Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
how do i awaken my stamina ability ??? or have i reached the end of content?
Have you hit the button at the bottom of the menu in the MC's room that indicates progressing to the next season? You may need to scroll down on the menu to see it. If you have, you need to ensure you have enough experience for Kurt and Xavier to talk to you about your ability points. You then get a goal to activate stamina, which you likely already have. When that occurs, go into the skills menu, click on the grey icon that indicates stamina. On the right side of the screen it will have buttons that indicate activate stamina.. Click it and if you have enough skill points, it will activate.

1707502889599.jpeg

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Oh, I have schemes. Good schemes. Non-creepy schemes, but schemes all the same.
I imagine the schemes may involve the old deer in the headlights with a potato chip hanging from the mouth type.
1. Like knock on door, hear "..n't come in" and walk in on one of the LI's drying off naked after a shower kind of thing.
2. MC sleeping and wakes up to Laura snuggled up next to him naked in the middle of the night claiming she is protecting him. (locked door would not work on her though)
3. MC hears "concerning noises" and enters room to find LI "relieving stress." (well the door was unlocked)

Mar 18, 2019
In the end I went back and replayed it after all. Somehow I find Storm even more attractive, but am dreading when she comes into the game. I am an assman, and she has a lot of other asses to contend with.

That being said I see how the girls are more flashed out now. I still don't like em, but they are very well developed characters now.

And I got Jean to stop with the bro-sis thing in this playthrough. Turns out that I did pick one of the sis-bro things in my previous pt, thinking we do have a middle ground in regards to that, and that was enough to ruin all my decisions after that. Since so much care was placed into the characters it didn't even cross my mind that a system in which we directly influence them would be a binary one.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Since so much care was placed into the characters it didn't even cross my mind that a system in which we directly influence them would be a binary one.
It would take a lot of code to create that level of subtlety. Then they would need all of the intermediate conversation possibilities for all of the LIs and the MC. Time, work, and money.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
game a bit buggy where thing turn white and you can fix it unless you close and reload i just lucky the save system so good to only be a min or two back

May 6, 2017
Title of the game: "The Null Hypothesis" Current Version: 0.3b

Review:

"The Null Hypothesis" has significantly evolved since its 0.2b version, offering notable improvements in gameplay and quality of life, as well as a deeper development of the individual stories of the girls, enriching the player experience satisfactorily.

While the overall experience has improved, there are areas that could benefit from adjustments for future updates, and here are some feedback and ideas for the developers:

1. Slightly increasing the amount of love and trust obtained in each interaction with the girls would be beneficial. Although the new "Optional Iterations" have simplified and streamlined progress in relationships, especially in the last two seasons, there is still some tedium perceived during these phases of the game.
  2. Allowing the player to work more than once a day would be a valuable addition, especially after acquiring skills to increase Null stamina. This would facilitate gathering resources for gifts, items, and dates, thus reducing the need for repetitive grind sessions.
  3. The possibility of flirting multiple times a day with the girls could be made more natural. It is suggested to allow flirting at different times of the day or limit the number of daily flirtations, ensuring that only the first one awards love and/or trust points.
  4. It would be enriching to add specific and repeatable individual interactions for each of the girls. Although the 0.3b update introduced exclusive events for each one, such as running with Rouge or watching wrestling with X-23, the inability to repeat these activities limits the diversity of interactions. Allowing to repeat these experiences would increase immersion and variety in the game, reducing monotony and adding realism to the relationships with the characters.
  5. Adding a greater number of items, accessories, and clothing options for each of the girls would be a significant improvement where possible. In this version, there is a noticeable decrease in this aspect compared to its predecessor, as there is now a disparity in the options available for some of the girls. For example, Jean lacks unique lingerie or her own casual or festive clothing, unlike X-23 and Rouge. Balancing these options would be beneficial to ensure a more comprehensive and varied experience for all characters.
  6. One aspect that I particularly loved about this game is the customization of the girls' rooms as well as Null's room through gifts. I found it to be an excellent detail, although it almost went unnoticed because in the previous version, I didn't tend to use gifts. Therefore, please continue down this path.
In summary, "The Null Hypothesis" has achieved notable improvements in its 0.3b version, but still has potential to grow. These suggestions aim to enrich the player experience and improve gameplay in the future.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
So can you have a relationship with all the girls or must we choose
You can date all of them, with their permission too.

Adding a greater number of items, accessories, and clothing options for each of the girls would be a significant improvement where possible. In this version, there is a noticeable decrease in this aspect compared to its predecessor, as there is now a disparity in the options available for some of the girls. For example, Jean lacks unique lingerie or her own casual or festive clothing, unlike X-23 and Rouge. Balancing these options would be beneficial to ensure a more comprehensive and varied experience for all characters.
Specifically in regards to this point, I can tell you that it's coming and that the reason there are less clothes in this version is because they are being updated to the art change that happened between 0.2 and 0.3, so all the previous clothes are coming back eventually.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
One aspect that I particularly loved about this game is the customization of the girls' rooms as well as Null's room through gifts. I found it to be an excellent detail, although it almost went unnoticed because in the previous version, I didn't tend to use gifts. Therefore, please continue down this path.
This has already been in the game for a while since at least version 2.

In reference to "grind." By utilizing the options efficiently and properly, there hardly feels like there is grind to the game at all. It is all according to what one determines is grind though. Occasionally I feel like I am gaining love and trust so quickly to attain the limits for a particular season that I did not even realize I had already hit the caps and wasted gifts and other interactions that I could have waited to obtain the love and trust for in a later season. Each individual has their own way of playing though, and their own assessment of what is and is not interesting. Most every game will have certain actions you have to repeat at least a few times to attain some milestone.

Reactions: drone4of2

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Some exhibitionism is planned but you won't be having sex in front of the entire student body like Rogue Like permits.

We're gonna get creative with it.

We have had discussions about specific girls fitting different types of exhibitionism.
Public nudity, one of the best parts of Rogue Like. Too bad of course that there won't be sex in front of students. I hope for a great realization. After all, the game is good.
Just didn't notice any reactions when I made all the heroines walk around with their tops open. I think that could have been done. Reactions like the students, the other heroines, Professor Xavier and the people in the restaurant, movie theater and store. There are "braless forever" type nudity videos, and public sex is often staged, so it's fine here.

Reactions: cannavaro99

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
I have another question.
Started fresh yesterday and for the first time I payed attention to the blackboard at the Farouk lecture. I thought he was teaching psychology, not discrete maths. Something changed during development or he is just too lazy to wipe the board?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
That said, it can take a couple of days to trigger. I capped Rogue at 1000/1000 and had the MC remain in his room for a couple of days straight and finally Rogue texted him for the "perfect date" talk. If you continue running around and sleeping in random rooms with the LI's it seems to delay things.

Cheers mate did some waiting and I got to Jean for now--and when I think about it it's been half a year since I got back to this, how time flies and I forgot when life happened and with stuff and other games to play, this one is unexpectedly one of the best to keep on playing

Reactions: Mutation8888

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I keep thinking about the broken phone and how it may be an analogy or foreshadowing of something else. I mean, yeah it is humorous since every phone has adds that indicate how indestructible they are, yet they break easily, but something about the broken phone scene feels like it is trying to send a message. It keeps being brought up several times by different characters and seems like more time was spent putting that part about the broken phone, screen image of cracks included, into the game (Chekhov's Gun: if you introduce an element into a story, it should have a later scene where it shows up as relevant). Could it indicate that reality is actually not what it is (cracked/fractured/broken)?

Broken phones are often used in analogies of human nature to indicate that life is not always perfect and is often painful and that the holder of a broken phone is mysterious and hard to read (much like a broken phone is hard to read).

A broken phone is also an analogy of a lack of self-care if the holder of a broken phone fails to get it fixed and keeps using that faulty phone. It indicates unresolved mental stress or physical illnesses hidden under the surface.

Null has all of the above since his power is mysterious and hard to read, his introduction to his power is painful and he has stresses that drive him to adapt. In addition, his contact with the Shadow King (Farouk) at the beginning is certainly an indicator that reality may be "cracked" due to the powers wielded by the the Shadow King and potentially by Null himself. I look forward to seeing if that cracked phone makes a reappearance in some form or another later in the game.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes