DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
stepford cuckoos
Imagine they all work as a single character.
Not to nerd out or anything but Hope Summers isn't Jean's or Scott's kid. her only connection is being adopted by Cable and taking his last name. Though I guess her taking that name would imply the existence of Cable which is Jean and Scott's kid.
My bad, I remember she existed, and the hair and some connection to the Phoenix at some point, but never really checked her origins.

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
And I have been asking that since then :) I am annoyed by that inconsistency in stamina cost. You believe that's working as intended, Shoes believes that's an oversight and should be fixed - as he told me before, couple of months ago - a simple question turns into detective mystery?
This is working as intended - Kurt is meant to allude at this in his hygiene tutorial, but you get one free shower in the morning and night.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Save 13 is oldest save i have where Rogue is still pissed at me, I don't have one for just before or after she got pissed.
Save 7 is where she is no longer pissed but whenever i ask her about Laura she is not very nice about to her though earlier she was quite happy to be her friend. Her thoughts Jean seem to be how they should be though that isn't affected.
Ah, without knowing what triggered her to be angry, I'm not 100% sure what went wrong. Hopefully it's part of the same set of bugs that have been affecting other people. That Rogue and Laura's friendship went down however is working as intended, however - cheating on a character with another character harms their friendship significantly

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Magik and Psylocke would be great, same with Dazzler. Man, Hope Summers would be so weird. Alternative future where Jeanand Scott got together? Imagine Jean and Hope's reaction lol.
Actually, Oyakodon material...
Damn, actually put her on the list.
Not to nerd out or anything but Hope Summers isn't Jean's or Scott's kid. her only connection is being adopted by Cable and taking his last name. Though I guess her taking that name would imply the existence of Cable which is Jean and Scott's kid.
Close, Cable is Scott and Maddie Pryor's kid, Rachel is the one that does come from Jean. I know, I know, technicality and all, but hey, if the clones wanna be treated as actual people who am I to say no?

Can anyone tell me how I make Jean and Rogue friends?
An easy way is to go swimming at the pool with both at the same time.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Close, Cable is Scott and Maddie Pryor's kid, Rachel is the one that does come from Jean. I know, I know, technicality and all, but hey, if the clones wanna be treated as actual people who am I to say no?

An easy way is to go swimming at the pool with both at the same time.
Isn't there a "follow me" in the menu when you talk to them? I assume that's how you make it happen.

Reactions: @ravens@

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Isn't there a "follow me" in the menu when you talk to them? I assume that's how you make it happen.
when u click on one i belive the first icon is the follow me or u can also text them to hang out when your near the pool also works

Reactions: DrFree

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
In total fairness to myself, the dev in the thread did say they were gay :ROFLMAO:
ShinyBoots is the community manager, and has said he is gay.
Eh, I'm not 100% gay. I do lean into it with my thirsting after Nightcrawler more than I do the current lineup. I mean I grew up in the 90s. Rogue's ass is burnt into my retinas. I'll always be a little bit hetero because of that childhood...

Sorry my mind trailed off to the possibility of a bi-Null having a three-way with Rogue and Nightcrawler...

Looking at the comments
No offense but your repeated posts give the impression that you don't retain all of the information from them.

they don't want to allow such thing for each girl
No one has said this.

girls get pushed to do things that makes them feel uncomfortable
No, they don't. You lose stats if you attempt push them before they're ready.

there will be implemented rough play in the future
There's already rough play. What's getting added in the future, for when our budget permits, is bondage content.

all can be done before regular sex except anal.
We've repeatedly told you and others that it would need revisions and not only is that time-consuming, we have other things that need to be done first.

I don't want to push the topic further
Then stop bringing it up.

Although I wanted Jean and Laura for anal-only :(
And we never said they were except.

Forgive me if I'm being harsh but you're coming off as borderline obsessive and our assurances that the content you want isn't off the table for inclusion seem to be going ignored.

I also can't see how the comics can determinate their sexual preferences
Sometimes the writers get horny and have characters explicitly state what they're into or mentioned that they've participated in certain acts.

Plus characterization based on writing archetypes and tropes gives us clues. There are X-gals who are incredibly religious and would be open to the god's loophole route.

Women such as Emma and Psylocke would be confident and comfortable in their sexuality that they'd be willing to do anal exclusively if you're convincing enough.

Hell, if you love Laura so much I even brought up during random discord chat that due to Laura's presumed hyper fertility, she'd probably prefer anal since her birth control is weapons-grade.

Again, sorry if I'm being overly harsh but your insistence would give Freud a field day.

Im hoping the stepford cuckoos make it in.
A LOT of people want them in. They'd definitely be a chapter 6 thing though. Unless you want time travel. :cautious:

Imagine they all work as a single character.
I've made several comments in support of the idea that each girl represents a sex stamina bar. You just switch out sisters. :p

but this one is made rather exceptionally clearly stated as not happening. :)
The Null Hypothesis is ultimately a love story. There are many kinds of love and we want to explore them in unique and interesting ways. Rape is not an expression of love or affection. The girls already have a rough enough time from Marvel's corporate mandates, we have no intention of making their lives worse.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
This is working as intended - Kurt is meant to allude at this in his hygiene tutorial, but you get one free shower in the morning and night.
Okay. I thought that was just "debuffs is bad" type of tutorial and lines about convenient times to shower was just part of character perspective.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Im hoping the stepford cuckoos make it in. that would be something completely new
Maybe even Summers-Frost twins.
The Summers females
x_men__the_summers_family_by_singeroficeandfire_dbob1ap-414w-2x.jpg
Left to right.
Madelyne Pryor
Hope Summers
Rachel Summers
Jean Grey
Emme Frost
Ruby Summers
Megan Summers

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
are there any plans to add a threesome (or foursome) mechanic into the game, much like how rogue like does. if so will it be like oni's take on it where you only see one girl on screen but the others hands,tongue's are present, or will it be something else. Perhaps with more than one of the girls on screen during a session?

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
are there any plans to add a threesome (or foursome) mechanic into the game, much like how rogue like does. if so will it be like oni's take on it where you only see one girl on screen but the others hands,tongue's are present, or will it be something else. Perhaps with more than one of the girls on screen during a session?
of course there is may take a season or 2 tho

Reactions: NinjaNoto

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Eh, I'm not 100% gay. I do lean into it with my thirsting after Nightcrawler more than I do the current lineup. I mean I grew up in the 90s. Rogue's ass is burnt into my retinas. I'll always be a little bit hetero because of that childhood...

Sorry my mind trailed off to the possibility of a bi-Null having a three-way with Rogue and Nightcrawler...
Oh, I'm pretty sure that dirty straights like myself would welcome some options for double penetration. Plus, Kurt is our best boy. He's been lookin' out for the cook-out since day one. So I'm all for letting Kurt join if the girls are willing. ...I mean, shit. Some of the folks in RLE's thread want Charles.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Oh, I'm pretty sure that dirty straights like myself would welcome some options for double penetration. Plus, Kurt is our best boy. He's been lookin' out for the cook-out since day one. So I'm all for letting Kurt join if the girls are willing. ...I mean, shit. Some of the folks in RLE's thread want Charles.
as a dirty straight we wouldnt (y)

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes