Elodrass

May 20, 2019
People trying to be sneaky on Jean and Laura are just hilarious to me, sure dude, you are totally gonna be able to cheat on a Omega level Telepath and a Sensory enhanced super ninja assassin without they noticing, you're just build like that lol

Or you know, just go for the polyamorous relationship, way less likely to cause a mass extiction event and/or Adamantiun related amputations

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Just wondering how do you get trust, I'm like maxed on love but my trust is lagging by 200 points. What's the best way to get trust?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
"Third Option"
This is a good example of constructive criticism. More options may be nice to have, but who's idea of the MCs wants and desires should they go with to create those extra responses? Every individual has their own way of seeing things and will have a different response, so the list could get prohibitively exhaustive. My take on it is that the creators had to limit down responses to what they felt best described the personality of the MC and situation and then guide the player around choices based on individual LIs to try to give the MC choices as to who the favorite would be based on player preferences. If they went the other direction with every LI the list of potential responses would literally be a mile long and take years to code just one season (not to mention just be code with no cash for artwork). There will always be limitations.

Reactions: PLPM and Elodrass

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
Just wondering how do you get trust, I'm like maxed on love but my trust is lagging by 200 points. What's the best way to get trust?
There are the gifts from the mall, but the one i end up using mostly is the "Study Group" method to farm it: go to every girl in the morning, ask them to follow you, also flirt using Compliment since some of those also give Trust, then go to the class with everyone. Each class session gives you 6 Trust for everyone present.
Another thing is to get your Stamina to 3, so you can farm the single time slots for training and studying one on one for everyone during the day, 6 Trust for each of those too. There is also sunbathing/swimming that gives 2 Trust per time slot for people in the pool with you.

CunkiousConk

Apr 27, 2020
I've encountered an issue where I can't go on a date with Jean because she never shows up, got the bugfix installed and it seems it only affects her cause Laura and Anna routes work.

Edit: Fixed it, had to load a different save but lost progress.

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I just thought of something potentially dangerous: what happens if someone tries something with Laura in this game and she kicks him in the balls but that claw comes out?
We know what would happen and it should remain unstated.... :ROFLMAO: But Laura would not do that.. she may be rough around the edges and enjoys pounding on the MC, but I doubt she would seriously harm him intentionally.

gnolp

Mar 1, 2021
how do you actually get outfits to stick? i change them, try to save them (which does nothing) and one daytime-tick later they're in their normal outfits again.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
People trying to be sneaky on Jean and Laura are just hilarious to me, sure dude, you are totally gonna be able to cheat on a Omega level Telepath and a Sensory enhanced super ninja assassin without they noticing, you're just build like that lol
Even without that... girls talk and they have a well developed BS meter. Rogue finds out pretty much instantly most of the time if you go monogamous with her and then cheat.

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
More options may be nice to have, but who's idea of the MCs wants and desires should they go with to create those extra responses? Every individual has their own way of seeing things and will have a different response, so the list could get prohibitively exhaustive.
This is a pretty good counter argument, but one thing i would like to add is that i noticed the devs did a pretty good job thus far on compartimentalizing those boundaries setting dialogues, isn't like you let Laura order for you once in the retaurant and next thing you know Null is awakening on her bed with his freedom privileges denied until further notice.

When i was talking about a "Third Option" i had that in mind, sorry if i didn't made it clear on my examples on the previous post, the "Third Option" being something like a "Push Back/Acommodate" kinda of choice to complement the Allow/Deny behaviour we have now, specifically on the behavior setting choices(The ones with the lips and lips crossed), like in the restaurant case with Laura a Third Option would be ordering yourself and for her too to see how she reacts to it. Instead of denying completely the dynamic she wants to explore, you just shuffle it around a bit in a way the devs thing would also be interesting.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
This is a pretty good counter argument, but one thing i would like to add is that i noticed the devs did a pretty good job thus far on compartimentalizing those boundaries setting dialogues, isn't like you let Laura order for you once in the retaurant and next thing you know Null is awakening on her bed with his freedom privileges denied until further notice.

When i was talking about a "Third Option" i had that in mind, sorry if i didn't made it clear on my examples on the previous post, the "Third Option" being something like a "Push Back/Acommodate" kinda of choice to complement the Allow/Deny behaviour we have now, specifically on the behavior setting choices(The ones with the lips and lips crossed), like in the restaurant case with Laura a Third Option would be ordering yourself and for her too to see how she reacts to it. Instead of denying completely the dynamic she wants to explore, you just shuffle it around a bit in a way the devs thing would also be interesting.
Yeah, a generalized approach may work. I think Laura might push back though. She would act like you are trying to control her like the lab that created her... ouch. It would likely need to be explored gradually with each character as we see when Kurt mentioned during the periodic tutorials (each of the girls deals with their situation in different ways and have developed some quirks that you may capitalize on or dissuade). This indicates that pushing too far against the grain may have unwanted consequences for the particular girl as in Laura actually losing trust in the MC as he tries to dominate her (lose trust get claws), Rogue feeling out of sorts and depressed with the MC wanting her to dominate him (breakup road), Jean having a Phoenix style conniption by being denied her method of controlling her own emotional state (extinction level event).. etc. It does make the characters less malleable, but it makes particular personalities for the MC to navigate. A little push back yes, too much.. consequences that the writers probably did not feel like exploring yet.

Reactions: Elodrass

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
There are the gifts from the mall, but the one i end up using mostly is the "Study Group" method to farm it: go to every girl in the morning, ask them to follow you, also flirt using Compliment since some of those also give Trust, then go to the class with everyone. Each class session gives you 6 Trust for everyone present.
Another thing is to get your Stamina to 3, so you can farm the single time slots for training and studying one on one for everyone during the day, 6 Trust for each of those too. There is also sunbathing/swimming that gives 2 Trust per time slot for people in the pool with you.
I think it's only studying together, swimming together. Gifts don't give any more respect and giving compliments just say maxed love

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
I think it's only studying together, swimming together. Gifts don't give any more respect and giving compliments just say maxed love
It depends, not all compliments and gifts are created equal, also the rollback option is great for familiarizing yourself to what works and what not work, for example if you have the Physical background sometimes a special compliment for Laura pops up that gives 6 Love 6 Trust, also plants and books give some trust too iirc

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Is the highest level you can get an A and you cap at 2 thunderbolts right? What's the level cap?
(How do you use the remote vibrator?)

Last edited:

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
Yeah, a generalized approach may work. I think Laura might push back though. She would act like you are trying to control her like the lab that created her... ouch. It would likely need to be explored gradually with each character as we see when Kurt mentioned during the periodic tutorials (each of the girls deals with their situation in different ways and have developed some quirks that you may capitalize on or dissuade). This indicates that pushing too far against the grain may have unwanted consequences for the particular girl as in Laura actually losing trust in the MC as he tries to dominate her (lose trust get claws), Rogue feeling out of sorts and depressed with the MC wanting her to dominate him (breakup road), Jean having a Phoenix style conniption by being denied her method of controlling her own emotional state (extinction level event).. etc. It does make the characters less malleable, but it makes particular personalities for the MC to navigate. A little push back yes, too much.. consequences that the writers probably did not feel like exploring yet.
Fr, and damn, the drama just writes itself when comes to Laura and Jean, they trusting the MC to be more assertive in their dinamic or not while setting their own boundaries, but with Rogue i doubt we gonna get much from that, she is such a natural sub lol, the way the devs are setting up her family plotline we kinda know what the drama with Rogue will be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Fr, and damn, the drama just writes itself when comes to Laura and Jean, they trusting the MC to be more assertive in their dinamic or not while setting their own boundaries, but with Rogue i doubt we gonna get much from that, she is such a natural sub lol, the way the devs are setting up her family plotline we kinda know what the drama with Rogue will be...
Yeah.. and potential
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes