Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Not sure if it's related but footjobs are a planned feature. If it's not in the first release, it'll be a quick update to include.
I don't mean a list of potential or planned girls. by research i meant whose rule 34 pics should i be looking up.

I'm not really interested in feet stuff, I'm just wondering if there is like a full body outfit or shoes showing up in some of the poses.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Not sure if it's related but footjobs are a planned feature. If it's not in the first release, it'll be a quick update to include.
Griding and offhand actions will make their way to the first release?
What are things the first release won't havr that we're used to having?

I advocated for it but I got outvoted.

We did have a somewhat lengthy discussion recently and there are actual relationships to be built. Some girls will be DTF without being officially considered your girlfriend. Others will expect commitment. Polyamory will exist but it will require high trust and if they are characters with a history of outright disliking each other, we have plans of working through those issues through special arcs and events.
Normal dudettes are always a necessity, they're an alternative way for your girls to find how you treat other girls - the way you treat your mother being the usual.
Although, if the story doesn't call for them, don't force 'em in. I'm sure we'll have just enough girls - and content from them - as it is.

Cellphone so bad formating, but will girls have more in-depth jealousy dialogues? I love to be questioned and showed how good I'm doing.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm not really interested in feet stuff, I'm just wondering if there is like a full body outfit or shoes showing up in some of the poses.
My bad for assuming! But yeah. Shoes will be able to be removed. So will socks and stockings.

Griding and offhand actions will make their way to the first release?
I think that's a typo of grinding and I'm not sure what off hand means. Unless it's like secondary actions?

If you meant that then yes to both. More limited compared to Oni's system as everything to my knowledge will be fully animated.

What are things the first release won't havr that we're used to having?
Foot jobs and cowgirl sex. Had to make a sacrifice to make progress in a pace for the early 2023 release time. It will be a priority to get them out asap after the first release though.

Usually, this is something I'd keep quiet about but y'all are so hyped as it is I don't want you guys feeling let down.

Normal dudettes are always a necessity, they're an alternative way for your girls to find how you treat other girls - the way you treat your mother being the usual.
Although, if the story doesn't call for them, don't force 'em in. I'm sure we'll have just enough girls - and content from them - as it is.
True enough. There will be a way to convince every girl you can possibly romance into sharing you.

Although be prepared for girls to be mad at you if they find out you're sleeping with girls they're not aware of. To varying degrees.

You could get 20 girls to agree to be your girlfriend but that won't stop a few from being pissed off that you're still going behind their backs. Like dude, you worked hard to gain their trust 20 times when some of them would have preferred monogamy, and now you're being dishonest?

Not the most realistic thing in the world but the MC will have an odd quirk of obtaining trust... You still need to work to obtain that trust though and it can be broken. Women also talk so don't expect to be saying sorry only once. ;)

will girls have more in-depth jealousy dialogues? I love to be questioned and showed how good I'm doing.
Oh yeah, tons. We went into this. We're not gonna adapt the like 20th time someone turns evil but there are plenty of villains among the X-Gals and a lot of them have intense rivalries. Some X-Gals that are members of the X-Men have some rivalries. The player will have to help resolve some of these issues if the girls are gonna be okay with sharing you.

Some of my favorite discussed conversations are related to Rogue. No spoilers though.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I think that's a typo of grinding and I'm not sure what off hand means. Unless it's like secondary actions?

If you meant that then yes to both. More limited compared to Oni's system as everything to my knowledge will be fully animated.
That was a typo, and that is exactly what off-hand meant - fondling, sucking and kissing. No fingering in off-hand for some reason.
But, fully animated? Isn't Oni's already fully animated even if it's usually just a close up with a hand or the head of the girl moving?

Foot jobs and cowgirl sex. Had to make a sacrifice to make progress in a pace for the early 2023 release time. It will be a priority to get them out asap after the first release though.

Usually, this is something I'd keep quiet about but y'all are so hyped as it is I don't want you guys feeling let down.
Not paticularly interested in anything with feet, but too bad for all the feet-fetishists here. As for cowgirl, only Emma and Jean do it in Oni's game, so Jean'll come out without her "main" animation?

True enough. There will be a way to convince every girl you can possibly romance into sharing you.

Although be prepared for girls to be mad at you if they find out you're sleeping with girls they're not aware of. To varying degrees.
Good, that's player-created problems and so they're of the player's interest. Themes in the setting of the game need some drama, it's only realistic for young adults - but if they don't come from the player then they're just snooze festivals, real sleepy centrals, the bore malls.

You could get 20 girls to agree to be your girlfriend but that won't stop a few from being pissed off that you're still going behind their backs. Like dude, you worked hard to gain their trust 20 times when some of them would have preferred monogamy, and now you're being dishonest?

Not the most realistic thing in the world but the MC will have an odd quirk of obtaining trust... You still need to work to obtain that trust though and it can be broken. Women also talk so don't expect to be saying sorry only once. ;)
One girl to have is enough work and you're telling me there's twenty of 'em?
The part about 'don't expect to be saying sorry only once' tho' is really appreciated. Girls make you work hard for that sort healing - not talking about going about their back in only that scenario. Let me tell you, some'll be vivid even if you go out with your friends in a night they don't agree with.

Oh yeah, tons. We went into this. We're not gonna adapt the like 20th time someone turns evil but there are plenty of villains among the X-Gals and a lot of them have intense rivalries. Some X-Gals that are members of the X-Men have some rivalries. The player will have to help resolve some of these issues if the girls are gonna be okay with sharing you.

Some of my favorite discussed conversations are related to Rogue. No spoilers though.
Hoping they get really snarky about getting back at you or the girl. I can imagine a few scenarios already...
Hoping Rogue'll - as well as others character (y'know my favourite) - get a lot more interesting here. I like reading and I'll read all of it with the stupidiest smile in the world if it's fun and entertaining.

I did want to ask a few things. And these are just genuine questions, y'reckon I ask and talk a lot at this point but I'm not here on a crusade, it's fun to do this and I don't complain if anything I want isn't in the game, I'll play it regardless.

First one is, and it feels like a terrible oversight in Oni's game, will girls have more than just one use for both hands in Null?
As two examples, in Oni's game;
- They'll take your member out while making out, while you just fondle or fellatio them but they'll never do anything with it. Call me a weirdo, call me a freak - a pervert even, if you must - but when a girl whips the boy out during a make-out, they don't just leave it standing there.
- While in the middle of a fellation, or a good lick, there's nothing else but changing the action and fondling their breasts a little, it's cute don't get me wrong, but I don't like not doing something more, same with them not doing something more. I'm not asking for them to be able to fiddle your hidden violin deep in your own dude cave, but certainly some ball-fondling - maybe ball-licking too? - would make for a nice little thing in the side.

Going in with the last point, 69 is a thing? 'Least planned on?

Condoms? I don't mean only for girls that are - rightfully - scared of pregnancy, but because it's another thing that can be used for sexy stuff. Y'know, way to keep the 'serum' for another girl, having them drink it after sex - maybe, and this goes towards something I'm against, but even as accessory as a part of an outfit maybe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
But, fully animated? Isn't Oni's already fully animated even if it's usually just a close up with a hand or the head of the girl moving?
Again I want to preface that this is not me saying our way is better, it's just that our way is different. We're not replacing Oni's game and most of our team, including myself, still play Rogue-Like.

In Oni's game, a lot of the time the paper doll just stands there and there's like a cartoon hand doing the actions being described.

In our game, the entire player's body will be visible. Arms, legs, torso, etc.

Most actions will be fully portrayed on screen. This is kinda why the art is taking so long :oops:

Now not every scenario can be replicated. Like you can't eat a girl's ass out while she's on her knees blowing you while you're standing. The MC won't have Mr Fantastic's abilities. :p

But more stuff will be available as the game evolves.

so Jean'll come out without her "main" animation?
Jean, Rogue, and X-23 will have oral, missionary, doggy, anal, vaginal, hand jobs, make-out animations, and all that good stuff right out the gate... Well, you need to seduce them properly but the animation is there.

They all will get cowgirl and stuff with the other characters when that art comes out.

One girl to have is enough work and you're telling me there's twenty of 'em?
That was a random number. Who will be featured hasn't been fully discussed. Might be more than twenty.

In a perfect world we'll be able to provide you with every X-Gal and then some as long as we have the budget, time, and interest.

The part about 'don't expect to be saying sorry only once' tho' is really appreciated. Girls make you work hard for that sort healing
It's not gonna be an arduous journey spending years of rebuilding trust that's been dashed to the rocks or something but we do want to make something of it.

Save editing and NG+ can usually bypass that :p

Let me tell you, some'll be vivid even if you go out with your friends in a night they don't agree with.
Yeah no. Even the most possessive of the girls, and we have some planned, won't be that way. If they do then you'll be able to set boundaries or something.

Hoping they get really snarky about getting back at you or the girl.
Oh some will! :ROFLMAO:

First one is, and it feels like a terrible oversight in Oni's game, will girls have more than just one use for both hands in Null?
I semi-answered this above but yes. I've already seen the art of it and girls won't be giving handjobs with an arm fully extended out.

Going in with the last point, 69 is a thing? 'Least planned on?
I... actually never asked. I'll check because it'd be ironic if we didn't.

:sick:

Jokes aside... maybe? We'll need to get more art for the stuff you've described. Which will take time, but if you want a delay... :sneaky:

same with the reason Xavier lost his legs. Is that what happens in the comic?
alens.jpg

... I wish I was joking but yeah it was aliens. :alien:

Guys, I want to be faithful to the comics but our team can only retain our sanity for so long with as many aliens as the X-Men come into contact with.

We mandated that aside from key instances like the Shi'ari, which are involved in the Phoenix Saga, aliens will either be off-screen with someone other than the MC dealing with them in between semesters and chapters or will be considered fabrications by Stan Lee trying to spice up his X-Men comic

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I did forget to comment on this. That quirk a thing aside from our power? If we're pretty I know we'll be able to get away with most things already but we'll also have charisma to back it up?

Again I want to preface that this is not me saying our way is better, it's just that our way is different. We're not replacing Oni's game and most of our team, including myself, still play Rogue-Like.
I feel sorta bad whenever I mention Oni because you guys read as if you're trying really hard to be different. It's just, comparisons, y'know, if you gotta be clear then the usual goes.

In Oni's game, a lot of the time the paper doll just stands there and there's like a cartoon hand doing the actions being described.

In our game, the entire player's body will be visible. Arms, legs, torso, etc.

Most actions will be fully portrayed on screen. This is kinda why the art is taking so long :oops:
That's actually way above what I expected. Hope your artist does a good job with perspectives. I'll be a bit brave and shameless, and I'll admit that I'd like a leak of that - along with more Laura expressions.

Now not every scenario can be replicated. Like you can't eat a girl's ass out while she's on her knees blowing you while you're standing. The MC won't have Mr Fantastic's abilities. :p
If you try hard enough...

Jean, Rogue, and X-23 will have oral, missionary, doggy, anal, vaginal, hand jobs, make-out animations, and all that good stuff right out the gate... Well, you need to seduce them properly but the animation is there.

They all will get cowgirl and stuff with the other characters when that art comes out.
Again, way more than what I expected. This gives a lot of room to how their personality can come into the sex - I'll always be a top and prefer top positions, but some girls like that from time to time and I'm all in for that.
Also, to wake up to a cowgirl, marone... reads like something my favourite would do.

That was a random number. Who will be featured hasn't been fully discussed. Might be more than twenty.

In a perfect world we'll be able to provide you with every X-Gal and then some as long as we have the budget, time, and interest.
It was a "one girl is already too much to handle" type-a joke. I'll stick to mostly 2 in any given save game so a big list doesn't mean much.
I do want variety tho';

I semi-answered this above but yes. I've already seen the art of it and girls won't be giving handjobs with an arm fully extended out.
Good, immersive. The game should have the "immersive-sim" tag now.

I... actually never asked. I'll check because it'd be ironic if we didn't.
I just want my girls getting theirs while I get mine, I'll find other ways if a 69 isn't a thing.

Jokes aside... maybe? We'll need to get more art for the stuff you've described. Which will take time, but if you want a delay...
The mention of birth control already helps with the pregnancy stuff, so it's mostly just fetish stuff. Not worthy of delays if updates'll add 'em.

I mean, when I think of updates for video-games I think of two per year, with a lesser one in the middle, a bigger one in the end. I'm unsure if Patreon or the likes allows for a system like that, but it's the quintessential systematical approach the way I see it.

Which is to imply that a fetish-clothing update in the middle of the year with a bigger expansive update at the end is what I'm talking about, to be clear. Of course, I'm thinking "big" for the sorta game this is, so a long 4-hour chapter with new characters using old mechanics? Eh, y'know...?

... I wish I was joking but yeah it was aliens.
When you get super-powers, you tend to let other silly stuff slide in.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I did forget to comment on this. That quirk a thing aside from our power? If we're pretty I know we'll be able to get away with most things already but we'll also have charisma to back it up?
Spoilers ;)

I feel sorta bad whenever I mention Oni because you guys read as if you're trying really hard to be different. It's just, comparisons, y'know, if you gotta be clear then the usual goes.
We're not going out of our way to be different and drawing comparisons is fine. It's just one of our things is that the team wants to remain professional. No one has any ill will towards Oni or his game and that was an accusation made against us.

I just want to preface whenever I do have to.

That's actually way above what I expected. Hope your artist does a good job with perspectives. I'll be a bit brave and shameless, and I'll admit that I'd like a leak of that - along with more Laura expressions.
No leaks! I already got in trouble for that remember? :ROFLMAO:

If you try hard enough...
:BootyTime:

Again, way more than what I expected. This gives a lot of room to how their personality can come into the sex - I'll always be a top and prefer top positions, but some girls like that from time to time and I'm all in for that.
Also, to wake up to a cowgirl, marone... reads like something my favourite would do.
I think some girls won't be willing to bottom and if they do it won't be an everyday thing. I can assure you that Laura will allow you to top but like if you get her engine going and she yanks you into a closet... Well even without her powers she still has more muscle strength than you do lol

It was a "one girl is already too much to handle" type-a joke. I'll stick to mostly 2 in any given save game so a big list doesn't mean much.
I do want variety tho';
Despite what modern comic-book "writers" and "critics" may claim, the X-Men and Marvel as a whole have always been diverse and we plan on staying true to that without race bending.

Good, immersive. The game should have the "immersive-sim" tag now.
That's a bit excessive lol

The mention of birth control already helps with the pregnancy stuff, so it's mostly just fetish stuff. Not worthy of delays if updates'll add 'em.
It was a joke but yeah. New ideas will pop up as the game progresses and we'll add stuff. Many things I assumed would be difficult but our lead dev has said are simple so I never make assumptions on what is or what isn't achievable.

When you get super-powers, you tend to let other silly stuff slide in.
We know, but 6 plots about Aliens in a row is not something we have an interest in making the player go through. Like we want to play the finished project as well XD

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
No leaks! I already got in trouble for that remember? :ROFLMAO:
They're so delicious, tho'...

I think some girls won't be willing to bottom and if they do it won't be an everyday thing. I can assure you that Laura will allow you to top but like if you get her engine going and she yanks you into a closet... Well even without her powers she still has more muscle strength than you do lol
Please, I'm losing concious over how much blood is going where it shouldn't. My-my, I didn't know I wanted that.
I did notice that she has a lot of strength, and will probably have even more if she's training daily. I remember what looked like your artist's rendition of her in missionary from the mod and marone, you guys are just killing it with her body. Just the right amount of muscle.

I've gotta ask, and I reckon it's just a way of saying, "and she yawnks you into a closet;" but do we get risky sex in wardrobes behind couches or counters?

Despite what modern comic-book "writers" and "critics" may claim, the X-Men and Marvel as a whole have always been diverse and we plan on staying true to that without race bending.
I reckon, yeah. Everyone's a "writer" or a "critic" now-a-days so the poor, actual, writers have to deal with all that bullshit.
Wasn't what I was on about tho', I meant in personality and content.

It was a joke but yeah. New ideas will pop up as the game progresses and we'll add stuff. Many things I assumed would be difficult but our lead dev has said are simple so I never make assumptions on what is or what isn't achievable.
Game developin', am I right?

I also meant to ask, will passing the night with girls be unique? From what I gathered, we're sorta of pacifiers for powers and that might help some of them with the psychological but do different scenarios happen after a night, individually with each girl?

As an example, from what I saw in Rogue-like, Laura has a lot of marks around her bed, I guess they imply some sort of bad time while sleeping? Would us being there suddenly get those to stop? The nightmares, not the marks.
(She's the only one I noticed anything wrong with in the bedroom, although Jubilee also keeps her curtains closed so maybe having them be open after spending a night with you?

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I came back once again to praise the artstyle, i just saw the finished models and god damn they are looking good (y)

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I'm sure its been said already, but i've been doomscrolling for a minute and cant find what im looking, so appologies in advance.

The game is broken into chapters, with the player getting to choose when to advance. Are different girls scheduled to show up at different times? Or in a far far away world where the game is 100% done, will all of them be available in chapter 1?

And if they do show up at different times (say Laura is chapter 1, but emma is chapter 2) do you have to just not pursue any of the girls in the first chapter to get a clean start with emma?

Will whoever you go after in the first chapter remember that you're a "couple" moving forward from chapter to chapter?

Are some of them going to be just "looking for a good time?" Like willing to sleep around, but not wanting to get into anything serious?

Finally, if they are just looking to sleep around, will that impact conversations/relationships with other girls in the future? (who you may not have met yet)

Thanks in advance, sorry for the bombardment

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I'm sure its been said already, but i've been doomscrolling for a minute and cant find what im looking, so appologies in advance.

The game is broken into chapters, with the player getting to choose when to advance. Are different girls scheduled to show up at different times? Or in a far far away world where the game is 100% done, will all of them be available in chapter 1?

And if they do show up at different times (say Laura is chapter 1, but emma is chapter 2) do you have to just not pursue any of the girls in the first chapter to get a clean start with emma?

Will whoever you go after in the first chapter remember that you're a "couple" moving forward from chapter to chapter?

Are some of them going to be just "looking for a good time?" Like willing to sleep around, but not wanting to get into anything serious?

Finally, if they are just looking to sleep around, will that impact conversations/relationships with other girls in the future? (who you may not have met yet)

From what I remember the game is broken up into seasons and years, and each year a group of girls is added. The years would be the chapters? They'd remember that you're a couple if you say you're a couple.

I can say with certainty that some will prefer casual and others will expect commitment. In doubt new girls will care if you slept around, but there will def be some that are hesitant to be with a guy with a gf.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I came back once again to praise the artstyle, i just saw the finished models and god damn they are looking good (y)
Thanks! I'll let the artist know!

Is Jean's faceplate made of metal? As in, does it poke her in the cheek
I don't know what the canon material is for it :unsure: Though maybe?

I mean the timeline has some of the characters being as young as 14 at the beginning. The MC starts the game at 18 so there's not much of an age gap but time still needs to pass if we don't want to get in trouble. :eek:

You can turn down a girl's advances and follow their stories platonically. Chapter 1 is the most streamlined chapter and while you can start off with a girlfriend, or three, by the end of Chapter 1 you don't need to.

For those concerned about that pacing. Laura, Jean, and Rogue will have stories throughout the game. X-23 has a lot of solo issues I particularly look forward to adapting.

Yes. They'll also take note of how long you've been a couple.

Yes. Some girls you will need to convince to be in a relationship. Some girls won't want one at all or will be one night stands. I've been calling them "Side girls."

They player will usually have a hook. If you're in a relationship, the girl will try to steal your for herself, or will be fine with just sleeping around, or will reluctantly be okay with just being your friend.

There's a wide variety of characters and we're having fun with that.

No worries. These questions haven't been asked. :)

Wait this is comic based? Sexy 'Fall of the Mutants' is gonna be a tough ass story to write lmao
Challenge accepted! :ROFLMAO:

From what I remember the game is broken up into seasons and years, and each year a group of girls is added. The years would be the chapters? They'd remember that you're a couple if you say you're a couple.

I can say with certainty that some will prefer casual and others will expect commitment. In doubt new girls will care if you slept around, but there will def be some that are hesitant to be with a guy with a gf.
This is accurate.

No girl will care if you have a dating history. Only if that history is active and as I described above, girls will react differently based on their personality.

Sep 20, 2020
I know almost nothing about X-Men. I watched all the movies but that was like 10 years ago so I forgot most of it. I tried watching the character comic summaries on YouTube (there's a dude called comic explained - he's great), saw a 1hour summary of x-23's full journey and 20 mins of rouge summary. I know I'll enjoy the game much more If I know about the source material (like the 4 element trainer - you can play it without any prior knowledge, but the experience is better if you've watched the show).

So can you recommend any other sources where I can get a a good enough background info on the characters? I can't possibly read 50-60 years worth of comics - but if there are one shots or >10 volumes issues run - I'll read it. Or is youtube my best option? I remember not really liking the movies (expect Logan which was soo good)

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Thanks for the response!

Yes. They'll also take note of how long you've been a couple.
One more question, since they'll be taking notes of how long you've been together, is there any end game plans to actually wife somebody?

Love and Sex: Second base "endings" come to mind when i say this. Where you get a small event that says "hey, you did it! ya'll found love and got married. Nice." and then the game ends.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes