micked

Nov 10, 2023
Alright so my biggest gripe with this is the grinding. Having to get 1000 points by gaining 4 points a time is a drag. Wait, no, my biggest gripe is that if you use a Save Editor you get an error message and a digital slap on the wrist.

Maybe I'm missing something, is there a way to speed up the grind? I might also have been locked out of some optional goals, so having to restart is just tedious.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Alright so my biggest gripe with this is the grinding. Having to get 1000 points by gaining 4 points a time is a drag. Wait, no, my biggest gripe is that if you use a Save Editor you get an error message and a digital slap on the wrist.

Maybe I'm missing something, is there a way to speed up the grind? I might also have been locked out of some optional goals, so having to restart is just tedious.
some gifts give a decent boost to trust and love. also spending time with them helps

Reactions: cannavaro99

SolSpell

May 1, 2022

It's about the journey, not the anal creampie at the end of it.

Alteronn

Mar 26, 2022

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-3b-ron-chon.138294/post-12063736

micked

Nov 10, 2023
some gifts give a decent boost to trust and love. also spending time with them helps
I have given a few gifts, but they seem limited to one gift each to every girl. So I can get a boost of 20 once, which is helpful, but still kinda small considering

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
Thank you :)
I've seen that post before but haven't figured out how to open the console commands. Last time I tried it didn't work
Shift+O inside the game, after enabling the console in 00console inside the Renpy folder.
Personally i recommend just using the Money command so you can buy gifts, this way you don't risk missing interactions by raising the values to quickly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: micked

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
started for the first time and now first sandbox screen shows up and i already love that there is feat "Lock the Door"
in so many games if you go in other rooms (When not locked :WeSmart:) you are the creep but the other way around its all cool
As i said i love it

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
how do i awaken my stamina ability ??? or have i reached the end of content?
You only get to raise your abilities after the Juggernaut Event iirc, if it already happened farm XP by going to class until you level up.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Progressed and nearly finished everything so far (except Jean who is almost done too), I assume so far we can't have sex with the girls in versions 0.3 regardless of grinding and activities?

Also hoping for some public nudity, but I don't want to have expectations much because NH is truly its own thing--it's a very good update and there's a bit more Storm for now (however I would rather not bring up the great RLE experiences that could be borrowed for a few mechanics, just saying if this thread usually gets sensitive over it...)

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
You totally can, is just that the first times are scripted events.
I see, I haven't played for half a year and assumed some things changed, but I forgot how I got to having sex with everyone--as in progression of "first times" for all three girls

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Will there be a reaction to public nudity?
Some exhibitionism is planned but you won't be having sex in front of the entire student body like Rogue Like permits.

We're gonna get creative with it.

We have had discussions about specific girls fitting different types of exhibitionism.

It's about the journey, not the anal creampie at the end of it.
This should be the game's motto.

Reminder that this is not a game to play if you want instant gratification.

If Laura doesn't peg me at some point, we riot
I'll be next to you with the pitchforks and torches.

started for the first time and now first sandbox screen shows up and i already love that there is feat "Lock the Door"
in so many games if you go in other rooms (When not locked :WeSmart:) you are the creep but the other way around its all cool
As i said i love it
Oh, I have schemes. Good schemes. Non-creepy schemes, but schemes all the same.

however I would rather not bring up the great RLE experiences that could be borrowed for a few mechanics, just saying if this thread usually gets sensitive over it...
Discussing RLE is fine. Comparing us to RLE is fine. If you see anyone getting defensive, it ain't the Dev Team.

What we specifically take issue with is people talking about our game like it's a sequel or remake or when people get entitled and demand we make changes or add things we "removed."

As a long-time RLE speedrunner, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a sex-focused experience. Especially since we won't be getting near the number of girls RLE has for quite some time due to narrative and budgetary restrictions.

Trust me, nothing makes me happier when I see both an RLE and a TNH fan banner in someone's signature at the same time.

I see, I haven't played for half a year and assumed some things changed, but I forgot how I got to having sex with everyone--as in progression of "first times" for all three girls
Sex was always in the game outside the initial teaser demo.

But to trigger the first time, Jean is in season 3 while Laura and Rogue are in season 4.

Cap the stats for that season, go to bed, and they should come to you. After that, you can go to your room or their room and to the sex on request.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Progressed and nearly finished everything so far (except Jean who is almost done too), I assume so far we can't have sex with the girls in versions 0.3 regardless of grinding and activities?
Sex was always in the game outside the initial teaser demo.

But to trigger the first time, Jean is in season 3 while Laura and Rogue are in season 4.

Cap the stats for that season, go to bed, and they should come to you. After that, you can go to your room or their room and to the sex on request.
That said, it can take a couple of days to trigger. I capped Rogue at 1000/1000 and had the MC remain in his room for a couple of days straight and finally Rogue texted him for the "perfect date" talk. If you continue running around and sleeping in random rooms with the LI's it seems to delay things.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes