Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Extremely untrue!
Nah, Rogue is the most popular.
Personally, I don't like her design in X-Men: Evolution. Way too manly chin.
But Oni's design is a mix of Evolution and 90th show and this game looks like a mix of the film versions and one of the comix versions (Xtreme Xmen when they draw her chin sharper).
And she was my favourite character in the 90th cartoon show. I never got jokes about her southern accent thought, because everyone sounded like when I watched at first and later it become like .

Last edited:
Reactions: Epigonid

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I already insert the XS butt-plug on all the girls and make them wear it, When I can start using the following size (S)?
I want to unlock anal but is such a chore.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Nah, Rogue is the most popular.
Personally, I don't like her design in X-Men: Evolution. Way too manly chin.
But Oni's design is a mix of Evolution and 90th show and this game looks like a mix of the film versions and one of the comix versions (Xtreme Xmen when they draw her chin sharper).
And she was my favourite character in the 90th cartoon show. I never got jokes about her southern accent thought, because everyone sounded like when I watched at first and later it become like .
I understand, there something the dub can't bring

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
I have no more quests to do in the game... and the girls have been wearing the butt-plug for two weeks in game.
Hmm weird, high trust and love after completing quest should do it. Maybe keep increase their love and trust to the max that the only thing i can say from my experience because I'm not encountering problem like this in my experience

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Ok, I read through the thread and apparently the player can't have anal unless they have vaginal first... that really sucks. Contrary to people complaining about this game, I like this more than RLE, although might be annoying for fans of this game the constant comparison, is inevitable.

I like more the art, the history which is non existing in RLE and also I like more the characters, having three girls instead of eight is way better, more deep and less spread in comparison, also the sex scenes feel more interactive somehow, although it needs more dialogues.

That is me speaking objectively, but personally, is a mood killer how linear becomes with sex, Having vaginal first is necessary to have anal?, so close to perfection and still misses... yeah, that is all, I think it has potential, I hope this change with an update or something, not much of a sandbox game being like this.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
why are you skipping it and going straight for the back door?
As far as I can tell, content is gated by progression, you need to do thing in the intended, unstated order to progress. In the developers mind it would seem impossible that any girl would let you fuck her in that ass before you take her virginity. In reality it's often the opposite. A girl may offer anal to preserve her virginity, it's stupid, but so are young women.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
why are you skipping it and going straight for the back door?
Because I like anal-only, and the best sandbox games allow such thing.
As far as I can tell, content is gated by progression, you need to do thing in the intended, unstated order to progress. In the developers mind it would seem impossible that any girl would let you fuck her in that ass before you take her virginity. In reality it's often the opposite. A girl may offer anal to preserve her virginity, it's stupid, but so are young women.
Yeah, I had a GF like that, its her fault that I became like this.

Personal opinions aside, this game should allowed, just for sandbox fun. Because right now RLE is just a better sex game due to all the freedom that offers to the player. If this is railroaded, more content will be in the future.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Because I like anal-only, and the best sandbox games allow such thing.

Yeah, I had a GF like that, its her fault that I became like this.

Personal opinions aside, this game should allowed, just for sandbox fun. Because right now RLE is just a better sex game due to all the freedom that offers to the player. If this is railroaded, more content will be in the future.
everyone have preference i just surprise because i thought you already try that so i laugh in my previous post so im sorry for laughing

Reactions: cannavaro99

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
everyone have preference i just surprise because i thought you already try that so i laugh in my previous post so im sorry for laughing
Don't worry, its okay, my english is not good, what I write sounds too polite, too blunt or is just bad write sometimes. I was not offended or anything like that.

Reactions: Epigonid

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Got some issue. For some reason i cnt progres with rogue. I done all main quest and her quest as well, but cnt progress any futher for some reason, many ingame days pass but still no progress with her.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes