Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Last edited:

Iced

Jul 28, 2017
There was not a single dialogue choice being even remotely assertive or dominant.

Instead everything was the typical sissy talk, like "you're so beautiful", "i'm flattered", "you're the smartest woman i've ever seen"

Basically the exact type of talk which most women absolutely despise.
Women only despise flattery when it's too frequent, and comes from someone undesirable to begin with, which makes the flatterer look even more undesirable. If you're handsome, you can simp all you want, or don't, chances are you'll get the girl anyway.
Attractive people are usually pretty decent. They get the partner(s) they desire without hassle most of the time, they don't need to resort to being an asshole.

There's plenty of games in which you can play as an ugly rapist. This is just not one of them.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Women only despise flattery when it's too frequent, and comes from someone undesirable to begin with, which makes the flatterer look even more undesirable. If you're handsome, you can simp all you want, or don't, chances are you'll get the girl anyway.
Being real with a little flattery to spice it up usually does the trick.

jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
pretty new to this game since version .3 has been my first go through. how often do girls get added? any ideas on whether shadowcat is in the works?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Does increased spermatozoon gives rise to changes in art and dialogue? Imo lvl 3 should be allow the mc to completely drench the girls in his cum that should show up art and dialogue?

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Does increased spermatozoon gives rise to changes in art and dialogue? Imo lvl 3 should be allow the mc to completely drench the girls in his cum that should show up art and dialogue?
i mean youd need lvl 6 to get it... so you cannot normally i think even if that is the case the visual would not be done

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Anyone figure out a console command for more skill points? I've tried awakening_point(s), skill_point(s), and attribute_point(s).

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
pretty new to this game since version .3 has been my first go through. how often do girls get added? any ideas on whether shadowcat is in the works?
there will be 3 new girls added per chapter so chapter 2 which should be 0.4a will give us the 3 new girls. as for who they will be, only devs know. most of us here like to guess but the devs tend to keep quiet about who they are

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Btw, talking about Professor X and Telephatic sex, to anyone here who watched Legion, am i the only one who...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That... is a really good theory, of course I know nothing of the plot and while I do know of Legion, I can't say I'm familiar enough to see if there is anything in his backstory to go against the theory. That said, me personally I wouldn't like it.

Wait, nevermind, I do see something that would contradict the theory: If he is Legion, that means he is Xavier's kid no? If so, choosing the "not an orphan" option implies that the woman who slept with baldy is running around somewhere. Wouldn't Xavier know or say something about you being the kid of a past flame of his? But hey, I haven't played the intro in a while so my memory might be fuzzy.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
I actually have very good hearing, very good color vision (even some night vision due to high levels of visual purple "rhodopsin") even though I am near sighted, and a very good sense of smell. Needless to say, I sneak up on people at night quite easily all the time without trying so I understand Laura's sneaky antics. I should have gone into a different line of work I suppose.
lol man you are like my twin rofl

• Haha
Reactions: Mutation8888

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
That... is a really good theory, of course I know nothing of the plot and while I do know of Legion, I can't say I'm familiar enough to see if there is anything in his backstory to go against the theory. That said, me personally I wouldn't like it.

Wait, nevermind, I do see something that would contradict the theory: If he is Legion, that means he is Xavier's kid no? If so, choosing the "not an orphan" option implies that the woman who slept with baldy is running around somewhere. Wouldn't Xavier know or say something about you being the kid of a past flame of his? But hey, I haven't played the intro in a while so my memory might be fuzzy.

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
I may be remembering wrong, but is implied that the mission Jean goes on the start of the game is to check on your university/Farouk trail, the reason her power is messed up being some fuckery of the Shadow King, so unfortunally i think Null wasn't able to seal him, the millenia old mutant still being around to screw around in the world. That said it would be a fun alternative plotline, Farouk being a kind of devil on the MCs shoulder. As things are now i'm guessing Farouk evaded the X-men Team Xavier send with Jean, or just had a mock combat with them to play around, but meanwhile noticed Charles mental locks on Jean's mind and put a small crack in that so see what happens/create a problem to Charles deal with while he disappears for now.
Yeah, even in the show, Legion, is implied Xavier erased his own memory of David to prevent people to find him, meanwhile on X-Men Evolution Charles just didn't know until David called him, while coming out with this theory i had the thought that maybe something would come up on Null exams in the infirmary, then i kinda of dismissed it because Reyes just running a random parternity test on Charles for Null sounded really silly lol So yeah MC being in the foster system and the Family/no Family option just meaning if you were adopted or not kinda of makes sense, since Gabrielle Haller dies when he is young on the comics, if the theory holds this version may died too just not in a super traumatic event that awoke his powers.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes