Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Sounds like an individual issue. Phone works, seasons are correct. Never had any issues with sex scenes for any characters in any version.
I get you're shilling pretty hard for a game you like, chill a bit, that's kinda cringey. But in spring I was getting winter sprites and any time there's a conversation on the phone, it's totally locked and I can't read any of it until it's over and I reopen the phone. bugs need to be ironed out, especially at this glacial pace

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I get you're shilling pretty hard for a game you like, chill a bit, that's kinda cringey. But in spring I was getting winter sprites and any time there's a conversation on the phone, it's totally locked and I can't read any of it until it's over and I reopen the phone. bugs need to be ironed out, especially at this glacial pace
Don't know what to tell you, but I have not experienced those bugs. I have experienced a couple of others that were easy to iron out myself. I do not appreciate your attitude, but par for the course over the internet.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
any time there's a conversation on the phone, it's totally locked and I can't read any of it until it's over and I reopen the phone. bugs need to be ironed out, especially at this glacial pace
there is a hotfix for 0.3b on the front page which addresses this issue

Apr 16, 2021
Amazing game and the update has made some really nice tweaks!

Hoping someone can help, I can't seem to trigger two of Jean Grey's fall tasks;

'Check in on her late night studying session'

And

'Check in after her exam'

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Amazing game and the update has made some really nice tweaks!

Hoping someone can help, I can't seem to trigger two of Jean Grey's fall tasks;

'Check in on her late night studying session'

And

'Check in after her exam'
Assuming you haven't progressed the main story and changed season, you might need to train/study with her more. It's not a stat thing, but some of the optional events need you to have gone through all the training/studying events from that season.

If you did progress the story but can still see the old missions from the previous season, sorry but you're outta luck and need a save from back then.

Jingoboy

Mar 2, 2019
Just checking this one out for the first time and gotta hand it to the devs. Rewriting Laura so we now not only have 1 touchless femcel but 2? And making her an autist with a BO fetish? Real strong stuff here folks. It's got my approval.

• Haha
Reactions: jog and bismism

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Just checking this one out for the first time and gotta hand it to the devs. Rewriting Laura so we now not only have 1 touchless femcel but 2? And making her an autist with a BO fetish? Real strong stuff here folks. It's got my approval.
bruh you dunno what any of those words mean lmao

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
She would not be considered autistic as she simply has not had social experience and can learn to socialize more normally. She does not exhibit typical signs of autism, only a person that has had no real opportunity to develop properly.
As someone in the field of psychology, yeah Laura is nowhere near the spectrum.

Following up on what Mutation mentioned, she has a lack of socialization to have her interact properly. Someone with autism faces a completely different kind of struggle.

I won't challenge the BO fetish thing because realistically the perspective of anyone not her or Logan would most definitely view it as one. She's just smelling your pheromones. A trick we as humans lost with centuries of evolution and hygienic development.

Reactions: drone4of2 and ddtmm

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
As someone in the field of psychology, yeah Laura is nowhere near the spectrum.

Following up on what Mutation mentioned, she has a lack of socialization to have her interact properly. Someone with autism faces a completely different kind of struggle.

I won't challenge the BO fetish thing because realistically the perspective of anyone not her or Logan would most definitely view it as one. She's just smelling your pheromones. A trick we as humans lost with centuries of evolution and hygienic development.
there are people who love the smell of their partners

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
there are people who love the smell of their partners
I like the smell of mine but I don't love it in a sexual way. Not that I'm shaming anyone who would like it in the sexual way.
I think Laura's is affected by either of two possibilities. Since she has never felt this way towards another male before by her own admission (everyone else smells terrible), either she is being affected by Null's pheromones (which would have to be a bit stronger than usual to affect all those ladies the way he has been), or she just has it bad for Null emotionally (the whole thing about even BO smelling good when the love is new). I kind of prefer the idea of pheromones (a very subtle type, not mind controlling strength) since Null simply does not realize what he is doing (as per Kurt) and all of the ladies simply like hanging around him and get a crush on him. He can't really do anything with it since his actions are going to override the pheromones if he acts like an ass, but it explains why the ladies all go for him.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
I like the smell of mine but I don't love it in a sexual way. Not that I'm shaming anyone who would like it in the sexual way.

I'm half-deaf, have a dulled sense of touch, and can't see anything past an inch in front of me. My sense of smell is the stuff of legends.
i got a powerfull sniffer, always love the natural scent on people. unless they go too long without at least a rinse off

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes