Elodrass

May 20, 2019
Telepaths are arguably one of the two most dangerous types of mutant out there - sure, an angry teenager that can punch you through walls when they're pissed is bad, or a kid who can set fire to a town, that's dangerous, but someone who could influence minds on a whim, and probably not even realise they're doing it? Someone who could make you relive your worst day ever, over and over again just because you got in their way in the supermarket? And even that pales in comparison to someone who could literally warp reality: remember all the worst impulses you had at 13, 14, 15 years old (when most mutants find their powers activating), and imagine actually being able do something about it.

And then remember that, no matter how bad you think you were, some people are capable of even worse.
Totally, but another factor that Xavier takes in consideration imo, besides Telepaths probably being the most dangerous kind of mutant or targeted by malicious individuals like Farouk, is that a Telepath is as much of a danger to themselves as to the ones around them. Jean backstory is a example.
Yesterday i read again Jean's Origins comic to see if i was recalling correctly about she consuming the mind of her childhood friend, and no i was missremembering that one, she didn't. Jean just connected her mind to Annie, the friend, as she died after being run over by a car, experiencing her dead and last thoughts. That combined with Jean feeling guilty from throwing the frisbee Annie was chasing when hit by the car made she put herself in a nearly catatonic state. Jean was, as you kinda of put in one of your examples, relieving her most traumatic event ever over and over again inside her mind, the dead of her friend from Annie's POV while knowing that was her fault. It was just a horrific situation Charles found her in, and possibly influencing his aproach to Telepaths as much as his encounter with Farouk did.
The reason i said Jean consumed Annie's mind earlier was most likely because of vaguely remembering this part without the context:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my defense my previous read of this one was almost a decade ago now lol

Btw i forgot how this was a good comic, hope you guys on the writting team for the game reference it at some point, maybe being part of the reason for Jean's obession with being perfect or something of the sort. Also since talking about Jean's development i got to give props to the newest event with her addressing the time with Scott.

It really puts in perspective how hard is for a Telepath to have a actual relationship with a regular person. May have been just my interpretation but i didn't read as Scott being intentionally manipulative or trying to gaslight her, but holding back from being sincere with what he wanted from their Relationship, kinda like Scott in X-Men Evolution. Jean noticing his saltyness from small comments, probably tried to adress it but Scott don't wanting to admit even to himself what was wrong just dismissed her concerns while venting to friends. That compound with Jean being a Telepath, of having to activelly hold herself from reading another person's thoughts must have been maddening. Personally i prefer this read too because it doesn't make Scott a actual abusive partner imo while also not dismissing Jean's trauma, having Scott being a purposely manipulative asshole while also leading the X-Men in missions would be a really bad screw up by Xavier if that was the case.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
How do you open the console? I usually play on android, but seems like using cheats there isn't an option, so I don't have much experience on PC.
Oh.
Same as in almost every RenPy game. Go into
\renpy\common
Find a file named 00console.rpy
Find a line (ctrl+F)
config.console = False
and change it into
config.console = True
Make sure not to destroy indentations (which will look as extra four spaces at the left)
Basically, just select the False and write True, this is the safest way to do it.
(I also have a habbit of deleting 00console.rpyc after it (compiled .rpy) but I thing it long since become unnecessary step.)

After it you need to restart the game.
Then use Shift+O (latin letter, not a number) to open the console. You can write cheats now. Enter to submit line.
Write
exit
and press Enter to leave the console. Don't write "escape" it's does completely different thing.
Using = will set the value to whatever you write (as long as it exist).
Using += will increase value by whatever you write.
Using -= will decrease value by whatever you write.
For example, increasing money is
Player.cash+=10000
This is just the short way to write
Player.cash=Player.cash+10000

So, recap:
\renpy\common
00console.rpy
config.console = True
Shift+O

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Jean backstory is a example.
The fact that Xavier in many timelines manage to enrage primordal being that considered to be reason the life in the universe exist with his machinations actually makes it's a good example... but regarding Professor X and not a Jean Grey herself.
The Jean Grey just supposed to die from "psyonically imprisoning the soul of the dead" inside her mind. Phoenix saved her throught basically making her an emmisary, not quite an avatar but something similar to Angels or Silver Surfer. Xavier decided that Phoenix stealing the body and things escalated from there. For some timelines it's ended with creation of the new Dark God, the Dark Phoenix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elodrass

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Lol wht a funny situation...i start relationship with Jean and make her my GF. To progress main story all i need to do is go on dates with rogue and laura, and then jean catch me on date with rogue, and she was mad, and even nightcrawler scold me.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Lol wht a funny situation...i start relationship with Jean and make her my GF. To progress main story all i need to do is go on dates with rogue and laura, and then jean catch me on date with rogue, and she was mad, and even nightcrawler scold me.
Date all of them together

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
i trying have only jean as single gf, but i gues game is force you to have 3 of them as your gf
I not sure about this, at least you are offered the choice of NOT going into next level of relationship.
And Kurt is not angry with you for, ehem, multi-tasking (I wonder what you choose when he asked you who you like the most), he is dissapointed from you hurting one of the girls.
Also, Rogue pretty much have no choice, it's you or some kind of didlo. Don't leave her alone, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
i trying have only jean as single gf, but i gues game is force you to have 3 of them as your gf
Dating is 100% optional and you'll have the chance to turn them down directly in an event even if you get their stats too high.
Just don't flirt with them in front of Jean and you won't break her heart.

Reactions: drone4of2

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
The fact that Xavier in many timelines manage to enrage primordal being that considered to be reason the life in the universe exist with his machinations actually makes it's a good example... but regarding Professor X and not a Jean Grey herself.
The Jean Grey just supposed to die from "psyonically imprisoning the soul of the dead" inside her mind. Phoenix saved her throught basically making her an emmisary, not quite an avatar but something similar to Angels or Silver Surfer. Xavier decided that Phoenix stealing the body and things escalated from there. For some timelines it's ended with creating of the new Dark God, the Dark Phoenix.
Yeah, personally i don't like those versions to much, that kinda of shit is how we got Krakoa. I really am found the Origins version because Jean is only a really talented Psyonic, as far as we know, and Xavier is just trying to help her overcome the trauma of her X-Gene awakening, and her friend's death, while being a normal teenager as much as Jean can. To me is implied Charles is being the kind of person he wished was there for him when his powers awakened too, is just a really nice story.

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
To progress from Fall to Winter, you need to get Laura to 75 love. Yes, the easy way to get there is to date her, but if you're trying the 1 girl route, and it's Jean or Rogue, that's a problem. Likewise, I have never flirted with another girl more than three times before getting yelled at.

But if you really don't mind the grind, use the chat app to invite Laura to work out/study but use the small talk options before you invite her. That adds 3-6 love points each time.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
To progress from Fall to Winter, you need to get Laura to 75 love. Yes, the easy way to get there is to date her, but if you're trying the 1 girl route, and it's Jean or Rogue, that's a problem. Likewise, I have never flirted with another girl more than three times before getting yelled at.

But if you really don't mind the grind, use the chat app to invite Laura to work out/study but use the small talk options before you invite her. That adds 3-6 love points each time.
Give her one martial arts book and you are halfway there.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I hope devs of this game will do Storm justice. Can't wait :love:
We can't either! We just have to fix some of the issues with chapter 1 and get the Finale out!

For some timelines it's ended with creation of the new Dark God, the Dark Phoenix.
Are we ignoring the "Goblin Force"?

And I thought v0.3 reduced the grind...
It did. While we're working on balancing the grind, we're taking all future claims of "This game is too grindy." as "I don't want to play a game, I want to fap." It's been streamlined enough.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
It's been streamlined enough
I'll believe it when the cheat codes aren't needed and it doesn't take 3 hours to repeat the same actions 20 times just to woo a girl. In the meantime, I'll keep looking forward for the game advancement :)

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
It did. While we're working on balancing the grind, we're taking all future claims of "This game is too grindy." as "I don't want to play a game, I want to fap." It's been streamlined enough.
Took me more than 5 hours to make girl cum for the first time. At that point most of the other games already finished, lol. And the sex both brutal and requires plenty of grind early on.
Touchy-felly were avaivable much earlier but C ranks are not something to feel pride off.
Also kudos to writer, I just now realized that I didn't even fapped. I was too engaged in quests.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes