RayBar

May 12, 2020
Sorry,If this has been asked before..I am returning to the game after quite a bit of time so things have changed.Did they remove sex? I have jean on 3rd phase?(her love and trust are above 300 and I have progressed to winter) and I don't see any options to initiate penetrative sex,also the new sex UI is kinda clumsy/buggy,some of the actions that were available when clothed disappear after stripping them. Also,the lay-back pose doesn't have any unique/situational actions,judging by the pose I was expecting cunnilingus but you can't even finger her:HideThePain:.

Is this intended or will I unlock more actions later on?
Thanks.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Hey hey hey!
I completly understand your emotions, but let's be civil.
It is not okay to call devs "gay" because they made a decision to not implement strap-on play into the game.
Shame it's the path they chose, but let's avoid slurs.
Wait, wait a minute do you think “gay” is an insult?
oh i think i found a homophobe! shame on you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mypossiblepasts
Oct 21, 2023
the lay-back pose doesn't have any unique/situational actions,judging by the pose I was expecting cunnilingus but you can't even finger her:HideThePain:.
That part actually is kinda lacking, especially with how it removes actions without adding anything (no butt grabbing, +no wetness being shown on art). Shame that "laying down" is less erotic than standing.

As for sex you have to progress in game I think, so you get an event where girl want's to have sex.

Wait, wait a minute do you think “gay” is an insult?
I assumed so, but I actually might have misread.
Maybe he meant the happy angle in relation to pegging bringing happiness!
1717795916590.png

Last edited:

JMAH1R30

May 8, 2021
Hell yeah it is. :KEK:
Guy says that like that's a bad thing...we're all inclusive here. speaking as a bi dude I can't tell you how many people think i'm gay for just thinking some guy is hot lmao...He's just hot why consider your sexuality for that... anyway, there's no problem with who you like, like whoever you like and that's that. people who have issues with that, their opinions hold no value.

JMAH1R30

May 8, 2021
Hey hey hey!
I completly understand your emotions, but let's be civil.
It is not okay to call devs "gay" because they made a decision to not implement strap-on play into the game.
Shame it's the path they chose, but let's avoid slurs.
honestly it's not even a slur here. everyone in this community is at least a little gay. like Nightcrawler is looking hunky as fuck in TNH like makes me wanna snog him all day lmao...

Reactions: Eland51298

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry,If this has been asked before..I am returning to the game after quite a bit of time so things have changed.Did they remove sex? I have jean on 3rd phase?(her love and trust are above 300 and I have progressed to winter) and I don't see any options to initiate penetrative sex,also the new sex UI is kinda clumsy/buggy,some of the actions that were available when clothed disappear after stripping them. Also,the lay-back pose doesn't have any unique/situational actions,judging by the pose I was expecting cunnilingus but you can't even finger her:HideThePain:.

Is this intended or will I unlock more actions later on?
Thanks.
the devs made it so more love and trust is needed to initiate sex

Reactions: DrFree and RayBar

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
The new page is worth it. I really like the new stats page and how it includes the friendship values.
Agreed. It's just a "Damn. I've gotta change some stuff around.". Also, I've been in Javascript all week. Now I have to get back into the ren'py/python mind set.

Honestly, probably won't even be that hard. It just means I've gotta jump over to my windows partition to update the windows version. The linux is easy. It's just a script I can open up in a text editor. The windows version means I have to update a python script, base64 that, split it into multiple chunks and then embed into a .bat file and update the .bat file too. Just a pain for something so unnecessary in 2024.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Code:
        if current_relationships_Entry.is_in_normal_mood():
            add "images/interface/Player_menu/relationships_happy.webp" zoom interface_adjustment
Ahh... if only we can all have happy as all of our normal default mood state.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
No need to apologize. It's just how cheats/mods/etc. goes. The new page does look great, by the way. In fact, it's so good that I'm thinking about adding a cheat to increase friendship with characters.

But since you're here:

Code:
        for s, status in enumerate(["heartbroken"]):
            if current_relationships_Entry.status[status]:
                add f"images/interface/Player_menu/relationships_{status}.webp" zoom interface_adjustment
That seems ominous. Are we going to get more statuses besides miffed, mad, nympho, horny and heartbroken?
(For those that don't get why that's ominous, that code says "Go down this list of statuses. If this character has that status, add an icon into the menu". But the list supplied has only 1 item. There's only 2 reasons why you'd have the game go down a list of 1 item. Either a) a set up for the future so you can easily add more to the list. b) It was left there unintentionally.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eland51298

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
The update is great. I love every little change in this update, from the girls' tans, to how they change to the underwear they wear. to new outfits and clothes. I think there should also be a variety of clothing colors for players to choose from instead of customizing the colors, because the clothes after color customization are difficult to achieve as beautiful as the original, and also do not completely match. about color with other accessories. And I also hope to be able to explore more of the plot in future versions.

Reactions: SomeoneX22
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes