ImmortalKing

Oct 14, 2018
Hi there! Absolutelly love the game so far, got a quick questio since we have a few pubic hair styles(hairy,bushy,etc):
How about armpit hair? Is it possible in the future updates? or we'll never get it.

Reactions: Abacaxi116

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
Being way to rusty when comes to Calculus all i can go with is my gut feeling when looking at that board, what i'm kinda of getting is that Faruk is trying to prove something mathematically about the X-Gene and Omega class mutants? :confused:
Also, Faruk and a writting board gives me total flashbacks to this scene from Legion:

Null is the David Haller of Earth 69 i'm telling you all! lol

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Hi there! Absolutelly love the game so far, got a quick questio since we have a few pubic hair styles(hairy,bushy,etc):
How about armpit hair? Is it possible in the future updates? or we'll never get it.
It is possible and, based on statements from some members of the team, highly likely. It isn't at the top of the art priority list right now, so some patience will be required. But chances are good that it will be an option.

Reactions: Abacaxi116

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Being way to rusty when comes to Calculus all i can go with is my gut feeling when looking at that board, what i'm kinda of getting is that Faruk is trying to prove something mathematically about the X-Gene and Omega class mutants? :confused:
Also, Faruk and a writting board gives me total flashbacks to this scene from Legion:
Now that I can see the board more clearly (you were able to enhance it quite well compared to the blurry image I was trying to copy, paste, and edit) I get the same thing. Omega symbol and "m" denoting mutant is likely. I also recognize Germanic words and if I am not mistaken (still a bit illegible) the formula for deviation from the mean (the mu symbol indicates a population mean of "m" mutants). There is also what appears to be a Dutch surname Scheilen if I am not misreading it. Possibly trying to determine how many Omega level mutants could be in existence compared to the general population, who they are, and where they likely reside statistically.

Last edited:

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
Is he solving some kind of hypothesis?
Some Null Hypothesis maybe?
By the look of it Faruk is trying to prove this actually:
Faruk.jpg
But since they're in a goddam Physicology class i'm guessing that is in context to something, if we go by what the MC responds to Faruk when you're a smart ass the lecture was about the Jungian Shadow, that coupled with the news about people having amnesia and being desoriented after commiting violent crimes the MC was seeing on his notebook... Wait a goddam moment!
Just saw something when replaying the intro, the Nullification power is TOTALLY like the other powers, the MC being "I want that sort of power..." and getting it, he thought EXACTLY and i quote:
"There can't be anything worse than being brainwashed like that. I'd give anything to not be affected by that kind of danger..."
Then he got the pain on his body like the other times a power comes up and Faruk attacked him.

My guess now is that Faruk noticed that the MC had some sort of reality bending power cof David Haller Confirmed cof and was keeping a eye on him, then he saw Null hearing about his or another telepath "pranks" (or if it was Faruk he was experimenting with the Jungian Shadow concept? Like, instead of actually brainwashing people he was just taking away their inibitions to see what happened) on the news and coming with a power to protect himself, Faruk panicked thinking it was now or never and tried to brute force his way inside the MC mind, but at that point was to late and the X-Men noticed screwing up his long term plan.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Just saw something when replaying the intro, the Nullification power is TOTALLY like the other powers, the MC being "I want that sort of power..." and getting it, he thought EXACTLY and i quote:
"There can't be anything worse than being brainwashed like that. I'd give anything to not be affected by that kind of danger..."
Then he got the pain on his body like the other times a power comes up and Faruk attacked him.
Yeah, that is something I have been looking at. Where did he get Nullification from if he merely copies powers? It appears that he just makes powers up and alters himself to utilize them based on stresses real or imagined. When he thought about Laura's powers he specifically wanted regeneration, but he did not gain Laura's claws by the looks of it.

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
Now that I can see the board more clearly (you were able to enhance it quite well compared to the blurry image I was trying to copy, paste, and edit) I get the same thing. Omega symbol and "m" denoting mutant is likely. I also recognize Germanic words and if I am not mistaken (still a bit illegible) the formula for deviation from the mean. There is also what appears to be a Dutch surname Scheilen if I am not misreading it. Possibly trying to determine how many Omega level mutants could be in existence compared to the general population, who they are, and where they likely reside statistically.
By the looks of it i'm guessing he was trying to show that the number of Omega level mutants would at least grown, if not exponentially at least additively, that compounded with the Jungian Shadow discussion could be his way of subtly manipulating the MC to work with him, like "Only takes one of those to have a bad day and we have a cataclysmic event on our hands... We need a way to prevent that." or some other Machiavelli type of argumentation, if that failed smashing and taking over MC mind was his plan B, until the MC decided to watch the news during the class and screwed his long con.

Btw got a betterish version of the board if anyone else wants to take a look at it: Faruk Board.jpg

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
By the looks of it i'm guessing he was trying to show that the number of Omega level mutants would at least grown, if not exponentially at least additively, that compounded with the Jungian Shadow discussion could be his way of subtly manipulating the MC to work with him, like "Only takes one of those to have a bad day and we have a cataclysmic event on our hands... We need a way to prevent that." or some other Machiavelli type of argumentation, if that failed smashing and taking over MC mind was his plan B, until the MC decided to watch the news during the class and screwed his long con.

Btw got a betterish version of the board if anyone else wants to take a look at it: View attachment 3343822
Found what they are using. It is from a stock image.
1707597713706.jpeg

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

Btw got a betterish version of the board if anyone else wants to take a look at it: View attachment 3343822
Now it's gonna be a real surprise when it turns out that they had calculus the class before and Farouk was just feeling lazy about erasing the board.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
No giving up.. it is interesting what may be connected with that stock image.
stock image of... what equation?

to Mutation8888, posting the image and then saying it's a stock image doesn't really help.
that's like me posting a image of
Terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg
and saying "just some guy".

no context, no information. kinda skips a whole lot.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
We're not Rogue Like.
And that is a good thing. But i am still hoping that you can do somethings later down the Road maybe at the pool or in the public showers or at the grounds maybe a little deeper in the woods there. Don't need to be everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: Elodrass

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
stock image of... what equation?

to Mutation8888, posting the image and then saying it's a stock image doesn't really help.
that's like me posting a image of
View attachment 3344395
and saying "just some guy".

no context, no information. kinda skips a whole lot.
That is just the thing. all it says is stock image of "Complex mathematical formulas written on large double blackboard at university." If I had known more I would have provided it.. :ROFLMAO: So, no I did not skip anything.

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
And that is a good thing. But i am still hoping that you can do somethings later down the Road maybe at the pool or in the public showers or at the grounds maybe a little deeper in the woods there. Don't need to be everywhere.
Hoping we can get at least some topless at the pool for sunbathing, maybe only during the evenings or mornings when there is no one else around... I just want the girls to have a better tan, no second intentions at all :LOL:

Edit: I think it kinda already happens in the public showers, technically, if you're alone with a girl in the Danger Room Showers they change in front of the MC, also technically there is some "public" nudity into a girl's or Null's room, if you invite everyone and is in a polygamous relationship they are cool with getting naked in front of each other. Hope the devs do something with that in the future actually, not even needing to skip to 3 or 4ways, but some strip poker and truth or dare events would be fun.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes