damias

Sep 13, 2020
well we all know storm is in the next chapter with the limmited interaction but that she was supposed to be there but always on mission...unless creator subvert expectation.. i would not put it past them him or her...(not sure)

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Fair point, also thinking about it she had that interaction with the stray black cat with amber eyes iirc, so yeah kitten would be fitting petname, added benefit if you give Laura a colar with a bell so she can't sneak so easily on you in the future :ROFLMAO:

Another benefit if we get a dominating route with Laura, and pair it with yours being Daddy, is that the MC can hit Logan with "You can be her Father, but i'm her Daddy."
adding onto it it could make a small interaction if you call her that and kitty and collosus are near where both of them turn around and collosus is confused :D

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys i just start this game, it's good so far, but can we do something else to the girls, when we meet others than "flirt"? to up the love/trust, i mean it look like we can't do something else for now right? (beside train, school with them)

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
hi guys i just start this game, it's good so far, but can we do something else to the girls, when we meet others than "flirt"? to up the love/trust, i mean it look like we can't do something else for now right? (beside train, school with them)
Here you go:
I didn't find it to grind on my second playtrough for the 0.3b once i learned how to optimize your time and money, like, take your Stamina to 3 as soon as you can, put one time slot everyday to working for Xavier, use the money to buy gifts at the mall, form a party with the girl to attend classes and go sunbathing with them on the evenings for the Trust farming, meanwhile you can get around 30 Love per day with sexy times during the night, with Stamina 3 you can handle all of them once per day. Also the story events. In other words... Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

As a nice bonus the gifts sometimes have some pretty sweet interactions when giving them, like the box of chocolates to Laura, goddam the smol murder machine must be protected at all costs.
Also in early game there is the "Good Day, How are you? Goodnight" Messages with the phone for a extra 6 Love total per day, but meh, with the Story events you don't really need those since you always cap Love way faster than Trust, except for Laura in my experience with the game thus far.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Also in early game there is the "Good Day, How are you? Goodnight" Messages with the phone for a extra 6 Love total per day, but meh, with the Story events you don't really need those since you always cap Love way faster than Trust, except for Laura in my experience with the game thus far.
Also, it is of importance to note that there is no concern over love and trust since they are a continuous resource. They are not limited and come naturally as you play the game. The only reason to maximize love/trust gains every day would be if you're trying to speed run the game. You can reach the same levels of love and trust with everyone in the game with a relaxed, gradual approach as well (you might even explore dialogue and actions that involve negative love and trust just to see what happens). It really is according to what your individual play style is. There really is no winning or losing.

Reactions: drone4of2

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Lol just messed a bit more with the game and found the option for Laura to call Null Daddy, i think my MC hadn't had sex with her yet when i checked wish Petnames were avaible, my MC now can actually hit Logan with "Your Daughter calls me Daddy." :ROFLMAO:
err i got her to the in love level and she still doesnt have that option so... wont ask how to unlock maybe ill find out in chapter 2

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Would be cool if you could ask the girls to train their throats/assholes by themselves to cut down on the time it takes, or just have it happen in the background. Efficient and automatic, like a sexy Factorio

Reactions: wiseold6996

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Any plans to add new sex positions in then next update and threesome/foursome?
We're still working to overhaul the art and animations for the current sex poses, so expect things like that in upcoming updates. We do have plans to eventually add more sex positions and threesome content, but not until we're satisfied with how polished the current content is.

zapotek2094

Jun 2, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this in 0.3b, but the cell phone message interactions are a bit broken. When you send texts with the girls, once the text messages have gotten to the bottom of the phone screen, any new messages don't auto-scroll, so you cannot see their responses.

If you close the phone and go back in, you can see them. Scrolling up and down in the message history is a bit spotty, where sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I did not see this issue with the previous 0.2 build, so I wasn't sure if this was something on my end, or was related to the UI changes/tweaks.

I started a new game from the beginning as the OP noted that the saves from 0.2 were not compatible with 0.3b.

Aside from this small issue, everything else seemed to work just fine. The new UI changes are appreciated and the story is really great so far.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this in 0.3b, but the cell phone message interactions are a bit broken. When you send texts with the girls, once the text messages have gotten to the bottom of the phone screen, any new messages don't auto-scroll, so you cannot see their responses.

If you close the phone and go back in, you can see them. Scrolling up and down in the message history is a bit spotty, where sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I did not see this issue with the previous 0.2 build, so I wasn't sure if this was something on my end, or was related to the UI changes/tweaks.

I started a new game from the beginning as the OP noted that the saves from 0.2 were not compatible with 0.3b.

Aside from this small issue, everything else seemed to work just fine. The new UI changes are appreciated and the story is really great so far.
Did you install the hotfix?

zapotek2094

Jun 2, 2018
I haven't installed the hotfix yet. I had overlooked it. I'll give that a try. Which folder do I copy it to, the "game" folder, the "renpy" folder or elsewhere?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes