SolSpell

May 1, 2022
This game is just inferior rogue-like. Maxed stats on girl and she won't do anal.
You need to progress the story to get higher caps, then wait for her to call you up to do it the proper christian way first.

Maybe quests that need a love requirement but if you're not dating them, it lacks romantic undertones.
There should definitely be some sexual tension though. You know you shouidn't, but...

Reactions: Elodrass

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Running through the game again, attempting a monogamous relationship, just for shits and giggles. It's an entirely different dynamics, which is just good game design, but man, not being able to use the flirt menu is killing my progression.
you can always use flirt but if the other girls you arent romancing come to ask you to be their BF you can just choose the option that you want things to stay the same between you guys! (or whatever the option is <--not a word for word quote) ive never tried these options but i assume you will stay friends with said character but take a big hit to love stat and possibly even lose some trust!

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
then wait for her to call you up to do it the proper christian way first.
Nah, i would win anal is the proper Christian way in this situation, have you not heard The Loophole by Garfunkel and Oates?

Joking aside this reminds me of a little pet pev i have about the gift acceptances being gated only by Love/Trust values, or at least it what looks like when the girls are "I'm not ready for sex yet" because the first time event didn't happened yet, while handling buttplugs and a shocker vibrator at max potency like champs :ROFLMAO:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Joking aside this reminds me of a little pet pev i have about the gift acceptances being gated only by Love/Trust values, or at least it what looks like when the girls are "I'm not ready for sex yet" because the first time event didn't happened yet, while handling buttplugs and a shocker vibrator at max potency like champs :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, we're still tweaking things lol

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Stuff like that is definitely on the table.

No promises on when or how'd it be implemented but sex in the public showers, the laundry room(a classic), skinny dipping sex in the pool at night, alley behind the movie theater.

There's no set rule against having sex in risky situations or public spaces.

The only reason I frame it that way is that we still have people who want to fuck in front of the entire student body. Which I'm sorry to those who want that, it ain't happening.
That's totally cool for me, never used that feature on RLE more than twice anyway and only for the sake of sience! ;) The rest sounds pretty nice.

"Hey big sis, can you meet me in Xavier's Study at night? There is this really cool Book i want to show you!":cool:

Oh by the way, are there plans to add Cerebro later on?

onefortsang

Jun 17, 2017
I'm currently stucking in Year 1 Summer,
is this the end of current version?
since I dont see much clothing for Jean and Laura at the moment, seems like bugged

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm currently stucking in Year 1 Summer,
is this the end of current version?
since I dont see much clothing for Jean and Laura at the moment, seems like bugged
Year 1 summer is the current end of the game and as for clothes, they haven't been added back in due to a rework of the game's mechanics but from what we've been told, they should add them back over the course of the game's updates

Reactions: onefortsang

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
So to anyone into theorizing about the plot like me here is a little gift, i messed around a bit with the game's files and extracted the information currently in the database about the characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Markalusss

Nov 22, 2018
Did i fucked up something because i can't finish jean friendship quest, it is pending but i fulfilled requirements.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes