rave666

Nov 7, 2017
IST THIS RLE release or progress here i ask
This is the progress of the RLE release, but not RLE, but something completely different. Maybe it's very similar to RLE, but it's definitely not RLE, although the characters are the same. It is possible that this is not RLE at all.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
What the actual fuck? Shinyboots literally answered this question and any adjacent questions in the most thorough fashion possible only TWO posts above yours in this very thread. JFC, the internet... :FacePalm:
Um... yeah. Even in the original game's thread... I don't even try to understand or explain, and I'm in a better place mentally and emotionally because of it.

...Rogue's ass.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
On some level he seems to be a little like Darwin (although I only have a very superficial amount of knowledge about the character, so I could be massively off base here), in that he seems to evolve powers to help him survive, that said so far the MC tends to evolve powers of only the girls he is close with, whether that holds up in the future is yet to be seen.

Reactions: godlovesyou

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
On some level he seems to be a little like Darwin (although I only have a very superficial amount of knowledge about the character, so I could be massively off base here), in that he seems to evolve powers to help him survive, that said so far the MC tends to evolve powers of only the girls he is close with, whether that holds up in the future is yet to be seen.
It would seem so on the surface. His "nullification" power was not simulated that we know of, unless he inadvertently encountered and touched another mutant girl with nullification without realizing he even had powers. This is if he does not affect male mutants. When he and Nightcrawler shook hands, Kurt did not have the same reaction that females have, however, it may require skin to skin contact and Kurt may have been wearing gloves, we really do not know yet (it could be that he nullifies and simulates all powers he contacts and that only females feel the "tingling effect" ;)). It could be that he has straight up power simulation or that he actually has a power that seems like nullification but is actually a power siphon that absorbs power and then simulates it. It seems to react to dangerous powers at a range, but nullifies all powers on contact. It could be the MCs power is much more esoteric than we have seen yet (wishing for powers and suddenly getting them sounds like reality alteration).

Darwin is more limited in that his power only works autonomically. It will simulate things based only on the environment he is trying to survive at that moment. If he falls in a pool of water he may develop gills and fins, in cold weather he may grow a coat of fur and a layer of blubber. He can't just wish for a power and suddenly get it, but he can force his power to simulate something useful by placing himself in situations where his power has to react a certain way.

The MC here seems to gain permanent powers. It is unknown whether he can keep adding powers or not and whether he could change out powers like a wizard preparing spells if he is limited in the number he can simulate at one time. We will just have to wait and see where the story takes us.

DarkKat

Sep 16, 2018
We have a budget specifically for clothing. We also have suggestion channels for girl clothing and player character customization.
I know new poses are coming for sex scenes. I was curious if the clothing store / outfit selection will be getting a back view to see both sides of an outfit?

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I'd say the power is adaptation depending on what's needed for survival. When being first attacked, the power manifested in a zone neutralizing the powers of other mutants, eliminating the immediate threat. Then, upon his first contact with Rogue, this ability became more concrete, to defend himself from her abilities.
The second time he got into trouble and got injured, the power kicked in the one way it could - rapid healing, which Null had seen Laura do, and even remarks her powers being on his mind.
The third time we have the Sentinels. At this point Null think that draining power might work, so the adaptability kicks into Rogues powers. Sure it doesn't work, but this gives us a hint on how the ability might work. Null either needs to witness the power being used, understand how it works conceptually, or needs enough physical contact for his body/mutation to learn how the other mutation works and mimic it.
The fourth time we see that the abilities he has mimicked have matured, and are now a part of Nulls own arsenal. Naturally he has limited control over them, thus its all out, but regardless, we see that the powers are retained. This part makes me think he might be something akin to "En Sabah Nur", better known as Apocalypse, albeit far less power hungry or, arguably, evil.
But that's just my theory/guess as to it.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes