ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
From today's X-men 97 Trailer:

View attachment 3356444

Where's the patreon goal for a "Pregnant Jean" questline
A few things.

1. I can't tell if I hate it or not.

2. I do think it's cute they gave Morph his comic appearance.

3. I have no idea what they're going for. This looks so late 80s early 90s. Which I'm all for, I just... hope it doesn't lose the appeal of the original cartoon. I want that 80s cheese with weird voice acting and episode structure. Hell even if there are no ads, I want those fade in and out made specifically for commercials.

Where's the patreon goal for a "Pregnant Jean" questline
I've thrown some ideas at the dev team but despite Jean actually being the easiest to have a pregnancy while following the comic timeline, aside from X-23 due to us being able to just make things up since she didn't join till much later, it'd be unfair to players going after girls who'd have a harder time writing around things.

We're in no rush for pregnancy, despite it being a highly requested feature that we DO want to include, but simply due to the fact that the writing would need to be built AROUND the content considering how several characters get beaten up pretty badly in some points, it can be an issue.

We're really happy with the four years as a student and one year as a teacher outline. It just comes with the drawback of the fact that certain characters need to be in certain places if we want a cohesive plot.

People have suggested we can just make it a Love and Sex: Second Base kinda deal where years just progress without characters aging and you go at your own pace. This would be nice and what I'll be pushing for in the sequel, it's just the lack of a sliding timescale in this first game is VERY important for reasons I will not spoil.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Are you playing from an old save? Also did you make sure you saved it to the correct category?
I was playing version 0.3 on a new save. Used the same save when transitioning from 0.3a to 0.3b.

Can't edit the default outfits in v0.3, but the lingerie from v0.2 was categorized under Private and Sexwear.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I was playing version 0.3 on a new save. Used the same save when transitioning from 0.3a to 0.3b.

Can't edit the default outfits in v0.3, but the lingerie from v0.2 was categorized under Private and Sexwear.
Yeah there was a system update. Your old save is incompatible with the new version.

Reason why half your clothing is missing is because we had to remove it from the game because of the art update. They'll be added back as time goes on.

Good news is that this should be the only instance of people being required to start a new game.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
My question isn't "how to handle pregnancy", it's "Can Cable show up and say Null's his dad?"
it's been explicitly stated that Cable is the son of Scott and Jean only. no other pairings of the 2 with others lead to Cable. a good example being in the Spider-Man Renew Your Vows run, we see Jean and Logan together but they have a daughter named Katie

Reactions: cannavaro99

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
it's been explicitly stated that Cable is the son of Scott and Jean only. no other pairings of the 2 with others lead to Cable. a good example being in the Spider-Man Renew Your Vows run, we see Jean and Logan together but they have a daughter named Katie
It's not the hardest of hard rules. Ultimate Cable was just Logan from the future. And in "X-Men Forever", which was Claremont doing "what he would have written if he never left the book in the 90's", Cable and Scott's son are two separate characters because that's allegedly what he originally intended.

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
It's not the hardest of hard rules. Ultimate Cable was just Logan from the future. And in "X-Men Forever", which was Claremont doing "what he would have written if he never left the book in the 90's", Cable and Scott's son are two separate characters because that's allegedly what he originally intended.
Hoping the writers keep the story grounded for now actually, introducing time-travel is a whole can of worms that normally ends up messy. Also yes as drifter said they're keeping tight lipped, but was said Giant-Size X-Men was a inspiration iirc, so maybe Polaris? Damn being able to hit both Wolverine and Magneto with the "Your Daughter calls me daddy too" sounds hilarious

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I mean...does he? He only has psychic powers, the glowing eye is purely aesthetic. It's not even red.
He does, so state Da Rulez, with the tradeoff that Rachel has to be exclusively a child a of Jean... which is why I'm advocating for Rachel to be Null's kid with Jean from the future, might as well.

Also, shame about the two Jeans thing, nobody likes Rogue :(

• Wow
Reactions: Epigonid

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I mean...does he? He only has psychic powers, the glowing eye is purely aesthetic. It's not even red.
Mr. Sinister goes on a tangent about it but TL;DR, Jean and Scott's DNA is what makes Cable special. We eventually meet the "true" version of Cable and the guy is basically Jesus.

And hey, maybe you guys already have a plan, like well the PC gets Jean so Cyclops can have Maddie, but hear me out now...
We do not need two Jeans. Rachel Grey is a far more interesting character.

Ultimate Cable was just Logan from the future.
Yeah, that was kinda weird, but we've said more than once that Earth-69 is an offshoot of the main Earth-616. If something NEEDS to happen for a future storyline to function properly then we rather not contrive some new reason just because it'd be funny of Null was Cable's son.

Plus Cable could possibly be a love interest one day and our no incest rule ain't gonna be changing.

Unless he secretly a son of ForgetMeNot and no one realized.
Don't spoil it for everyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: Epigonid and Laxard

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
He does, so state Da Rulez, with the tradeoff that Rachel has to be exclusively a child a of Jean... which is why I'm advocating for Rachel to be Null's kid with Jean from the future, might as well.
There is a workaround to making Rachel a romance option but if I said anything other than this implication of it existing, Maddening would murder my family.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes