drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm liking the story so far, though i am still quite early in. Even if i didn't like Marvel/X-men, Superhero/Metahuman stuff is one of the genre's i am passionate about.
one of the best things is this game is about character development meaning both MC and the various girls can and will grow which makes the game fun compared to games that jump straight into the sex scenes

May 5, 2022
one of the best things is this game is about character development meaning both MC and the various girls can and will grow which makes the game fun compared to games that jump straight into the sex scenes
Yeah story and character developments are one of the reasons I am preferring this to Rogue-Like Evolution, what it is so often compared to. That being said Rogue Like Evolution does tick the nostalgia box for me, big time, used to have VHS of X-men Evolution once upon a time.

we already have confirmation that out of the next 3 girls, Storm will be 1 of them. other than that, dev team is keeping quiet and wanting to build up our anticipation
There are so many options on who else could be added, even outside the traditional X-men and associates.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Though the wet hair doesn't always turn back into dry hair when the girls change out of their swimsuits post-shower/pool.
This is an immersion thing. Hair doesn't instantly dry because you put on cloths.

In terms of the world, I think it needs to feel more connected. The bedrooms and the two hallways are all connected via the on-screen options, meaning you can just click from one room to the next. But for every other location you need to open up the menu and go into the map, or assign three of them to the hotkeys.
The reason things are broken up is because we're slowly going to map out the mansion.

General reminder that the game is still in EARLY beta.

It takes too long to find out what the girls' sex preferences are, since you're left waiting for whenever the '?' changes to a heart or dot. But conversely, it's then also ridiculously easy to get an A every time, so you're left in this weird area where the preferences/rankings are inconsequential. I assume the devs are intending to flesh out the sex game over time, but I still feel it's worth pointing this out (if it hasn't been already).
We're still experimenting with the system. We're happy with and most likely to stick with what we currently have. We just need to fine-tune things.

This second playthrough makes me wonder just how the hell the devs are going to balance it all when they introduce the new girls, because it's already pretty busy even with just these three in the early stage Seems to me that having a dozen girls by the end (or however many the end goal is) could make things way too crowded. Is there going to be a limit on how many girls you can hook up with at once? Will there be relationship decay if you don't interact with one girl regularly enough, or perhaps even a dislike meter if you fuck up? Would elements of the story be dependent on which girls you're with (both in a physical sense of who's in the scene and in a relationship sense), or a point where you'd have to make some sort of choice between one girl and another? I'm curious to see how this will be handled when you get there.
There's a lot here but I can only respond to a few points.

1. You'll never be able to permanently cut off a relationship with a girl. No matter what you do or don't do.

2. Your relationship status with girls does and will have variations in main story scenes and change some dialogue during side quests and some side quests will rely entirely on you being on good terms with a girl to get access.

3. 15, fully romanceable, girls minimum will be making it into the game. We're discussing side girls which won't feature heavily in the main story and DLC girls. Which is just a term for "girl we will add later because she's important to the story but we had to cut so we don't overload ourselves."

And finally, with the comic shop Nightcrawler talks about, you should really at least mention Jack Kirby as the co-owner or something as well. It always peeves me when it's just Stan who gets the cameo spotlight, as if he did everything himself. Respect the King, damn it!
Jack Kirby will be represented. I don't want to reveal how we do that yet.

Definitely no MMF! Two people potentially snikting me as a orgasm reflex is not my happy place.
I mean it's definitely my happy place.

the one with lips or crossed lips icons is somewhat explained before you encounter it, but without mention of the icons, so when I encountered it I thought lips means continuing romance and crossed lips stopping it, but then after few times when I chose always lips it dawned on me, that it seems to be more about girls... flavour? Fetish? Quirk? And I remember Kurt mentioning reinforcing or discouraging some of the girls behaviours.
Probably another instance of a tool-tip showing up when you hover over the options being useful. I'll pass it on.

There is one MAJOR gripe I have with the game:
This is a side effect of us being kinda overzealous in response to some drama that happened a bit ago.

I'm not gonna dig it all up since it's all been done and buried but we are working on toning it down a bit.

There are some missing functions I hope will improve.
As mentioned above, early beta. If it seems like something is missing, that's because there is. It's all gonna get expanded upon. Choices will have more obvious consequences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Magik
  • Kitty
  • Wolfsbane
  • Dani Moonstar
  • Boom Boom
  • Monet
Out of those on this list. Kitty, Wolfsbane, and Boom Boom have had hours' worth of discussion. Not saying they're the incoming girls or that the others won't appear, just saying who has been discussed the more than others.

Rachel Summers would be fun for the storyline, but she's a Kinsey 5 lol.
Source? Because she's currently on the list of potential inclusions. We knocked Karma off the list for this reason.

Would not mind most of those, but I do wonder how Colossus would react to his sister 'boinking' or just being involved with someone.
The discord side of the community has become rather active with "Colossus Posting." Null and Illiyana must continue the Rasputin bloodline! :LOL:

I'm acually glad to see you the devs are focused on content as well as adding enough secondary content with each update.
We don't want updates to simply be bug fixes or under-the-hood improvements. Some tangible changes for y'all to play around with is always fun to throw you guys.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
That being said Rogue Like Evolution does tick the nostalgia box for me, big time, used to have VHS of X-men Evolution once upon a time.
We initially were going to have things be like this but with all the drama we did a hard pivot into focusing on the comics. We kept goth rogue because we're nerds.

The NPCs' art can easily be swapped out if modders wanna go ham on something.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
we already have confirmation that out of the next 3 girls, Storm will be 1 of them. other than that, dev team is keeping quiet and wanting to build up our anticipation
Yeah i know that since as the dev team said because storm already appeared full body model, so yeah it's fun seeing people's speculation and request (y)

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Honestly who cares if some character is a "Kinsey 5"? Only people who can't ever be happy. A Kinsey 5 ain't a Kinsey 6, anyway.

And canon in comic books is kind of a pick-and-choose phenomenon at this point anyway. Making a bi girl more bi is nothing compared to making Gwenpool asexual.
Wouldn't get involved with a bi girl in real life... Fantasy is very different.. especially if it's a haram.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Wouldn't get involved with a bi girl in real life... Fantasy is very different.. especially if it's a haram.
Being haram makes it all the more delightfully taboo.

Anyway if they keep the "Kinsey 5" thing they can invoke the trope where a girl is "gay but you're an exception" and that too is some people's fetish.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996
Jul 11, 2020
This is an immersion thing. Hair doesn't instantly dry because you put on cloths.

The reason things are broken up is because we're slowly going to map out the mansion.

General reminder that the game is still in EARLY beta.

We're still experimenting with the system. We're happy with and most likely to stick with what we currently have. We just need to fine-tune things.

There's a lot here but I can only respond to a few points.

1. You'll never be able to permanently cut off a relationship with a girl. No matter what you do or don't do.

2. Your relationship status with girls does and will have variations in main story scenes and change some dialogue during side quests and some side quests will rely entirely on you being on good terms with a girl to get access.

3. 15, fully romanceable, girls minimum will be making it into the game. We're discussing side girls which won't feature heavily in the main story and DLC girls. Which is just a term for "girl we will add later because she's important to the story but we had to cut so we don't overload ourselves."

Jack Kirby will be represented. I don't want to reveal how we do that yet.
Thanks for taking the time to go through all that. Of course the game's still at an early stage, so I figured most of what I brought up would be something you plan to address in the future. Sorry if any of my post came off as entitled, or asking for this and that

Very nice to hear what your broad plans for the girls are, and that you're gonna pay homage to the King eventually.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Also, for anyone interested if you open the clothing file for sets for each of the girls and delete the shower set. They will be fully naked in the shower, I edit mine cause wtf showers with there clothing on, I mean come on. Also you can pretty much modify those files to make any of the girls wear whatever you want them too. (This isnt somthing that needs to be fixed btw).
I guess I am an idiot.... Can not find the shower set that you are talking about

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Would not mind most of those, but I do wonder how Colossus would react to his sister 'boinking' or just being involved with someone. Thank god for small mercies, ie Null being or at least seeming to be immune to mutant abilities(i have only just got passed the fight with Juggernaut and Colossus).
But would you be immune to that Mack truck he just tossed at you with a fastball special?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Out of those on this list. Kitty, Wolfsbane, and Boom Boom have had hours' worth of discussion. Not saying the others won't appear, just saying who has been discussed the more than others.

Source? Because she's currently on the list of potential inclusions. We knocked Karma off the list for this reason.
Oh lord the Wolfsbane discord discussions.

In regards to Rachel and Karma: Karma would be a 6 (exclusively homosexual), but Rachel has had more than a few male love interests (including Kurt, apparently) which would put her on a type 2 o 3... so I think we should be fine.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes