JMAH1R30

May 8, 2021
Alright fellas, the unexploited potential in Rogue-like makes me weep at every update, never tried this one, is this the game for one like me?
if you like a slow burn and you don't like the instant sex gameplay like in rogue-like evo then you'll like this game. there's apparently going to be character development, and they're basing this on the comic versions i believe...I really like this game myself but don't let me tell you what you should and shouldn't like, it's a good game, I recommend it

DonnaZorro

Jun 7, 2023
I hope they remove the requirement for making fall for all characters mandatory for romance etc. unlock cause it would mean more grind lol (harem must be optional I mean)

Reactions: Grelk

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
In 0.5A I think there's an error in the shame value (or whatever it's called) for Rogue's NIN shirt. When she's not wearing a bra underneath the shame value is roughly 100 less than the value for asking her to go topless. For comparison, asking her to wear a black lowcut top with no bra underneath has about 900 less shame than topless.

Am I mistaken, is the tshirt a wet shirt or sheer material or something? (Lyrics to CLOSER on the back maybe? Would be a little funny if that was how Rogue decided to try and get Null to take a hint when he's not getting more touchy lmao)

View attachment 3717775

Haven't checked the rest of the new clothes, this is just something I noticed when continuing a save from the 0.4b.
You're totally right, I set the flags on the shirt wrong!

Reactions: b_w_r and Mikail24

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I hope they remove the requirement for making fall for all characters mandatory for romance etc. unlock cause it would mean more grind lol (harem must be optional I mean)
That absolutely would cause more grind since you would have to play through the game multiple times to get all the scenes.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest I think the sexiest hairstyle Storm ever had was in the 2011 X-Men anime with the Last Stand right behind in the second place.

The current one isn´t bad at all but it kinda makes her seem older imo.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
I do hope we get Emma. Favorite character in rogue like. But good update. Maybe it's a bit late so signal but I had issues with rogue feeling betrayed even though I told her I would like to date Laura and Jean and she agreed.

Reactions: Thwip!

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I do hope we get Emma. Favorite character in rogue like. But good update. Maybe it's a bit late so signal but I had issues with rogue feeling betrayed even though I told her I would like to date Laura and Jean and she agreed.
Sorry to tell you this, but you will have to go back and play from CH. 1 again (unless it's a bug with this new update).

You probably did what I did in my playthrough, where I told all three of the girls that I wanted to date them. Instead, you have to tell two of the girls you want to stay "just friends" until you can get the go-ahead from Rouge to go poly (not sure if it's needed, but do the same with the 2nd girl (get the 2nd girl to agree on the 3rd girl (before telling the 3rd girl you want to be more than "just friends")).

Last edited:

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
I kinda want to see Gwen poole...
No. Please, please, please no.
Gwenpoole was just one of the reasons that I had to step away from the other game.

I have a great deal of respect for Oni and what he's created. However, IMHO I feel he's wasting his efforts on girls that aren't even remotely tied to the X-Men franchise.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
No. Please, please, please no.
Gwenpoole was just one of the reasons that I had to step away from the other game.

I have a great deal of respect for Oni and what he's created. However, IMHO I feel he's wasting his efforts on girls that aren't even remotely tied to the X-Men franchise.

I thought Wanda was in X-Men: Evolution?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes