Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
What season are you in and what are their love/trust caps?
As for the season, I can say for sure that judging by the picture, it's either spring or summer. About the bar of trust and love with all the ladies as much as possible. Quests are all closed - that's for sure, I checked. Maybe it's really about the time of year. but it sounds ridiculous.

Aug 15, 2021
As for the season, I can say for sure that judging by the picture, it's either spring or summer. About the bar of trust and love with all the ladies as much as possible. Quests are all closed - that's for sure, I checked. Maybe it's really about the time of year. but it sounds ridiculous.
1700214227216.png
The journal will make it clear which season you are in.

"About the bar of trust and love with all the ladies as much as possible" - I'm sorry, I'm not following here. If you could just confirm the specific value you have for each one, that would be much more helpful.

Likewise, if you could confirm specifically which quests for the girls you've done that would help. Each of the three should have in order

Friendship > Dating > Relationship 1 > Relationship 2 > Relationship 3 > Love

1700214470360.png

Reactions: Reynold

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
What's your vision for Null's role in future battles? Front-line fighter, support, punching bag?
I would say he has the potential to become an Omega level mutant if he is even a mutant to begin with. Since he does not know how to control his power yet, he will continue slamming into walls called Juggernaut for a while. Once he figures it out, he will probably handle Juggs like a tinker toy, that is if he handles his power like I would if I had that power. LOL. Armchair quarterbacking is easy ain't it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Love and Trust go up to 1000 each and you must advance the story until the ladies have the talk about you being their one and only.

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 3093174
The journal will make it clear which season you are in.

"About the bar of trust and love with all the ladies as much as possible" - I'm sorry, I'm not following here. If you could just confirm the specific value you have for each one, that would be much more helpful.

Likewise, if you could confirm specifically which quests for the girls you've done that would help. Each of the three should have in order

Friendship > Dating > Relationship 1 > Relationship 2 > Relationship 3 > Love

View attachment 3093179
Thanks so much for your help.

Reactions: RedPandaExpress

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I would say he has the potential to become an Omega level mutant if he is even a mutant to begin with. Since he does not know how to control his power yet, he will continue slamming into walls called Juggernaut for a while. Once he figures it out, he will probably handle Juggs like a tinker toy, that is if he handles his power like I would if I had that power. LOL. Armchair quarterbacking is easy ain't it?

we should also remember that Juggernaut himself isn't a mutant and we still don't know the extent of Null's power or if it even is only 1 power

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
we should also remember that Juggernaut himself isn't a mutant and we still don't know the extent of Null's power or if it even is only 1 power
Precisely. What we have seen as of now shows a great amount of power potential, but no knowledge of how to use it or its limitations. Jean and Laura are helping him with some of it, but even they have no clue what else to work with him on. Prof. X needs to step in with Hank and perform proper experiments on who he affects, how he affects them, and what he is capable of "wishing" for not to mention when he is able to do so. So far he has only used it reactively, but he needs to really concentrate on not only turning powers off and on, but changing them or adding to them to see if he can grasp how to do it outside of a life or death situation. What if his power is extensive enough that he could have wished for Juggernauts powers on the fly (although so far his power(s) do seem to have limitations)?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Sentinels have gone after Juggs though. :unsure:
I think that there is a lot of back and forth on this subject with most realizing that Juggs powers come from a magical source. Even though he himself did not develop mutant powers I remember seeing something from a while ago, possibly one of the X-Men comics, where it was mentioned that Cain Marco had latent mutant genes, but no active powers.
(Edit: It is in X-Men: Evolution cartoon series. Xavier explained that Juggernaut was a latent mutant and that the Gem of Cyttorak activated his latent mutant powers and molded them into what is now Juggernaut. Regular Marvel Universe 616 does not have this version of Juggernaut and he is not a mutant there in any form.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
it could be an error in their programming and since he is seen fighting mutants, their adaptive programming labelled him as a mutant or close enough to one that targeting him is considered okay
Checking back to X-Men 194, where Nimrod handed Juggernaut's ass to him in little pieces, he scans the area and detects three individuals that he considered "criminals." Two were targeted due to being mutants (Rogue and Nightcrawler) and one targeted for just being up to no good (Juggernaut) but not detected as a mutant.

Valicus

May 2, 2020
I tried to open it on joiplay, but 3 or 4 seconds and then it closes, does anyone know how to fix this problem, or is there a patch?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Checking back to X-Men 194, where Nimrod handed Juggernaut's ass to him in little pieces, he scans the area and detects three individuals that he considered "criminals." Two were targeted due to being mutants (Rogue and Nightcrawler) and one targeted for just being up to no good (Juggernaut) but not detected as a mutant.
in all fairness, we don't know what the devs are working towards with the story. they might change some minor details here and there. either way, I'm waiting for next update since I really like this game

Reactions: Mutation8888
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes