wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah, but the fun of anal is in part training, doing something taboo and corrupting, I feel like if Emma gets added to the game, she will be already have a bigger body count than Jhon Wick and the MC dick will be loose on her ass, that doesn't sound like fun to me, neither Storm for kinda the same reason, There will be new characters without body count in the future?
I am pretty sure kitty would be definite virgin

Reactions: RimJobJimBob

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
(Full corruption I mean)
This game has no corruption content. We've been quite open about that.

Also would not be surprised if storm and emma are virgins or just a bodycount of 1 or 2
They're not, and we're respecting comics enough to know that by the point in the timeline we're at, both do indeed have a body count higher than that.

Edit:
yeah she definitely feels like the pure, cute, dork that you'd want to corrupt lmao
Depends on your definition of corruption.

Because if she's included we'll probably be leaning into the cute dork bit but you can't claim to be "pure" when you're asking your boyfriend to dick you down till you see stars in increasingly public places and using increasingly vulgar language in the requests.

However, if you're thinking of the Oni style(And most games on this website) of corruption, then no.

Reactions: jakesco

jakesco

Jun 30, 2022

They're not, and we're respecting comics enough to know that by the point in the timeline we're at, both do indeed have a body count higher than that.

Edit:

Because if she's included we'll probably be leaning into the cute dork bit but you can't claim to be "pure" when you're asking your boyfriend to dick you down till you see stars in increasingly public places and using increasingly vulgar language in the requests.

However, if you're thinking of the Oni style(And most games on this website) of corruption, then no.
I meant more along the lines that the MC brings out the kinky side of that cute dork. Where she begins exploring that different side because of the relationship with you if that makes any sense.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Getting a girl use to sex and being somewhat slutty even if is on an intimate way between two people, is some sort of corruption per say, but I get that the game will not be full corruption, those are the vibes the game already has.

Yeah, I guessed, they are already old for the setting.

So once again, no anal before vaginal, I was already expecting that, I guessed that would be the case for the whole virgin cast. I guess that clarifies all my doubts and kills all my excitement.

Sorry if all of this sounds like a complain or rude, although its kinda depressing read about the future development, my english is not good to be polite (Or better say I don't know if I am). I was just asking to see if this game will become better in the future, that is all.

Reactions: gruntcy

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Is there a way to change the displayed temperature in-game? It's a minor thing, but I prefer Fahrenheit to Celsius.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I meant more along the lines that the MC brings out the kinky side of that cute dork. Where she begins exploring that different side because of the relationship with you if that makes any sense.
Pretty much this.

So once again, no anal before vaginal
Never said that. As Maddening and I said earlier, if it makes sense for the characters, then we'd have it done. I have a list of six X-gals who'd do anal first. Either out of explicit desire or because of player preference.

Though only half of them are virgins.

Is there a way to change the displayed temperature in-game? It's a minor thing, but I prefer Fahrenheit to Celsius.
I can run it by the dev team.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Sharing the newest Patreon posts!
Which was posted by RonChon on Discord
Remembering to always follow the official Discord
to always have the latest news and other things
View attachment 3367558
View attachment 3367570
Well no titjob, but well still thank you the update road map looks pretty clear plan and that good because that mean they know what they're doing and especially more sandbox writing meaning more choices to explore

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
man every time I see this I feel sad
what did they do to our girl
Is she even still a girl? They gave her a flat skinny white man butt so in their zeal to appease their dei overlords they may have made her trans but haven't announced it yet, waiting to see how it goes with the non-binary Morph they did announce.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes