mzerodark

Nov 11, 2019
March update hype! Excited to see the upgrades you guys have been working on. What's the friendship system?

I know I am getting way ahead of myself, given the team is still fine tuning Chapter 1, but given the roadmap, Chapter 2 will most likely come out at the end of the year or early next year?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Y'all complaining about the manification of Rogue, but what's more noticeable is that the animation is just... shit in general by comparison.

The original was HAND DRAWN and you can see the strands of Rogue's hair. They now have digital tools and there's not only less detail on the character model, it's blurry as fuck.

It's choppy, flat, and looks like flash animation. Probably the only impressive bit was that one bit of Storm's lightning but even that looked like something you'd see in old Newgrounds.

Also the voice acting is a noticeable lowering in quality.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Chapter 2 will most likely come out at the end of the year or early next year?
As you can see in the last tier our productivity can increase staggeringly depending on our patreon income.

But it also depends on how we release updates of chapters going forward.

If we hold back for an entire chapter? It'd probably take a year in between story updates.

If we go one season at a time? a third of that time.

If we hold off on the seasonal finale (Meaning stuff like the fight with Juggernaut or the Sentinels in Chapter 1) then it would be every few months.

Regardless of how we split it, we'd still be implementing new clothes, side content, and fun features.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Also the voice acting is a noticeable lowering in quality.
Which is weird because they brought back several of the original cast for this; Lenore Zann (Rogue), Cal Dodd (Wolverine), George Buza (Beast), Alison Sealy-Smith (Storm). And Wolverine in this sounds completely different than he did in the original series, even granted it's been nearly 30 years since the original series ended.

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
modern polici woke Disney's agenda with sjw beause dont like woman with boobs same video games protect childers but one little gril got rape a pedofil sjw got silence here really hate this sjw here dat what happen movie and video games us eu commity a tried this sjw and woke here

Jul 9, 2022
modern polici woke Disney's agenda with sjw beause dont like woman with boobs same video games protect childers but one little gril got rape a pedofil sjw got silence here really hate this sjw here dat what happen movie and video games us eu commity a tried this sjw and woke here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You know, connecting the thinky part of your head to the type-y part of your hands really helps make a coherent and legible sentence, not that the verbal spew you just produced.

Last edited:

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
I've been saying this for years

bazbj77

Aug 16, 2023

this hurts my Brain

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Guys the mod already warning not to talk politic before this and honestly for people don't like it don't need to watch it and people's like it and want to watch can watch and it's okay to watch, mod already said this forum not for politic

Both side can stop getting angry in here, let's just joke around

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
What is the friendship system?
interaction between girls
like Laura and Rogue
Jean is the only one who, in a way, doesn't interact much with Rogue and Laura
but I think more interaction will be added
Laura and Rogue's relationship was more scripted.

The new friendship system will add a social dynamic between characters that is sometimes entirely independent of the player character.

We've had several requests for NPCs to acknowledge each other when they're on screen and this is one of our efforts toward that.

jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
Laura and Rogue's relationship was more scripted.

The new friendship system will add a social dynamic between characters that is sometimes entirely independent of the player character.

We've had several requests for NPCs to acknowledge each other when they're on screen and this is one of our efforts toward that.
love it. really brings the poly element to the relationships instead of it feeling like individual relationships

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
love it. really brings the poly element to the relationships instead of it feeling like individual relationships
Yeah, we're expanding on the poly feel. It won't just be asking permission and bam, new girlfriend. The girls will actually talk to each other about it as well.

Edit: This doesn't mean the process is lengthened. It's just acknowledged.

I can't go into too much spoilers of how it functions as despite being the spoiler king, I do like y'all to find surprises.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes