Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Got some issue. For some reason i cnt progres with rogue. I done all main quest and her quest as well, but cnt progress any futher for some reason, many ingame days pass but still no progress with her.
It looks like you have progressed with the other girls. Are you spending a lot of time sleeping in the rooms of the other girls? If so, you might be missing the messages Rogue sends you. Are you spending the night in your room at least a few days out of a week? Some events are geared to trigger when you wake up in your own room only. Sometimes you will need to spend two or three nights in a row in your own room.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
It looks like you have progressed with the other girls. Are you spending a lot of time sleeping in the rooms of the other girls? If so, you might be missing the messages Rogue sends you. Are you spending the night in your room at least a few days out of a week? Some events are geared to trigger when you wake up in your own room only. Sometimes you will need to spend two or three nights in a row in your own room.
i basicly "live'' in my room hoping for some event but nothink, i find out i can ask jean/laura about date with rogue, but even this dailog change nothink.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Well considering she's pregnant in that shot, its probably something she's not going to have to run around a lot. Also considering that the X-men do play baseball as team building exercise, I'm going to say baseball.
She wouldn't have to run around when she can just float around using her telekinetics. Looks more like a basketball ref outfit with the striped shirt and black pants. I don't think baseball,softball crews wear the stripes.

I know she's supposed to be pregnant in that pic but the way they have her thighs and butt also expanded she looks more like she's just fat instead of having a baby bump.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Meh i alrdy lost hope in new X-men 97 cartoon
- one of the writers is rasist woman
- morph is now non-binary
- rogue have no ass and boobs now
- and they have original jubilee voice actress, but they dnt put her back on jubilee bcs actress is not asian...
Typical modern BS...

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
i basicly "live'' in my room hoping for some event but nothink, i find out i can ask jean/laura about date with rogue, but even this dailog change nothink.
I also had a glitch where the next relationship level would not trigger with Rogue. I continued increasing love and trust and eventually she did text the MC to begin the next relational level. I started over to see if that glitch occurs again.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Meh i alrdy lost hope in new X-men 97 cartoon
- one of the writers is rasist woman
- morph is now non-binary
- rogue have no ass and boobs now
- and they have original jubilee voice actress, but they dnt put her back on jubilee bcs actress is not asian...
Typical modern BS...
just you wait until they

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
God i rly dnt understand this 0.3 update at all. where is the heck all closes and persona gifts from mall?! i done all main quest and nothink new in store at all

Reactions: armond

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I like more the art, the history which is non existing in RLE and also I like more the characters, having three girls instead of eight is way better, more deep and less spread in comparison
Well, there going to be more girls, just like how RL:E started with just one.
Also, in RL:E (or maybe just Prime Mod I not sure) you can envoke one of the "plans" to "mind-hack" or blackmail Xavier to not be hounded by some of the girls. I always found it hillarious that this option is there and not in the setting in the player's room.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Got some issue. For some reason i cnt progres with rogue. I done all main quest and her quest as well, but cnt progress any futher for some reason, many ingame days pass but still no progress with her.
Try talking with her - in Chat menu there should be "ask her to be your girlfriend" button at the top.

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
just you wait until they
Can't wait for the conflict of the season to be "Who should be the new leader of the X-Men, Scott or Magneto?" only for Jean or Ororo to be chosen for the position by the end of it, is Disney after all. Also Unironically they not being seem as canditades to begin with looks like just "Xavier being kinda of a Sexist asshole because obviously."

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Ok, I read through the thread and apparently the player can't have anal unless they have vaginal first... that really sucks.

That is me speaking objectively, but personally, is a mood killer how linear becomes with sex, Having vaginal first is necessary to have anal?
This will not be the case for every single girl, but it is how we chose to interpret the first 3 girls. In the future a girl may be willing to try anal before vaginal sex. Depends on their personality.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Considering how they massacred the women's assets in the upcoming X-Men-97 Cartoon thanks to esg dei tardness by Disney's agenda pushing zealots(they will make Logan gay for Morph), this game will have even greater value, that is for sure.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
i am playing the latest update
it seems i have a problem everytime i send a message to the heroine
is there a way to fix that?

Feb 27, 2020
Considering how they massacred the women's assets in the upcoming X-Men-97 Cartoon thanks to esg dei tardness by Disney's agenda pushing zealots(they will make Logan gay for Morph), this game will have even greater value, that is for sure.
there's literally an episode of the 90s show where they beat up a racial segregationist. x-men has always had "an agenda" you idiotic fake fan.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes