Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Question; How do you access the console commands? Apparently, you click something in the bottom left corner, but I don't see anything.
Years ago, I found this link to easily access the developer console.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wands-and-witches-v0-95a-public-great-chicken-studio.6116/post-3188353
The code contained in the "00dirtycheater.rpy" is as follows:
Code:
init +1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
Simply right click the attached file and "Save As" to your AVN games folder. I then copy it into every new RenPy game I play by putting it into the "game" folder only.
Shift+D will open the developer menu in game. Shift+O will access the development console.

Pedro044

Oct 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the game on Android?
I'm trying to play but the game crashes right after meeting Storm

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I was thinking that the mall would be a good place to have Null encounter a female villain. I'm sure since the sentinel incident that some of the X-Men's enemies could figure out it's a common place for Xavier's students to go, if they haven't already. Some group like the Hellfire Club could send a girl, maybe one of the Hellions to use some feminine wiles to pump Null for info on the X-Men's activities, or maybe Mystique could kidnap him and hold him hostage in an attempt to get Rogue to leave the X-Men and come back to the Brotherhood, she did make some attempts to get her to come back in the comics. I guess maybe I'm craving some action other than the usual daily routine to shake things up now and then.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
the whole reason things didn't work out between him and Jean in this game is because he couldn't handle some teasing.
It's a liiiittle more complicated than that. I'm not saying Scott is in the right, but if you play this game for five minutes you'll see that Jean isn't the most stable-minded and it shows in ways that obviously don't stem from her frustrations with her powers.

We may release an unbiased version of events at some point but I don't know exactly when that will be.

Are there mutants that Null could accidently kill because their life or physical integrity depend on their power? Like Chamber maybe?
Considering what happened to Chamber after M-Day. I'd say yes.

his absorption power could eventually kill anyone.
I mean he suffered a life-threatening injury. Who's to say he can actively use that power again or to that intensity? Who's to say it wasn't temporary? Keep playing to find out. ;)

I don't think so because otherwise you'd have Laura in a lot of trouble since her healing factor keeps her in top form
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It probably would affect Darwin unless it threatened his life then Darwins powers might do something to get him out of the nullification range or develop immunity to it or something.
We've put off serious discussion on Darwin. The possibilities are insane. Like maybe Darwin's evolution is... not being a mutant? I don't decide that stuff.

But again I don't decide that stuff. It's just a theory.

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
I just wanted to ask about gay content, I mean Kurt is right there! Lol.

But hey at least there's some positive attitude in the game team about this, so I will hope that one day my bisexual heart will be happy.

I wonder which male character could be into Nulls powers.
Yup! Kurt would be my top pick for gay content even if he wasn't already there.

For males into Null powers, I know that if I was Scott, I would like to have the occasion to watch the world in colors other than shades of red.

Anyone with special senses could enjoy the quiet. Even Magneto could find it appeasing to not sense magnetic fields for a moment.

Quicksilver could like experiencing the world at a normal pace. (Although scarry at first)

We could make Morph discover that he has a true form that even he didn't know about.

Gambit at some point had to make a deal with sinister to reduce his powers. Also we could settle if his hypnotic charm and agility are parts of his powers or not.

Most X-men villains would find his powers very interesting to study or exploit.

Forge could be curious of what he can do just by himself.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
We've put off serious discussion on Darwin. The possibilities are insane. Like maybe Darwin's evolution is... not being a mutant? I don't decide that stuff.

But again I don't decide that stuff. It's just a theory.
In regards to Darwin, you can always pull the World War Hulk thing of Darwin's powers deciding that the best course of action would be to not be in the vicinity of that person, so basically we never meet Darwin because they have to be on a proverbial restraining order from each other.

Reactions: twoEyedCyclops

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
In regards to Darwin, you can always pull the World War Hulk thing of Darwin's powers deciding that the best course of action would be to not be in the vicinity of that person, so basically we never meet Darwin because they have to be on a proverbial restraining order from each other.
Or we could go multiverse on it and say on this Earth, Null was created to fill a void created by the lack of Darwin, and like all of Null's powers, it's not an exact match.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Darwin's only had one appearance in the game, basically as a joke.

Doesn't mean he may not show up in the future though.

It's a liiiittle more complicated than that. I'm not saying Scott is in the right, but if you play this game for five minutes you'll see that Jean isn't the most stable-minded and it shows in ways that obviously don't stem from her frustrations with her powers.

We may release an unbiased version of events at some point but I don't know exactly when that will be.
To expand on this a little, we have full backstories leading up to the immediate start of the game before the main character shows up for each of the girls. No idea if/when it'll get in the game, but trust that there's a lot more going on with the cast than may first appear.

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021

To expand on this a little, we have full backstories leading up to the immediate start of the game before the main character shows up for each of the girls. No idea if/when it'll get in the game, but trust that there's a lot more going on with the cast than may first appear.
Stable backstories for characters in the Marvel universe? Bold choice.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
The intimacy mechanics in this are weird. I keep getting in a situation where the girl is begging me not to stop because she's so close but doesn't want me to touch her in any way that would actually get her off instead of running into the arousal cap on foreplay actions. Maybe this goes away if I get to the point of girlfriending them?

Speaking of which, Jean asked me to date her and my only options are "Tell her you're interested in multiple partners" and "Don't say anything" which is uh... interesting? She gave me permission to talk already, so why can't I just say yes?
Assuming you haven't progressed the main story and changed season, you might need to train/study with her more. It's not a stat thing, but some of the optional events need you to have gone through all the training/studying events from that season.

If you did progress the story but can still see the old missions from the previous season, sorry but you're outta luck and need a save from back then.
Dammit, are you certain about this? I progressed the story because it made me feel like I had to, and I thought the fact that those objectives still showed up meant they were still possible. The game should really make it clear if progressing the main story cuts off any event.

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022

The writers did a great job of providing evidence of those backstories without being too specific nor overt about it.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Dammit, are you certain about this? I progressed the story because it made me feel like I had to, and I thought the fact that those objectives still showed up meant they were still possible.
I think this occurred as a result of the devs trying to reduce what some complained about "grind" which was not a major problem, and story, which is supposed to occur over time. The optional events do not have to be completed, but I usually have several incomplete ones after obtaining more than enough trust and love to progress relationships. I usually hit the "postpone progress" button for a couple of weeks to mop up anything left over before moving to the next season.

Regarding orgasms early in the relationship, clothes are reducing sensation and they won't get naked just like that, so it is basically a make-out session with heavy petting. If you continue petting the same parts for too long, desensitization sets in and they kind of go numb. This is actually normal in real human beings. This is complicated by each person having their own wants and needs concerning where they are touched and for how long. With Rogue on 250/250 love and trust on the second date and Rogue not wanting to take off her underwear or bra, it is still possible to get her to orgasm. Just as in a real situation, you go for the warm-up first with kissing and touching peripheral parts (thighs low, thighs high, buttocks, breasts, kissing). Once she is warmed-up and "horny" switch over to the main course (crotch) and stop anything that looks like it is slowing down or going negative (watch the arousal meter for any slowing down or reversals). It takes a while with clothes still on, but keep at it and eventually you will see small gains (each round of touching does not always result in the bar raising consistently) until she orgasms. It gets much easier after 500/500 love/trust caps.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I think this occurred as a result of the devs trying to reduce what some complained about "grind" which was not a major problem, and story, which is supposed to occur over time. The optional events do not have to be completed, but I usually have several incomplete ones after obtaining more than enough trust and love to progress relationships. I usually hit the "postpone progress" button for a couple of weeks to mop up anything left over before moving to the next season.
Urgh, okay, thanks. I still think this could be signaled more explicitly by the game. Complaints about tedium aren't going to be helped by people having to redo sections of the game.
Regarding orgasms early in the relationship, clothes are reducing sensation and they won't get naked just like that, so it is basically a make-out session with heavy petting. If you continue petting the same parts for too long, desensitization sets in and they kind of go numb. This is actually normal in real human beings. This is complicated by each person having their own wants and needs concerning where they are touched and for how long. With Rogue on 250/250 love and trust on the second date and Rogue not wanting to take off her underwear or bra, it is still possible to get her to orgasm.
Yeah I know it happens in reality - though not quite that fast - and I have managed to thread the needle twice so far and bring a girl to orgasm. I just consider it less than ideal that the upshot of the mechanics here doesn't necessarily gel with the dialogue... or with the fact that I can see the girl rubbing herself - like, what, does she not know how to finish herself off either? Why be jilling off if she's so desensitized and uncomfortable?

battlecry07

Feb 23, 2024
Just wanted to thank the development team for all your hard work so far. I'm really enjoying the direction this game is going and hope the team stays committed to realizing their creative vision because I think it's fun to have something that's a bit more narrative-driven in this universe. The thoughtfulness and care shows IMO, the art is fantastic, and I appreciate the distinct personalities of the heroines and I'm looking forward to where the writing goes.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
The intimacy mechanics in this are weird. I keep getting in a situation where the girl is begging me not to stop because she's so close but doesn't want me to touch her in any way that would actually get her off instead of running into the arousal cap on foreplay actions. Maybe this goes away if I get to the point of girlfriending them?
I have managed to thread the needle twice so far and bring a girl to orgasm. I just consider it less than ideal that the upshot of the mechanics here doesn't necessarily gel with the dialogue... or with the fact that I can see the girl rubbing herself - like, what, does she not know how to finish herself off either? Why be jilling off if she's so desensitized and uncomfortable?
I'll talk to the dev team about this. Kinda a glaring flaw.

We're always looking to improve the experience.

The game should really make it clear if progressing the main story cuts off any event.
I've been suggesting a "You have reached the end of current content pop-up." I'm gonna see if I can get y'all a reminder of when a quest needs to be done and maybe a "failed quest" label so you don't spend hours trying to work on an unfinished quest.

There is supposed to be dialogue for if you do leave a quest unfinished but that's obviously not in the game yet.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes