MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hoping we can get at least some topless at the pool for sunbathing, maybe only during the evenings or mornings when there is no one else around... I just want the girls to have a better tan, no second intentions at all :LOL:

Edit: Also i think it kinda already happens in the public showers, technically, if you're alone with a girl in the Danger Room Showers they change in front of you, also you can technically there is some "public" nudity in a girl's or your room, if you invite everyone and is in a polygamous relationship they are cool with getting naked in front of each other. Hope the devs do something with that in the future actually, not even needing to skip to 3 or 4ways, but some strip poker and truth or dare events would be fun.
Well i am not thinking of public nudity only, a little more if you know what i mean!;)

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
And that is a good thing. But i am still hoping that you can do somethings later down the Road maybe at the pool or in the public showers or at the grounds maybe a little deeper in the woods there. Don't need to be everywhere.
Stuff like that is definitely on the table.

No promises on when or how'd it be implemented but sex in the public showers, the laundry room(a classic), skinny dipping sex in the pool at night, alley behind the movie theater.

There's no set rule against having sex in risky situations or public spaces.

The only reason I frame it that way is that we still have people who want to fuck in front of the entire student body. Which I'm sorry to those who want that, it ain't happening.

Adding on-

Hoping we can get at least some topless at the pool for sunbathing, maybe only during the evenings or mornings when there is no one else around... I just want the girls to have a better tan, no second intentions at all
I could envision just getting high enough trust levels for girls to sunbathe topless. No romantic relationship required. A kind of friendly intimacy is built when you both survive a brood infestation. :LOL:

Personally i'm hoping for more team bonding activities, assembling the X-Girls like this on Null's room and being unable to do a goddam thing is so frustrating lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once we have the art you'll be able to team build with all three at the same time. Unfortunately we live and die by the art budget.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Hoping we can get at least some topless at the pool for sunbathing, maybe only during the evenings or mornings when there is no one else around... I just want the girls to have a better tan, no second intentions at all :LOL:

Edit: I think it kinda already happens in the public showers, technically, if you're alone with a girl in the Danger Room Showers they change in front of the MC, also technically there is some "public" nudity into a girl's or Null's room, if you invite everyone and is in a polygamous relationship they are cool with getting naked in front of each other. Hope the devs do something with that in the future actually, not even needing to skip to 3 or 4ways, but some strip poker and truth or dare events would be fun.
it would be cool to have the option to do things like that, but i kinda like tanlines so id be one for keeping the suits on until they had a nice tanline going! but its always nice to have options! like the hairy bush..., i like the hairy look personally but its nice to have the option to ask them to clean things up if that was something i wanted to do!

public sexy time would be great to have the option for as well! i already kinda see it coming as i had to start over on version 3b and noticed a scene where i walked into the locker room and Laura had her top off! so it kinda gave ya a sneak peak of lewd shower activities happening later on!

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
the laundry room(a classic)
Jean gonna have some problems using the washing machine i'm sure :ROFLMAO:

Once we have the art you'll be able to team build with all three at the same time. Unfortunately we live and die by the art budget.
Yeah i totally get that the art development, goddam amazing as it is, ends up being a pace-setting for a lot of the game, should have been a bit more specific on this one. I was kinda of building on the previous post about not needing to skip to 3&4ways, just dialogue events like the previous mentioned strip pokers and truth or dare would be really fun to see, hell even just watch a movie with all the girls.
Something similar to Study and Training actually, but as a group, so it gives the feeling of a actual polyamorous relationship, not 3 monogamous ones in paralel.

I kinda really meant team bonding, as in the girls getting closer to each other, stuff like Rogue still calling Laura "X-23" is just sad by Summer for example.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I kinda really meant team bonding, as in the girls getting closer to each other,
That's in the works. No promises it'll be out for 3c though.

stuff like Rogue still calling Laura "X-23" is just sad by Summer for example.
This is a technical issue. If my understanding is correct, we don't have any system in place for "nicknames" among the girls. Might be something we do down the line but right now it'd mean making a change that could potentially break saves... :confused:

But I'm not a code monkey. I'll keep y'all updated on that.

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Running through the game again, attempting a monogamous relationship, just for shits and giggles. It's an entirely different dynamics, which is just good game design, but man, not being able to use the flirt menu is killing my progression.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Running through the game again, attempting a monogamous relationship, just for shits and giggles. It's an entirely different dynamics, which is just good game design, but man, not being able to use the flirt menu is killing my progression.
How? Trust is all you need for plot progression.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I know, but I'm a completist. I keep thinking there must be a way to also max out love on all three without Rogue ripping my head off.
I'm not sure how possible that is. What love you do gain outside of flirting and dating is considered "platonic."

We can experiment with that idea. :unsure: Maybe quests that need a love requirement but if you're not dating them, it lacks romantic undertones.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes