself to mutant abilities since we do not know the full range of his powers. I thought about the Cerebro thing and put together with Sentinel confusion around the character simply may indicate that he might not be a mutant himself but uses mutant abilities, therefore appears to be a mutant by proxy. So far, the only thing he knows/copies/nullifies are mutant powers. I just like to keep an open mind in case a monkey wrench is thrown in. A lot of Charles discussion with Null was based on speculation since even he did not know what the MC could do. He merely "Hypothesized" (Null Hypothesis indicating the hypothesis itself is invalid) that the character could nullify mutant abilities, now he is copying or simulating them by simply wishing it to occur.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I gotta know. why does everyone here seem to have one of the fan sigs for this game and how do I get one?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
How is the BDSM system going to work
Mutually consensual with safe words and everything. We have people who have experience that we will consult to accurately represent true BDSM. Not 50 Shades of Grey, and not the usual scenes that normally get a game on this website the "rape" tag.

when do you see it being implemented?
(Insert paragraph explaining needing art assets)
(Insert paragraph explaining priorities of fixing existing features first)
Jokes aside, no idea. It's something we've discussed and it may not even get in the game. We have way more important things to get done than an entirely different sex system. Especially when we're still trying to complete the actual one we do have.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Mutually consensual with safe words and everything. We have people who have experience that we will consult to accurately represent true BDSM. Not 50 Shades of Grey, and not the usual scenes that normally get a game on this website the "rape" tag.
I meant more what will it look like mechanically in the game. Like the normal sex but with some different options and tools? I don't know much about BDSM so I'm curious.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Ugh... This is one of those games where I wish I hadn't found it until like 6 years from now, when it's mostly finished. Waiting sucks
I just get several games on my radar. By the time I have lost interest or finished particular updates in one, another is updated and i can move on to that one for a while. Continue the circuit and I always have something new to look at.

Aug 15, 2021
I just get several games on my radar. By the time I have lost interest or finished particular updates in one, another is updated and i can move on to that one for a while. Continue the circuit and I always have something new to look at.
Yeah, but finding those real gems worth the wait is always so challenging. For every Calisto or Book of Magic, there are so many more which start off promising and then wind up [Abandoned].

Its one reason I am glad that the Dev team is actually pacing itself and approaching the project realistically. With something like this it would be all too easy for them to go at it too hard and burn out before they had the chance to really get things going.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I've finally managed to play the game extensively and I've pretty much done everything possible for this version; it is impossible to review a game this early in its development, so I'll just post a few impressions/suggestions; I'll also try to refrain as much as possible from comparing this game to RLE, but seeing that TNH has drawn huge inspiration from it, some comparisons are pretty much inevitable.

The run was pretty smooth, only had a couple of errors during the gameplay; one was saving and then loading the game during a "cinematic" dialogue, it gave me an error that forced me to load a previous save (luckily I'm the kind of guy that saves every five minutes, so it was not a big problem), and the other was during a date with Jean, when we went to the bathroom to have fun it caused an error, ignoring it just moved the game forward without generating other issues.

Story and supporting cast: the fact that there is an overarching story is already a plus; I like the fact that our MC is having "real" struggles with his power(s?) and his tenure at the academy is not just chasing down the entire female student body (and what a body, but I'll get to it later); the scenes between the various seasons really helped to flesh out the problems of being a new mutant with unknown-unfathomable abilities.
Xavier really seems the good professor we all know and love but I can't shake the feeling that he knows something and is hiding it from us (probably something related to the Shadow King?) Nightcrawler is a good bro, Colossus is a real comrade and I did not expect the Juggernaut quote from Deadpool.

The girls: having three gals from the beginning is not a bad start; they all need a different approach and I was happy to see what worked for each one and how they behaved towards the MC.
If I had to pick a favourite, I would say Jean (I'm a sucker for redheads and I really like the pampering oneechan dynamics, sue me), but all the ladies have interesting dynamics and quirks, so it's easy to actually get invested in them.

For a first release, I'd say it's a resounding success; my hope is that, seeing that the project has finally taken off, the next updates will be quicker, but I would not want the team to rush things.

Hopefully for the future we will see the implementation of threesomes-interactions between girls- finding a girl for our german blue friend.

I'll also join the discord later, but another thing that I've liked so far is the interaction between the guys involved in the project and the posters of this forum.

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
wow, very high ratings my dudes, and you've earned every one of them. while very similar to Rogue like, im liking this a bit more due to the slower pace (gating the relationship tiers behind story gates was a great idea to add depth/context to the relationship), and the actual differentiation between the girls and their behavior rather than all the girls starting to act similar past a certain point like RL does.

a recommendation: perhaps split the "needs to shower" status between sweat and chlorine when it comes to Laura, because due to her animalistic behavior when it comes to the MC/sex in general, walking around in sweat around her would probably have the opposite effect than it would on other girls

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
are we able to cum on back or ass or in mouth i haven't been able to get them to agree yet wasn't sure if i'ts not in yet or jsut haven't progressed enough

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Are there more sandbox events and activities planned? Stuff for when you've reached end of chapter.

Aug 15, 2021
Are there more sandbox events and activities planned? Stuff for when you've reached end of chapter.
Yes.

There are numerous features which weren't able to make the cut for the initial release which they are still working to get introduced in future updates. Additionally, the plans for v0.3 include a substantial amount of additional content for the sandbox side of things with hints having been dropped suggesting more interactions with the other characters as one part of this content.

The Devs have been cautious about stating any specific time table for when each update will be because they have put a higher priority on getting it right. However, over on the Discord we have already been provided with a few sneak peeks at some of the updates in the works including improved art for the ladies.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
are we able to cum on back or ass or in mouth i haven't been able to get them to agree yet wasn't sure if i'ts not in yet or jsut haven't progressed enough
If it is coded for them to say NO.. a YES is there too. Keep advancing and see. Each of the ladies has her own preferences and tolerances. One may like giving oral and swallowing and the next will look at you funny if you ask for that too early.

Reactions: RedPandaExpress
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes