DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
hello everyone, i am currently having problem with the Lura summer quest, it seem the optional objective: Do some "training" at the mall doesn't trigger, i have been waiting the equivalent of several in games weeks and still nothing.

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Hi guys, I'm really stuck with some points. The first one is how could I reach Jean's quest get her unwind after the exam and the second one is how to awake MC'ability. Someone please help.

Reactions: DraKeoniS

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hi guys, I'm really stuck with some points. The first one is how could I reach Jean's quest get her unwind after the exam and the second one is how to awake MC'ability. Someone please help.
For the quest there it's supposed to happen on it's own like all optional objective, nothing you can do but wait and look at the map when you see the red notification on it.m (some can take a while and like you I have a problem with one of them not triggering so I can’t really help)
not sure what you mean by awakening the MC ability, everything happen on it's own while completing the seasonal quest, the only abilities you can awaken yourself are some small ones like more stamina and the like and you just need to level up and buy these upgrade in the skills tabs when you have enough points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetluvd

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
For the quest there it's supposed to happen on it's own like all optional objective, nothing you can do but wait and look at the map when you see the red notification on it.m (some can take a while and like you I have a problem with one of them not triggering so I can’t really help)
not sure what you mean by awakening the MC ability, everything happen on it's own while completing the seasonal quest, the only abilities you can awaken yourself are some small ones like more stamina and the like and you just need to level up and buy these upgrade in the skills tabs when you have enough points.
thanks bro

Reactions: DraKeoniS

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I hope not, you can throw a rock at a crowd and you will probably hit a telepath. I'm hoping we get something more combat oriented.
Not really, it's just Xavier's school is full of them, due to Xaviers bias of "telepaths are way too dangerous to being left without me controlling guiding them" the most common mutant powers are healing factor (althought being Wolverine's level is pretty rare), physical enchantments and flight.
And, well, telepathy almost always paired with some form of telekinesis and it's pretty good in combat.

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
I mean, yeah, it comes down to both really, one of Xavier's first experiences with another Telepath was Farouk, and by this game lore "He was leading a near-cult, of sorts, appearing as a self-styled 'Grand Priest' of crime." trying to protect young telepaths from the Shadow King is a factor? Sure, but i'm siding with Laxard on this one, Charles's experience with Farouk showed the Professor how things with a Telepath without proper guidance can go bad when they are in control of their powers, if they're not it could be even more dangerous to anyone near them.

Even Jean in her origin comic iirc consumes someone's mind when her power awakened, same with David Haller consuming the minds of the terrorists that killed his parents.
Bottom line being, is Charles being kinda of a control freak with Telepaths? Sure, is he wrong for doing so? Hell no.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Did i fucked up something because i can't finish jean friendship quest, it is pending but i fulfilled requirements.
hello everyone, i am currently having problem with the Lura summer quest, it seem the optional objective: Do some "training" at the mall doesn't trigger, i have been waiting the equivalent of several in games weeks and still nothing.
Just a handy tip, posting error logs tends to help. Can't really assist you if the only info I have boils down to "it's not working."

Though Jean's events are a known issue and we are working on to get to trigger easier.

We need more optimization for android port. It's killing my phone like after 15 minutes.
Yeah, android has been killer to optimize. We continue to work toward getting it as stable as possible.

I know some people on the forums have posted work arounds that increase stability. Though I don't have an android so I wouldn't be able to talk you through them.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Just noticed we can't do it on the first date
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So we can only gaslight Dark Phoenix on the second date.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Being way to rusty when comes to Calculus all i can go with is my gut feeling when looking at that board, what i'm kinda of getting is that Faruk is trying to prove something mathematically about the X-Gene and Omega class mutants? :confused:
Also, Faruk and a writting board gives me total flashbacks to this scene from Legion:

Null is the David Haller of Earth 69 i'm telling you all! lol
That was my assumption as well

Reactions: Elodrass

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hey folks
I installed the v0.3b download & tried to load a previous save from v0.3a and it won't load at all (has anyone else had this?)

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Does any1 have problem with MC smartphone? For some reason when you get new messages you cnt scroll down, i can hear new messages come but i need wait when they all come and then i can scroll.

jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
Does any1 have problem with MC smartphone? For some reason when you get new messages you cnt scroll down, i can hear new messages come but i need wait when they all come and then i can scroll.
download hotfix and put it into game file

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I mean, yeah, it comes down to both really, one of Xavier's first experiences with another Telepath was Farouk, and by this game lore "He was leading a near-cult, of sorts, appearing as a self-styled 'Grand Priest' of crime." trying to protect young telepaths from the Shadow King is a factor? Sure, but i'm siding with Laxard on this one, Charles's experience with Farouk showed the Professor how things with a Telepath without proper guidance can go bad when they are in control of their powers, if they're not it could be even more dangerous to anyone near them.

Even Jean in her origin comic iirc consumes someone's mind when her power awakened, same with David Haller consuming the minds of the terrorists that killed his parents.
Bottom line being, is Charles being kinda of a control freak with Telepaths? Sure, is he wrong for doing so? Hell no.
Telepaths are arguably one of the two most dangerous types of mutant out there - sure, an angry teenager that can punch you through walls when they're pissed is bad, or a kid who can set fire to a town, that's dangerous, but someone who could influence minds on a whim, and probably not even realise they're doing it? Someone who could make you relive your worst day ever, over and over again just because you got in their way in the supermarket? And even that pales in comparison to someone who could literally warp reality: remember all the worst impulses you had at 13, 14, 15 years old (when most mutants find their powers activating), and imagine actually being able do something about it.

And then remember that, no matter how bad you think you were, some people are capable of even worse.

Feb 17, 2018
Well, for now it's better to use
Python:
Player.ability_points+=10
to get extra points now. Since just increasing the level throught cheats doesn't give any.

The grind is really heavy, lol.
How do you open the console? I usually play on android, but seems like using cheats there isn't an option, so I don't have much experience on PC.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes