Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, I don't use discord or know much about the Marvel universe, so I might have asked questions answered before. Thank you for replying!

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I mean this.
Game version 0.3b and 0.3c
Love 1000. Trust 1000
No cheats needed.
Yeah, I am fairly certain that's a bug

Not only do we plan on adding more story for Kurt, we will be adding other male characters as time permits.

One thing that has been discussed is having notable Marvel characters be store operators.
Brolossus :D

And I hope the vendor thing does end up happening, for my boy _____ _________

Jul 28, 2017
ron.JPG
Changelog 0.3c

<new art>
- an upgraded classroom

<Live2D upgrade>
- Rogue's missionary pose is in-game and initial versions of all animations are in. I say initial because I'm hoping to continue refining them as I learn more about what I can pull off in Live2D

<silhouettes>
- our first Mutant-tier silhouette is in-game! please welcome DerpNibbles to the Institute
- silhouettes will populate the background
- still need to define more locations for silhouettes to appear - for now, bg_campus, bg_danger, bg_mall, and bg_pool are good places to look for them

<sex system improvements>
- I've reworked the Actions system to be less handcoded, which I think will be less of a headache in the longterm as we add more content to the sex system. I expect some growing pains since it was a big overhaul, but hopefully it's reasonably stable already
- handedness as chosen during character creation will now determine how actions are distributed between left and right hands during sex. if both hands are free or occupied, you should prefer to use your dominant hand, otherwise you will use your free hand

<optional events>
- a new event for Chapter I: Summer for each of Rogue, Laura, and Jean

<NSFW text-based events>
- we're introducing more NSFW content in the form of text-based events, the plan being that the artists will eventually flesh them out with visuals. in 0.3c, hooking up during dates has been reintroduced with some modifications

<bugfixes>
- chugging away at items in bug-reports

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
View attachment 3373325
Changelog 0.3c

<new art>
- an upgraded classroom

<Live2D upgrade>
- Rogue's missionary pose is in-game and initial versions of all animations are in. I say initial because I'm hoping to continue refining them as I learn more about what I can pull off in Live2D

<silhouettes>
- our first Mutant-tier silhouette is in-game! please welcome DerpNibbles to the Institute
- silhouettes will populate the background
- still need to define more locations for silhouettes to appear - for now, bg_campus, bg_danger, bg_mall, and bg_pool are good places to look for them

<sex system improvements>
- I've reworked the Actions system to be less handcoded, which I think will be less of a headache in the longterm as we add more content to the sex system. I expect some growing pains since it was a big overhaul, but hopefully it's reasonably stable already
- handedness as chosen during character creation will now determine how actions are distributed between left and right hands during sex. if both hands are free or occupied, you should prefer to use your dominant hand, otherwise you will use your free hand

<optional events>
- a new event for Chapter I: Summer for each of Rogue, Laura, and Jean

<NSFW text-based events>
- we're introducing more NSFW content in the form of text-based events, the plan being that the artists will eventually flesh them out with visuals. in 0.3c, hooking up during dates has been reintroduced with some modifications

<bugfixes>
- chugging away at items in bug-reports
Thank you for the info

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I meant the crack after null dropped it
No, it's shows that Null power works not only on mutants but also on material. Probably only on material that have some kind of magic.
I am more bothered that the edges of the phone (or it was phone case?) were chipped from the start. That Xavier is a cheap bastard, lol.

Reactions: WideRange72

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I am more bothered that the edges of the phone (or it was phone case?) were chipped from the start. That Xavier is a cheap bastard, lol.
It's a prototype. The Iphone won't come out in universe for another two years.

Xavier wasn't taking riz factor into account.

Reactions: SolSpell

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know if I'd call him an asshole, but he is extremely lazy. Like people rightly rag on SR7 for his constant delays and copy pasting body parts together for Something Unlimited, or ICSTOR for being, well, ICSTOR... but Oni? Oni puts out updates on no real schedule, leaves content half done for months, leaves content 90% done for months, and Roguelike is a bit of a coding clusterfuck.

Is it me or does this artwork genuinely look like it's just touched up artwork taken from other sources? Again.
This has aged pretty well

• Haha
Reactions: DeadGrowl
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes