Ranzo

Jun 8, 2018
Something I'd really like to see improved is the wardrobe system in the game
I want your custom outfits to override the standard outfits
It is a bit annoying to make an outfit that the chick is comfortable wearing only for them to wear the same basic threads as before

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
One thing in RLE that I really like, is that when you spend the night with a girl, in the morning you get to talk to them. I realise that the game is still early on in development, but would it be possible to get something similar, or possibly even a bit more sophisticated than RLE which is a little limited. I really like the idea of bonding with the girls, not just wham, bamf, thank you Ma'am.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
One thing in RLE that I really like, is that when you spend the night with a girl, in the morning you get to talk to them. I realise that the game is still early on in development, but would it be possible to get something similar, or possibly even a bit more sophisticated than RLE which is a little limited. I really like the idea of bonding with the girls, not just wham, bamf, thank you Ma'am.
wham, bamf, thank you Ma'am is the foundation of RLE

• Haha
Reactions: woody554

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
We can't. ShinyBoots1993 has said he'd like to but he doesn't have ownership over this thread.
Apparently Ron needs to submit a ticket instead of just editing the main post? I've given up on trying to understand things. :unsure:

Something I'd really like to see improved is the wardrobe system
We've made several improvements. Not saying your suggestion is being ignored. Just pointing out that we're frequently trying to improve the experience. :)

It's on the to do list. ;)

Her brows - some kind of easter egg or what?
I have... no idea. :oops:

Reactions: Green83rry

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Any actual story progress in the last update? I might be misremembering but I thought the .5 update was supposed to be the next season.

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
The real question is. When are we getting the female BAMF chapter?
View attachment 3710414
The 1985 Nightcrawler series was one wild ride.
To be fair it would be like being surrounded by an even more crazy version of furry fangirls. If it was me I would get the fuck out of there before one of them starts talking about wanting to wear my skin and become me.

Last edited:

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Any story progress in the last update?
Not yet!

The writers have been working on things like the quirk overhaul, sandbox events, reactions, etc. If I'm not mistaken they are going to turn towards finalizing the Ch. 1 finale script next.

The character artist has been working on the NSFW scenes that have been previewed. Then I'm turning them back to sex minigame positions so we can get those finished for 0.6. After the sex minigame poses are completed, we'll have them work on Ch. 1 finale art.

The background artist is already working on Ch. 1 finale art.

So I think realistically we won't have Ch. 1 finale until 0.7. After 0.6 we'll release an updated roadmap!

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Not yet!

The writers have been working on things like the quirk overhaul, sandbox events, reactions, etc. If I'm not mistaken they are going to turn towards finalizing the Ch. 1 finale script next.

The character artist has been working on the NSFW scenes that have been previewed. Then I'm turning them back to sex minigame positions so we can get those finished for 0.6. After the sex minigame poses are completed, we'll have them work on Ch. 1 finale art.

The background artist is already working on Ch. 1 finale art.

So I think realistically we won't have Ch. 1 finale until 0.7. After 0.6 we'll release an updated roadmap!
do you have a road map for this game??

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
do you have a road map for this game??
There is, but they're catching up to it pretty quickly. A lot of the early goals have been steadily accomplished. I don't know if there's a newer version yet.
This has been shown a few times, but... I'll get it this time guys.

View attachment 3526291

Chapter 2 brings in the next three girls including Storm.
Edit:
Just realized this sounded kinda negative. Better phrasing would be that they're steamrolling through QOL right now. Every update I read gets me hyped!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes