ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I refuse to let Norman ruin my enjoyment of this too.

I'll believe it when the cheat codes aren't needed and it doesn't take 3 hours to repeat the same actions 20 times just to woo a girl. In the meantime, I'll keep looking forward for the game advancement :)
They're not and it isn't a requirement to take that long.

However, what I mean about streamlining is that the math behind the "grind" is fine. We will be adding more gifts and events that will raise the required numbers for the sake of variety and removing repetition. However, the current gains will remain the same for the time being.

A reminder that this isn't a quick fap session game.

Took me more than 5 hours to make girl cum for the first time. At that point most of the other games already finished, lol. And the sex both brutal and requires plenty of grind early on.
Sounds like a skill issue. :p

Jokes aside, multiple people here and on the discord have explained how to get them off even with the initial make out options.

Also kudos to writer, I just now realized that I didn't even fapped. I was too engaged in quests.
I'll let them know. :love:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Look, it's something called Goblin Force, my choices were to make a "going goblin" joke or a Norman joke (which may work as a double joke on how she calls herself Goblin Queen but has no relation to the goblins in Marvel). In any case, I say we ignore that FILTHY GAWWWWWWBLIN force.
Could make a Goblin Slayer arc.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Now I know this has to be a glith, as Laura and Rogue insisted on wearing the naughtiest custom outfits I made in public in version 0.2b's endgame, and Laura has already opted to abandon the pants for her Casual 1 outfit in version 0.3b (wasn't the case in 0.3a). Any solution to have her relearn some social decorum? screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Loaded my save from v0.3a, (when Kurt rings you about the mall & you invite X-23),
but keep getting this near the end of the dialogue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to fix?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
My man really would throw Kurt under the bus for Goblin Queen and Bloodstorm... I can respect that.
To those who don't know who are the Hex-Men, bassically a multiversal team assembled by the Goblin Queen: View attachment 3354890
If you only showed me the Nightcrawler variant, I would ask if this book was from 2022. Regardless, I kinda wanna fight... all of them, yeah, I wanna punch all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Elodrass

Donny G24

Oct 8, 2020
Tried this out a few days ago, after being an on/off RLE user for a long while.

I'm completely sold on TNH, it's basically what the other one could've been with some (any?) invested effort put into it, and it can be much more, with time and dedication. The slow burn appeal turns out to fit greatly when you want to make something that isn't just a sandbox h-game.

I mostly appreciate the writing efforts, the journal/info area, the story, dialogue choices. The art is an even match, variations on wardrobe look great.
And that we have male characters other than Xavier as more than just names on a box.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022

I'm completely sold on TNH, it's basically what the other one could've been with some (any?) invested effort put into it
It's not right to say RLE has no effort put into it. It just focuses on different things for a different audience.

I just downloaded the game off mega and keep running into crashes on patch 0.3b. Not sure why
You can give the crash log to the developers in the discord. Or just leave it here and boots will do it.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

I'm completely sold on TNH, it's basically what the other one could've been with some (any?) invested effort put into it, and it can be much more, with time and dedication. The slow burn appeal turns out to fit greatly when you want to make something that isn't just a sandbox h-game.

I mostly appreciate the writing efforts, the journal/info area, the story, dialogue choices. The art is an even match, variations on wardrobe look great.
And that we have male characters other than Xavier as more than just names on a box.
that's due to RLE being more of a quick fap compared to this which is more about the story and the work behind the relationships you can develop with the girl(s)

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes