ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Hoping the writers keep the story grounded for now actually, introducing time-travel is a whole can of worms that normally ends up messy.
We have plans when time travel eventually becomes a thing. Days of Future's Past is a really good story we'd like to tackle.

so maybe Polaris?
Probably. Havok gets a lot of hate, for good reason, in the discord that he's one of the few people that people are like "fuck the never got together thing. Let's steal this dude's girl."

He's been referred to as "Pepsiman." If you wanna know what that means, join the server.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
There is a workaround to making Rachel a romance option but if I said anything other than this implication of it existing, Maddening would murder my family.
Honestly? I would be perfectly fine with not having Rachel, purely because I think it would be funnier for everyone, specially the harem route people, if suddenly a girl pops up claiming that she is Null's daughter with Jean. Oh, the chaos.

Probably. Havok gets a lot of hate, for good reason, in the discord that he's one of the few people that people are like "fuck the never got together thing. Let's steal this dude's girl."

He's been referred to as "Pepsiman." If you wanna know what that means, join the server.
It's me everyone, I am the one who calls him "Pepsiman", and yes, I do hate him. A lot. He is one of the few characters who I am all in for "fuck the timeline, let's kill him", only the worst for the lesser Summers brother.

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
He is one of the few characters who I am all in for "fuck the timeline, let's kill him", only the worst for the lesser Summers brother.
Wait didn't Vulcan kill his entire team in Deadly Genesis? dafuk did Havok do to deserve even more hate than Vulcan?

I am sure they would be laughing... oh wait.. they both seem to have a difficult time with anger management :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3358131 View attachment 3358132
Look the quickest way for Null to grow his powers is to put himself in dangerous situations, this is just a speedrun of whole the process lol

Last edited:

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Wait didn't Vulcan kill his entire team in Deadly Genesis? dafuk did Havok do to deserve even more hate than Vulcan?
Okay, I'm gonna go on a little rant here so bear with me, and no, this is totally unrelated to why he got the Pepsiman nickname. As Shiny said, if you wanna know go ask the discord

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as for Mags, as long as you don't straight up say "I'm fucking your daughter" or something along those lines, he might even approve, Null is or will be a powerful mutant, I have no doubt that Magneto would respect that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elodrass

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
I think that only works if he is not reduced to atoms floating in the wind. :p
Null: If your dad atomizes me and then scatter those on the wind i might have a little trouble...
Polaris: Would you lose?
Null.jpg
Sorry, had to do it :ROFLMAO:
Okay, I'm gonna go on a little rant here so bear with me, and no, this is totally unrelated to why he got the Pepsiman nickname. As Shiny said, if you wanna know go ask the discord

Oh, i get it, yeah, that is trully the cardinal sin of any character, i always just saw him as "Scott's surfer brother" from X-men Evolution and never really cared, also being played by Magneto on his first appearence and almost dooming Scott to be a emotionless followers to old Magnus really didn't helped either.
And as for Mags, as long as you don't straight up say "I'm fucking your daughter" or something along those lines, he might even approve, Null is or will be a powerful mutant, I have no doubt that Magneto would respect that.
Untasteful jokes aside you're totally right, i can see it too, actually it would be a pretty fun way to move the story forward, having Null's loyalty to Xavier tested, maybe with Polaris and Rogue trying to persuade him that Magneto has a point after the recent events, while the other girls try to convince Null that Xavier still has the right approach to the situation.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Honestly? I would be perfectly fine with not having Rachel, purely because I think it would be funnier for everyone, specially the harem route people, if suddenly a girl pops up claiming that she is Null's daughter with Jean. Oh, the chaos.
One of the early rules is that we can't show a woman on screen unless you get to fuck her. This is why Storm has art but Cecilia doesn't.

This isn't to say Cecilia won't become an option, it's just Storm is already confirmed as one and we don't want to pay the big $$$ for Cecilia's art until we have actual content for her.

Do I agree with this rule? Not really. No double dates with Kurt and Amanda. However, it is a good safe guard for our art budget.

Wait didn't Vulcan kill his entire team in Deadly Genesis?
He arguably saved them when things went fubar.

I have no doubt that Magneto would respect that.
Magneto would fuckin' LOVE consistent Bitter Nulls. All that lack of forgiveness for humanity's violence. Juggernaut and the Sentinels are examples of Homo-Sapiens attempting to outmove Homo-Superior. Magneto reminds me of an Omni-man quote, especially in this part of the timeline.
look-what-they-need-to-mimic-a-fraction-of-our-power.png

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Magneto would fuckin' LOVE consistent Bitter Nulls. All that lack of forgiveness for humanity's violence. Juggernaut and the Sentinels are examples of Homo-Sapiens attempting to outmove Homo-Superior. Magneto reminds me of an Omni-man quote, especially in this part of the timeline.
Yeah, Omni-Man does seem kind of like a version of Magneto's personality. Funny how Magneto became what he hated. A common thing when bitterness and psychological damage causes one to take on the very traits one despises.

Reactions: drone4of2

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
for the most part, devs keep tight lipped about who will be added next with the exception of them telling us that Storm is definitely going to be next
Yeah agreed it's pretty professional of the dev, i honestly not complaining because the game although simple gameplay unlike japan dating sim like dankyousei banging summer or tokimeki memorial, this game story is decent with decent plot showing the dev have good understanding on x-men and mutant lore of marvel

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah agreed it's pretty professional of the dev, i honestly not complaining because the game although simple gameplay unlike japan dating sim like dankyousei banging summer or tokimeki memorial, this game story is decent with decent plot showing the dev have good understanding on x-men and mutant lore of marvel
honestly I think it works better that they don't say what girls will be added since it gives us all something to look forward going in blind. some like to guess who they might be and some make suggestions of which girls to add but for the most part, the dev team are doing their best and trying to make a great game

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What sport is she a referee for?
Well considering she's pregnant in that shot, its probably something she's not going to have to run around a lot. Also considering that the X-men do play baseball as team building exercise, I'm going to say baseball.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Encountered consistent error in optional encounter with Jean in classroom late at night, seems an image file got disconnected from the event. It runs with Jean standing in a black space and the dialogue runs normally and resolves, just the classroom does not appear.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Yeah there was a system update. Your old save is incompatible with the new version.

Reason why half your clothing is missing is because we had to remove it from the game because of the art update. They'll be added back as time goes on.

Good news is that this should be the only instance of people being required to start a new game.
Ah alright, thanks for the clarification.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
One of the early rules is that we can't show a woman on screen unless you get to fuck her. This is why Storm has art but Cecilia doesn't.

This isn't to say Cecilia won't become an option, it's just Storm is already confirmed as one and we don't want to pay the big $$$ for Cecilia's art until we have actual content for her.

Do I agree with this rule? Not really. No double dates with Kurt and Amanda. However, it is a good safe guard for our art budget.

I know, it's a shame, such funny stuff being left on the table. In regards to Mags, yeah he would love Bitter Null, but he would respect Heroic Null (Best Null) in the same way he respects Charles, and that's good enough to date Polaris.

Well considering she's pregnant in that shot, its probably something she's not going to have to run around a lot. Also considering that the X-men do play baseball as team building exercise, I'm going to say baseball.
I'm fairly certain it's basketball, another image shows them with those same outfits in the basketball court.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes