Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I like how theres a different bug every version
last time sex scenes with one of the characters completely broke the game
this time the phone barely works and the season are all wrong
Sounds like an individual issue. Phone works, seasons are correct. Never had any issues with sex scenes for any characters in any version.

mzerodark

Nov 11, 2019
Why not ?
Because they completely overhauled the game with v0.3; among other things, they made a lot of improvements to the UI, graphics, sex mechanics, and added some optional quests. The new version doesn't have everything that v0.2 had (such as the huge amount of clothing options), but they are slowing adding new stuff with more frequent updates.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I just got a grade of C, but Rogue won't let me do anything other than fondle her and rub her thighs clothes on. The true blue balls right here. What do I do?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I just got a grade of C, but Rogue won't let me do anything other than fondle her and rub her thighs clothes on. The true blue balls right here. What do I do?
Keep improving love/trust. Progress relationship and seasons. Adapt. Each character is different and most will not just let you go for it without a strong relationship. Rogue is more traditional and old school about relationships.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Keep improving love/trust. Progress relationship and seasons. Adapt. Each character is different and most will not just let you go for it without a strong relationship. Rogue is more traditional and old school about relationships.
Any advice I have max trust and love at 250 each. I don't really know what's stopping me

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Can never lift up the bra or remove the panties, despite having 250 on both trust and love.
Love and trust max out at 250 in Fall, but you need to progress the story to move to Winter and obtain more love/trust. Each season will delve deeper into whatever relationship you are in and more options will open up.

mzerodark

Nov 11, 2019
I played this for about 10+ ingame days.

There was not a single dialogue choice being even remotely assertive or dominant.

Instead everything was the typical sissy talk, like "you're so beautiful", "i'm flattered", "you're the smartest woman i've ever seen"

Basically the exact type of talk which most women absolutely despise. Also the promo screenshots suggest that the rest of the game is an exact copy of Rogue-Like; example instead of ordering the girls to do something, the MC submissively asks if they want to (take off their clothes etc)

And why are there options to take the girls to your room, lock the door, turn down the lights... when all you can do is to "study" or send them home when you go to bed?
I'm not sure what you're trying to get out of these kinds of games, but I believe the devs are trying to create a game with more narrative and character development (in addition to all the "fun" times). Dominating the girls is not really what they had in mind for this game. This is actually what I think sets it apart from Rogue-Like where the entire premise is to get the girls addicted to your touch so you can eventually make them submissive to you. There is no real story involved. Null Hypothesis tries to take a more "romantic" approach, I guess, to courting the girls.

The game is nowhere near complete. So, those are probably mechanics/options that are not fully utilized yet. I'm sure the lights and door locks will have some function in the future.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Love and trust max out at 250 in Fall, but you need to progress the story to move to Winter and obtain more love/trust. Each season will delve deeper into whatever relationship you are in and more options will open up.
So it's normal to get a C on the first try? Since I clicked on every single button possible and got a hard NO

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I played this for about 10+ ingame days.

There was not a single dialogue choice being even remotely assertive or dominant.

Instead everything was the typical sissy talk, like "you're so beautiful", "i'm flattered", "you're the smartest woman i've ever seen"

Basically the exact type of talk which most women absolutely despise. Also the promo screenshots suggest that the rest of the game is an exact copy of Rogue-Like; example instead of ordering the girls to do something, the MC submissively asks if they want to (take off their clothes etc)

And why are there options to take the girls to your room, lock the door, turn down the lights... when all you can do is to "study" or send them home when you go to bed?
so you're upset you can't automatically bang all of them from the start like you can in a completely different game that has no ties to this game?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes